Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked for next month with Mr McGeorge!

+2
mirren001
jabberwocky
6 posters

Go down

Booked for next month with Mr McGeorge! Empty Booked for next month with Mr McGeorge!

Post by jabberwocky 17th April 2015, 9:39 pm

I'm super excited!  Less than a month to go.  Less than a month with my deflated boobs that have served me well but deserve a boost.

I'm so excited :D dance dance dance dance
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Booked for next month with Mr McGeorge! Empty Re: Booked for next month with Mr McGeorge!

Post by mirren001 17th April 2015, 10:57 pm

Congratulations on booking your BA , will be here before you know it! dance
If you like pop a post in the Calendar Entries section & we will add your date to the calendar for you, then everyone can send you their good luck wishes come your big day.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Booked for next month with Mr McGeorge! Empty Re: Booked for next month with Mr McGeorge!

Post by going4it 18th April 2015, 8:10 am

Congratulations on booking! What date is it? Not long at all now! Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 18th April 2015, 8:14 am

Congratulations!! Enjoy the build up.. dance Xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 18th April 2015, 8:14 am

Congrats on finding ur surgeon & booking. May is not so lo g away so you wont have too much longer to wait! 
Good luck.
what size are you and what are you hoping for?
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 21st April 2015, 10:30 am

Eeek thanks ladies!  Mirren, I will do, thank you.

It's booked for the 15th.  My size at the moment is a bit of a mystery tbh.  I've been pregnant and / or breastfeeding for the last 5 years so I have gone through a LOT of different sizes of bras.  I got fed up with buying new ones every few months, so I'm currently in a 36B which is too big in the cups and the band, but other brands of the same size fit.

But yes, about 34/36A/B I'd guess.  I'm getting 350ccs, medium profile, 12.5cm width I believe, which he thinks will take me up a couple of cup sizes.  To be honest, I don't want them bigger so much as reinflated - when I had my first baby, my boobs went from a 34A to a 34DD overnight (ouch!), and now that they're smaller again, they're a bit like deflated balloons - I just want them filling back up again, not so much stretching further, if that makes sense.

I cannot wait!  We're off on holiday first (it's my 30th), and then the week after we get back is my surgery!  It all seems a bit surreal at the moment.
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 21st April 2015, 10:43 am

Have a Fab time on holiday & Happy 30th when it comes! Cheerleader
Best birthday prezzie ever , New boobs!  woohoo
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 21st April 2015, 10:51 am

Amazing birthday present! Enjoy your holiday too. Where are you off to? Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 1st May 2015, 8:09 am

Well technically it's a new boob, as I'm paying for half - the husband claims this gives him the right to choose which one is 'his', lol.

But yes.  Best birthday present ever!  Although telling people when they ask 'what did you get for your birthday' may require some creative fibs ;)

We're off to Portugal, going4it - my parents live there and we've not seen them in a long time so it's another little birthday pressie from them and the husband.  I'm very luck <3
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 1st May 2015, 8:30 am

I'm excited for you!! Lots to look forward to - sunning yourself and then your surgery, jealous haha! Xx
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down