Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shopping list for pre op and after?

+6
bock
*Sally*
cakey_baby
em_stevo
Mia
Blue
10 posters

Go down

shopping list for pre op and after? Empty shopping list for pre op and after?

Post by Blue 21st July 2009, 7:34 pm

Hey girlies i only have about three weeks till my big day, i wanting to get organised as I am aware that it is hard to get to the shops and thngs after the op. could anybody recommend some key essentials that i need to buy to take with me overnight and for after the op, e.g. what are the best things to use to keeo clean as you can't wash properley for about a week, any handy tips welcome.xx
Blue
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

shopping list for pre op and after? Empty Re: shopping list for pre op and after?

Post by Mia 21st July 2009, 7:42 pm

A V pillow
Bra Extenders
Dry shampoo spray
Clensing wipes for face and body
Arnica tablets
sports bras
Bio oil or palmers

Before op have a good pamper session. i.e. manicure, pedicure, exfoliate and moisturise body, wax, especially underarms (as cant reach after boobies) Hysterical Hair cut and condition...anything to make you feel good. Give You xx

Sure I have missed some..but other girls more recent will assist I am sure. xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

shopping list for pre op and after? Empty Re: shopping list for pre op and after?

Post by em_stevo 21st July 2009, 7:53 pm

Ohhh mia you are so good!! No need for anyone else to respond think you covered everything, lol. hahahaha. xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 21st July 2009, 8:27 pm

Yep think Mia covered everything you need, Roxy also put up a great list have a look on the link Hun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st July 2009, 8:33 pm

OOOh Em and CB!! I forgot my important ones......Lippy and spot stick....works a treat with a good spritz of a lovely fresh scent....as close to bliss as you will get...untill you have healed Cheerleader xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 21st July 2009, 9:15 pm

lol I was just about to add lip balm but Ms Super Dooper organised list making luscious Mia beat me to it!

Hysterical
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 21st July 2009, 9:18 pm

hahaha i know...mia is soooo on the ball!!! In fact blue...just take her with you and she'll look after you a treat!! lol
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st July 2009, 9:27 pm

Aw you girls!!!! :ghug: The smile on my face is creating more wrinkles here :evil: Hysterical

I will do it for you blue...I loved my day..travelled light...fluffy robe towels, slippers, toiletries and mesh not paper panties were all provided for me at hospital...even biccies and anything I required from the chef really...food wise...before anyones minds go into overdrive here.

In fact I had a trolly case...empty just about, apart from sports bras and Benefit makeup I bought whilst in London for my Daughter Screwy
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 21st July 2009, 9:46 pm

couple of days before you go, make sure you put everything you use on a frequent basis at elbow height and below! so you don't have to reach for anything. (i even blue tac'd my bedside lamp switch to the top of cabinet so i literally had to just press it on and off rather than lean over find it and switch it)
Also, find something to scratch your back with! and get a head band to scrape any hair out of your face in case you have to leave it to go greasy. an elleccy toothbrush is great as you can minimise rigorous movement, and femme fresh deoderant is light and pleasant to spray if you want to smell fresh.

I got a box of paramol too-i didn't need to take of all of my painkillers i was given and just used the paramol as the co-dydramol i was given gave me constipation (sorry ladies)

and last but deffo the most important:
A CAMERA :D
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

shopping list for pre op and after? Empty Dry shampoo spray

Post by samarie24 21st July 2009, 9:48 pm

That's a really useful list, thanks! 👍
I'm gonna risk sounding a bit stupid now, but I've never heard of dry shampoo spray Screwy??
It sounds ideal though..can anyone recommend where to buy it from?
Sam x
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st July 2009, 9:53 pm

Boots or superdrug!! I got mine from Boots 'Toni and Guy' Model. Me. Erin. Quick fix dry shampoo spray....smells nice..well better than stinky hair...I would think there are others too. Good Luck Samxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 21st July 2009, 9:55 pm

Yeh its really good!! xx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 21st July 2009, 10:15 pm

I'm so thrilled that this product exists! Seriously, my hair gets greasy quite quickly so I was worried about washing it in hospital. Thanks girls, I'm off to boots tomorrow :) xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 21st July 2009, 10:38 pm

do a big shop beforehand too hun so you won't run out.
i also made sure i had all the house spotless, ironing etc done so i didn't have to do anything for a few days.
the girls have covered everything else.
good luck xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleboo31 22nd July 2009, 7:30 am

Hi there I haven't been on in ages but gonna make more of an effort to post and give tips, support and advice as I found it invaluable. Anywho I would also recommend sennakot (for constipation ), magazines or book ( for when ur recouperating) and a great tip find a cheap hairdresser and book yourself on for a few wash and blow drys a few days after your op....I booked one for three days after and it was heaven having clean hair and it lasted for a few days and I went again after that I was ok just to use shower headbover the bath! I think it only cost around a tenner, but worth every penny! Hope this helps xx
purpleboo31
purpleboo31
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 22nd July 2009, 12:45 pm

Great tips girls, your suggestions will be added to the sticky here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So keep em coming!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down