Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Options if want bigger!

+6
Mammamia
Princess_x
Charlii
Emmapinder1983
sarahlou222
Blondie14
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Options if want bigger! - Page 2 Empty Re: Options if want bigger!

Post by Clarissa 27th March 2015, 5:35 pm

Hey blondie. I have exactly the same implant with exactly the same problem as you. I'm two years post op. I was told at post op appointment to give it time to settle..but it hasn't changed. I have shadowing under nipple where original booby is sitting. I feel exactly the same as you that the wrong implant has been used, maybe a bigger profile and size was needed. I honestly hate looking at myself. I know I should go and speak to my surgeon but I'm so scared that he going to not understand and that I leave more unhappy. You are right though photos do not show how bad it is does it. Xxx
Clarissa
Clarissa
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 27th March 2015, 7:06 pm

Hi Fenech, why can't we just have the boobs we want :-/ lol I'm really hoping my surgeon gives me a solution to get rid of it I really can't see mine getting any better! I'm only two weeks post op so happened really quickly for me . On my consultation we always talked about using a big enough implant to fill my skin but I can tell now this implant hasn't :-( . Was your problem noticeable straight away? It's not nice having to go back to surgeon with problems is it but when you paid so much have every right to! Do you think you will ever go back and bring it up with ur surgeon? I'm hoping he will exchange for a bigger implant to fill my skin more I have no idea what he will say to that! My partner is not going to be happy if I have pay more xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa 27th March 2015, 7:16 pm

Hey. Yeh mine was straight away. To be honest I was more shocked at first at how flat mine were and also I have large dent at bottom of left one. As swelling went down they got smaller and that when I noticed the weird looking boobie  sitting on my implant ! !!! I can grab my little bit!! It's so bizarre hun my top and bottom is like stuck to implant but the middle isn't at all. It's very ugly and yes like you my partner is stressing about paying out again. He quite outspoken anyway, when I had my consultation he was like touching a tray of implants and my poor surgeon was trying to move his hands and cover it.... It was like there mine DONT TOUCH!!! it was funny.
When we all spoke about my and my partners concerns he did say to give them time to recover and maybe inject with fat at later date....that's not good enough. ...I am gutted to be honest. 

I so wanted to love having boobs. Xxxxx
Clarissa
Clarissa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 27th March 2015, 7:22 pm

I know I feel gutted! I've built myself up justified spending this much money as I needed it to give me my confidence back and now it's done I'm still not happy and don't have results expected ! My partner was saying to the surgeon 'I hope ur feeling shArp today' haha and saying to him I bet ur doing well for yourself meaning lots if pounds in the bank haha luckily my surgeon has a good sense humour :-) xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa 27th March 2015, 7:28 pm

Ha ha!! He sounds just like mine!!! I feel exactly the same love I really do. I know that I'm not happy and I know I have definitely not got the confidence I wanted but that's because they are not right...simple. I am gonna do it, I'm gonna ring clinic after easter hols and book to see him and see what he says...I know it pants but I'm so glad I have found someone else who is going through this and it not in my head.xxxxxx.
Clarissa
Clarissa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 27th March 2015, 9:31 pm

Defiantly! Did you have the furry brazilians : / /polyurethanes? I really hope we both get what we want in the end fingers crossed for is both! Will keep you updated let me know how u get on xxx I love my implants so would like to keep the same brand but just go to size which fills my breast skin xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 28th March 2015, 9:59 am

Hey Fenech77 so sorry to hear you also have same issues as Blondie and hope you both end up in great and happy positions with it. It should be in surgeons' best interests to have you both 100% happy with your results. I've got consultation booked with Georgeu on 2nd May xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa 28th March 2015, 10:08 am

Hi 9NDFp.  I would still recommend [surgeons name removed] to anyone. He is such a nice guy and very good at what he does.I have spoken to so many happy girls who have used him and overall I am happy with choice of implant, loving the conicals!!! Just have a slightly strange looking left boob!! Please let us know how you get on at your appointment.xx. The girls on here are so helpful so any questions just put up a post.xxxx.

Last edited by COOKIE on 22nd May 2015, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removal of surgeons name)
Clarissa
Clarissa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 28th March 2015, 10:56 am

Hi Fenech! Ahh thanks so much for the reassurance re Garrick, yes I've heard good things from him and seen Emma's gorgeous pictrail. I just hope he has a good and responsible attitude to helping with aftercare for you / for anyone really :-). Yes I'll definitely keep you posted re appointment. I've had my first consult with another surgeon last week - wasn't the outcome I was expecting as Norman Waterhouse said I would definitely need an uplift and nipple lift which I had never imagined I'd need as my boobs are not particularly saggy, just very empty and deflated after 3 kids lol. Conicals sounds like could be a good option for me under these circumstances so I'm keen to hear what Garrick says when he sees me! Am also seeing Simon Withey the day before (1st May) so I'll have had 3 consults under my belt and hopefully a good idea of where I go from there. Thanks xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2