Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling excited!

+4
going4it
Twinky
JadeB91x
Vickyxo
8 posters

Go down

Feeling excited! Empty Feeling excited!

Post by Vickyxo 22nd May 2015, 10:05 am

Okay, so its my last day at work today.. as booked tomorrow off so i have a long weekend off in prep for my surgery date on tuesday!
Excitement is reeeeeeally kicking in today dance Cant wait for it to be turn! Have all my stuff, just havent packed it yet! And got a busy few days leading up to it..
Tomorrow im going to a wedding and staying over in a hotel with my better half.. then sunday evening going out with the girls to some pubs although just lemonade for me so none of
this -> vino  (unfortunately!)
And then monday having a massive clear up in my house, and doing all my washing including bed sheets!

SO EXCITED! xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Feeling excited! Empty Re: Feeling excited!

Post by JadeB91x 22nd May 2015, 10:21 am

Wahooooo  yahoo yahoo

Tuesday morning I will be sat glued to this waiting for updates from you! This weekend is going to fly by for you!

P.S slightly jel I stillhave 92 days, 20 hours and 8 minutes. sad smile

xxxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 22nd May 2015, 10:35 am

Haha i will try and update as much as i can.. if not im going to have to teach my mum to write on here for me haha!

Aww not too long for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. Trust me it will FLY by! Mine did i had like 38 days at the beginning and now only 4!!

xxxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 22nd May 2015, 10:43 am

Hahaha I couldn't imagine trying to get my much to do this for me, shes a nightmare just with passwords for accounts, constantly resetting things for her!

Are you set on 335 now or is he going to take other sizes in and see what is best?

Ahhh I hope so just wish I could fast forward life! Ive considered moving it forward but ive been waiting over a week now for my work to approve the August dates, they take forever!!

xxxxxx

xxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 22nd May 2015, 10:47 am

Yeah my mum has the 'large font' on her phone bless her.. takes her like a minute to scroll through a 1 sentenced text haha.

Um either 335cc or 345cc.. my surgeon is letting me decide on the day but he said he cant go any bigger as my boobs are stretchy enough nope boohoo!

Yeah originally i was going to book it for mid june but impatient me couldnt resist booking it earlier! Plus the earlier the better as i want to be slightly more healed in time for Vietnam.. as it will be 6 months healing time by then! xxxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 22nd May 2015, 11:01 am

Hahaha so does my mum!!

Are you decided on one yet? Personally I would get the bigger as its such a tiny difference! At least you wont be thinking oh I wish I went bigger afterwards because those will be your 2 biggest choices!

Yeah that's good and you would of had all your post op appointments done! Ive just realised that ive have to spend another summer boobless, but I suppose that's better than having boobs being restricted to what I can wear that will hide the granny bra! xxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 22nd May 2015, 11:22 am

Mothers aye!!

Mmm personally i want the bigger size.. as its only 10cc difference but will mean more to me! But all depends what he can fit!!

Aww just push up bra it for a few months! Thats what ive done haha.. so hopefully noone notices too much who i havent told! My friend had her boobs done a few years back and we went to Broadstairs for the day.. she sat in bikini bottoms and a massive granny bra for the day.. People were looking at her like Shocked  not knowing why she was wearing it haha
xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 22nd May 2015, 11:29 am

Definetely go for it if you can!

Would you be happy if you woke up and he told you he was able to go bigger than expected?

Lol I live in push up bras! I will need to start wearing another bra over so people don't suspect what ive had done!

Hahaha shes brave id be mortified! I keep going int m&s and sneaking around the granny bra section terrified people will ask me what im doing in there Hysterical Hysterical

xxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 22nd May 2015, 11:32 am

Yeah if he asks me in the morning i will say 345cc instead as i know il always be like 'what if' even if it is just 10cc difference!!

Aslong as it wasnt too big and fitted my frame id be happy yeah! I trust his judgement :-)

Haha oh yeah your going nearly a whole 100cc's bigger than me!! Shocked  so your have to whack out the maxi-padded bras!

Awww haha.. i just ordered a macom for the time being as i didnt know what size i would be! xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 22nd May 2015, 11:39 am

May as well for all that money!

Yeah coz if they are too big can make you look bigger than you are! Hahaha I know it sounds scary!

Trying to convice myself that its only 45cc bigger than the 375 I had my heart set on! Never know I still have plenty of time to change my mind until then!

Im going to double check with Mr M and see what he says I have to wear as the PC told me it needs to be a granny bra with cups. Waaaaa xxxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 22nd May 2015, 11:52 am

Exactly.. spending a lot of money so need to be definate!

I know thats what i worried about. didnt want to look bigger wearing clothes than i actually am. My friend is a size 8 and has to wear 10/12 tops now as she went so big!

Haha yeah you have plenty of time to worry about sizes, i dont think your ever 100% as theres always that 'what if'

Yeah my care co-ordinators advice was the uglier the bra the better haha. But i thought Macom, as it has such great reviews and i dont have to know cup size xxxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 22nd May 2015, 12:14 pm

Good Luck hun, so excited for you, your so excited about all this, as we all are, but I can tell your just going to be mega excited on the day!
Update us when u can, and enjoy the experience.
Enjoy the wedding g too.  Sounds like a lush wknd x
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 22nd May 2015, 3:16 pm

Aah it's soooo exciting!!! Good that you've got the wedding too so you'll be kept busy...happy days xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 22nd May 2015, 4:50 pm

So excited for you. Enjoy every moment xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 22nd May 2015, 6:59 pm

Thankyou so much ladies.. Couldnt do this without yous! Xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Littleannie 22nd May 2015, 7:17 pm

Soon be your turn....have good weekend and lots of luck for next week xx
Littleannie
Littleannie
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 23rd May 2015, 6:02 am

So exiting!!! Can't wait to hear how you get on :-) xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Monday121 23rd May 2015, 1:18 pm

Not long now, I'm 2 days after you. Keep us posted on Tuesday xx
Monday121
Monday121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down