Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losing weight. Keeping a check on boobs

4 posters

Go down

Losing weight. Keeping a check on boobs Empty Losing weight. Keeping a check on boobs

Post by anneritchley 19th April 2015, 10:19 am

hi girls. I am feeling fabulous. I lost 6lb this week. Another 7 to go I rekon. But I'm keeping a close eye on my boobs. They seem to look bigger all of a sudden. I was a stone more than I was when I had my ba. So I figured it was ok to lose that without it affecting boobage. I allowed for 2lb nearly for my implants. Xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Losing weight. Keeping a check on boobs Empty Re: Losing weight. Keeping a check on boobs

Post by sarahlou222 19th April 2015, 2:13 pm

Wow well done! 6lb in one week is amazing! 
What have you changed?? Are you following a 'diet'?
Xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Losing weight. Keeping a check on boobs Empty Re: Losing weight. Keeping a check on boobs

Post by Twinky 19th April 2015, 2:49 pm

Wow that's fab well done you! Makes you feel so good losing  the weight. 
I am a size 12, always have been and just want to tone up a little before the boobs come, and it's my belly that's the problem.
Have 3 children, all big babies so it's just a stretched jelly mess! If it was a bit taught er I would be mega happy.
Any advice on some good belly exercises would be great lol
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 19th April 2015, 3:05 pm

Hi I'm no diet guru, but I just low carb it for a couple of weeks. I put on weight from eating rubbish. Fish, meat, poultry, any veg that is a flower, for example mushrooms, brocali. Courgette, asparagus etc eggs. It's quiet strict but I will only do it until weight is lost then eat healthy balanced etc. I can't do bread as it bloats me out. Tummy crunches and diet is the best thing for a tummy. It's just the weight I gained by eating cakes. I feel fab especially now I have boobs too roll on the summer. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 19th April 2015, 3:09 pm

Yep me too, cake! Easter was a pain too, with 3 children, and a large family, that equals about  100 easter  eggs to munch through
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 19th April 2015, 3:42 pm

Yum I love Easter eggs. My boobs look better now I have lost a few pounds though. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 19th April 2015, 4:31 pm

Wow Anne that's amazing, well done you!! Xxx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down