Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new options = I'm now massively confused

+7
misf1
Blueeyedsoul13
loclo26
Nicole
COOKIE
tinkerbell24
Ktwin2
11 posters

Go down

new options = I'm now massively confused Empty new options = I'm now massively confused

Post by Ktwin2 28th February 2013, 11:07 pm

Ok so I had my 4th consultation this evening with Dr Frati at MYA.

I've had three previous consultations and they all only recommended I have 460cc implants, no other size was mentioned. I decided to get another opinion as my 3rd consultation (with Mr Kazzazi) I was decided on everything except placement. I booked in anyway and put my deposit down.

WELL......

today has left me even more confused!! I've now been recommended 520cc high profile implants by Mr Frati. He said definitely overs, and also showed me his op results and I really like his work!

The problems are that a) he wasn't really interested in me or my questions and seemed bored, b) I was recommended moderate profile before, so high profiles now have thrown me (apparently I have a wide chest so obvs I need an implant with a wider base), c) the bigger size has got me thinking...can I go bigger or is he being over generous in his sizing, d) he was recommending naturelles as better, rather than cui's which I was planning as Kazzazi said there was hardly any difference between the two.

So many more decisions to make now and Im bad at decisions. I have another consultation with Kazzazi this Sat so am going to go over a few things with him but some opinions from you ladies would definitely help me think clearer.

x x x
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

new options = I'm now massively confused Empty Re: new options = I'm now massively confused

Post by tinkerbell24 28th February 2013, 11:09 pm

did u book then have an ther consultation ith a diff surgeon xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

new options = I'm now massively confused Empty Re: new options = I'm now massively confused

Post by Ktwin2 28th February 2013, 11:19 pm

First 2 consultations were with surgeons at Transform, 3rd consultation was with Kazzazi and after soooo much research (5 years) so I thought... 'he's an expert and I've done sooo much research so I'll just go for it and get booked in', but today's consultation (4th one) has thrown me. :(
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th February 2013, 11:29 pm

I'd personally stick with the majority hun. It seems pretty obvious if 3 in dependant surgeons have all recommended 460CC for you hun. The surgeon wasn't interested in 'you' at all either.... I'd just pretend that consultation was nothing more than a bad dream babe lol. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 1st March 2013, 12:45 am

if what he's saying goes against everyone else then i'd definitely ignore what he says x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by loclo26 1st March 2013, 7:30 am

Im with the others. Go with the majority x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 1st March 2013, 8:02 am

you seem pretty happy with mr karazzi and have done your research!

i would say use your 2nd appointment with him to put your mind at ease, maybe ask him for his reasons for recommending the size and profile that he did?

and then trust the gut feeling you get with him!

good luck hun x

Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 1st March 2013, 9:07 am

Decisions are hard to make but I'd agree with the girls if 3 other surgeons said 460 I'd go with the majority and the surgeon you felt comfortable with
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 1st March 2013, 10:22 am

Also just a note on the high profiles xx
When I was offered sizes I was offered a max if 410 mods or 460 highs, this was coz they both have a very similar base size coz the mods are wider than the hp.
That may be why he offered you a higher cc in hp cos it's the same as the 460 mod.
It may be that he is so used to women just asking for big boobs he just said that and couldn't really be arsed to go through the look you wanted xxx
Forget him, you need that click with your ps :) xxx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 1st March 2013, 11:53 am

Moderate profile are wider than high profile but high profile stick out more. So I'm not sure why Dr Frati said high for you. There is quite a bit of difference between CUI and Natrelle, Natrelle are far more sturdier. Dr Frati did my 1st BA and the way you describe him (seeming uninterested) is the way he is.. he's not the most chatty/smiley person. Have you booked with Kazazzi and is he at Mya as well as Frati? I think you should definitely go with the majority.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 1st March 2013, 12:00 pm

Again echo what the others have said, go with the majority AND the surgeon you clicked with and were happiest with. An uninterested consulation on his part is not a good sign and I certainly wouldn't feel happy with a surgeon that consulates like that x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 1st March 2013, 1:07 pm

Hi I thought I'd just mention that CUIs only come in high or low profile, so you couldn't have had 460 mod CUIs, they would have been high profile as there is no 460 in low. So the 520 would probably be slightly wider than the 460 as they're the same profile. Sorry to confuse things further!

Generally though I think if 3 out of 4 have suggested the same thing then that's pretty reassuring that you're choosing the right thing for you. x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktwin2 1st March 2013, 11:16 pm

Thank you all so much for the comments, particularly about the different profiles, you've helped a lot.

I think it makes sense now why he said the 520s, because the base is wider and I will still have good projection. He said the moderates would be 'flat like a pancake', which has now put me off them....:S

Regarding which surgeon I click with, out of the 4 surgeons i have seen, I only really liked the female surgeon at transform, although I wasn't keen on her work, so i'm just going to go with who I think will give me great results. This is why i chose Kazzazi, because he's teh medical director and specializes in breast reconstruction and BA's.

I think I wil get a better idea tomorrow (I have a 2nd consultation with Kazzazi).

Kxx - I'm assuming you got high profiles since you go the 460s?

Mrsm - could Kazzazi have told me wrong, because I know he defo said moderates... and I defo said I would go with the CUIs....
Ktwin2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd March 2013, 1:53 am

No lovely CUIs do only come in high or low. Xx

Moderate implants aren't flat as a pancake either babe. With the CCs you're able to have it certainly wouldn't be flat!

But if you're particularly looking for more 'forward projection' then you go up a profile, the higher the profile the more forward projection you get. Although some women with wider breast width can still get quite a lot of forward projection from the lower profiles because they have more breast to fill. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down