Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Douglous McGeorge consultation...

+4
Charlii
COOKIE
tinkerbell24
Boney1992
8 posters

Go down

Dr. Douglous McGeorge consultation... Empty Dr. Douglous McGeorge consultation...

Post by Boney1992 20th November 2013, 6:47 pm

I absolutely love him!

Hi ladies, so the day finally came for my consultation with Dr. Douglous McGeorge! He told me yes, I do need to have an uplift as my nipples do lay low, so I will be having a lollipop uplift! He also told me............ To achieve the look I want, he will be more than happy to give me.......

520CC EXTRA HIGH PROFILE IMPLANTS dance dance Stars 
Im so happy right now, just want to thank everyone who advised me and supported me into have a second opinion! If it wasn't for you guys I would have been stuck with Transform with 340CC.

Isabellexpat - He said hello!  :ok: 

My surgery has been moved to the end of February now because it's costing a lot more than transform but I don't mind I'm just so happy. I hope it flies by! clap hands 

Ps, I did get my cheque from transform in the end!! Xxxxxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Dr. Douglous McGeorge consultation... Empty Re: Dr. Douglous McGeorge consultation...

Post by tinkerbell24 20th November 2013, 6:51 pm

aw thats great that you are happier

you have one more consultation booked dont you? I take it that you will still go to that and see what is said?

Feb will be here in no time

fab about the cheque xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Dr. Douglous McGeorge consultation... Empty Re: Dr. Douglous McGeorge consultation...

Post by COOKIE 20th November 2013, 7:02 pm

I'm sooooo jealous! 

He's an amazing surgeon Boney and I'm so glad you saw him because he really is in a league of his own isn't he - a master in his art and nice man to boot.

Made up for you babe. Don't forget to add your date to the Calendar Entries section if the forum! yahoo
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 20th November 2013, 7:04 pm

ah so its a def with this surgeon, fabby :Ok:seems like a great surgeon, hope it all goes smoothly from here xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th November 2013, 7:44 pm

Excellent news, and Im glad you got your money back from transform!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by louise28 20th November 2013, 7:57 pm

Huge congrats Boney, trust me the time will fly by, oh I look forward to following your journey.x
louise28
louise28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 900

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 20th November 2013, 8:00 pm

Brilliant news hunny, glad you're happy xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 20th November 2013, 10:38 pm

Thank you lovely ladies. More than happy! So excited! Xxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettylil 21st November 2013, 9:06 am

great!!! fantastic news - you got Mcgod - wow!!! great!!!

yes he is a great surgeon - heard alot abt him ...

I am so happy you didnt loose sight of your  initial goal after your experience with transform..

well done Boney - feb will be here soon - you def will have easter bunnies!!!
Prettylil
Prettylil
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 21st November 2013, 9:26 am

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo 
Here comes big, round, high & super perky!

He have the skills to create any type of look and I think it's amazing when a surgeon can create whatever the client wants. Not just "one type" of look. 

He isn't the cheapest- but you will have the extra insurance and boobs that looks like a million dollars.

I once saw a Martha Stewart show where she said that Christmas gifts is all about the wrapping.
So this Christmas you can buy gifts from pound land and wrap them nicely to save some money towards your surgery Hysterical
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Boney1992 21st November 2013, 10:55 am

Thank you PrettyLil - I'm so happy he's able to give me what I want. Super excited!! I spoke with his PA this morning I am booked in for 28th of March, only 4 months and 1 week! I sounds ages away but my husband said to me last night, only a few more months left of these 'standard boobs' hahaha, I guess when it's put like that it doesn't sound too long. Xxx

Isabel - What a good idea!!! Ha ha ha.. I will tell them all to be prepared after all it is the thought that counts! Thank you so much for recommending him to me! I'm
Still in shock he's able to offer me 520cc, wasn't expecting that!! Xxxxx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down