Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

excited!!

+5
Emma
natalia
misf1
sarahsbabies
LJK
9 posters

Go down

excited!! Empty excited!!

Post by LJK 25th June 2009, 4:54 pm

Hello, i am so excited at having my BA, really looking forward to it. I feel my journey has given me an inner strength already and i've realised that you don't have to please everyone all of the time. I think family make too many demands on you sometimes and if i get any nasty comments from family, then i will realise that they are not the caring ones and i won't let them get to me.

So far i've bought a sports bra from M&S, and c**cked up, because i got one that has to go over your head to put it on, so it will be useless for after my BA. Going to go to ASDA instead and get a couple of cheaper ones.

I've got my sweeties, wipes (under arms and other places! and face wipes), senokot and some new sensible slippers, as my ones are purple furry boots and might have looked a bit weird wandering around in them!

Think i will also buy some chocys to munch afterwards (any excuse).

Is there anything else i should have in my bag? I will get some magazines nearer the time. mmmmmmm can't think of what else to pack.

boobies boobies boobies thats all i can think about at the moment!!! Sorry, but i am so looking forward to it, theres going to be a new me soon!!
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

excited!! Empty Re: excited!!

Post by sarahsbabies 25th June 2009, 5:00 pm

I know how you feel, I've got my last consult with my PS tomorrow and pre op.

Have you got your dry shampoo? I have stocked up on chocolate. Terry's chocolate orange, easter egg, mint aero balls, jaffa cakes, I'm only there one night, I hope I don't feel sick after and can't manage my munchies, that would be a disaster Hysterical

I can not wait either Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th June 2009, 5:23 pm

It's such an exciting time. Are you taking a dressing gown, protect your modesty on the way down to theatre with the open back paper gown. And walking round afterwards. I took pj's (Button front) as well, even though I was a day case.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 25th June 2009, 5:33 pm

i bet u cant wait not long now hun
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma 25th June 2009, 5:37 pm

yeah i would def take a dressing gown, them blue gowns are see through :lol:
Emma
Emma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th June 2009, 5:46 pm

sarahsbabies wrote:I know how you feel, I've got my last consult with my PS tomorrow and pre op.

Have you got your dry shampoo? I have stocked up on chocolate. Terry's chocolate orange, easter egg, mint aero balls, jaffa cakes, I'm only there one night, I hope I don't feel sick after and can't manage my munchies, that would be a disaster Hysterical

I can not wait either Hug

Think you had better ensure you have some laxatives Hysterical

Ooh!!! Happy days...not long it is great on the other side Flash xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 25th June 2009, 5:51 pm

Aw so pleased your excited hun! not long now at all! Cheerleader the Chocolates a great idea i ate a giant bar about half an hour after i came round Blush lol.

You sound well prepared hun, just keep yourself busy it will soon be here.

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 25th June 2009, 5:55 pm

Thanks everyone, yep i will be packing my dressing gown and pj's. Have to sort a bag out soon, as my dressing gown doesn't fold down very small. I am staying overnight, so will need all my toiletries too. Def going to take lots of chocolate!! Cheerleader Cheerleader
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th June 2009, 5:59 pm

Soo positive LJK.....Good for you and new you will be here very soon!! Keep that mindset and you will enjoy and be excited all the way....it is a truly personal life changing experience. Cheerleader

You have just made me think of anything that could compare to the difference it has made to my life.....and I truly cant think of anything.

I know things and events and acheivements weather for ourselves, children, friends etc. can and still do, make you feel proud, happy lucky etc. But, something just for us.. as woman .....my journey has certainly given me much more than boobs...it has enabled me to be me :lol:

So, a positive mindset, attitude and loads of excitement is all part of the package....YOU deserve and will enjoy. Hug xx

P.S. I do most definately agree about the fluffy boots...they have to go Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 25th June 2009, 7:15 pm

Ah so glad you're feeling positive and excited LJK, you deserve to be happy x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463