Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Options if want bigger!

+6
Mammamia
Princess_x
Charlii
Emmapinder1983
sarahlou222
Blondie14
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Options if want bigger! Empty Options if want bigger!

Post by Blondie14 26th March 2015, 9:04 am

Hi everyone, I know I'm very early In recovery and still have a lot of changes to happen . I am happy to wait and see how I go however I cannot stop thinking I wish I had gone bigger! I had polyurethane conical implants 375cc and I wanted to be an E ideally. I would say I'm maybe a C/D . My breast don't seem big at all in clothes I feel as if I've not had any implants at all you can't tell! Also the reason for wanting bigger is that I feel I have the skin ther which could do with filling I'm thinking of going 475cc maybe bigger and want a slight diff cc in the breast that is smaller. I'm just trying to figure out what I want to tell my surgeon next time I see him. With the polyurethanes will I be able to swap for bigger and what would the recovery be like? Exact same or easier? Also would I have to pay again? I told my surgeon I wanted all the skin filled out and to be quite big which I don't feel has been achieved. I completely understand will have to wait a good while let my implants settle and see how they look but I know I will end up feeling ok about my result and I didn't pay all this money to feel ok I wanted to feel great about them xxxx thanks again for ur time I have been going on a lot lately xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Options if want bigger! Empty Re: Options if want bigger!

Post by sarahlou222 26th March 2015, 9:10 am

You've said it yourself, the first think you need to do is wait, see how they look when they fluff.
Make sure when you see the surgeon he has written down and logged all of your concerns from day 1!!
It may be because you had a droop and was advised a up lift with different surgeons that he wouldn't recommend for you to go bigger (could be different with furries I don't know) .
I personally think they look really nice, they look filled out and lifted, which I think is amazing for just an implant alone.

Do furries come that big (475cc) when they have to stick to the breast wall? a lot of weight to hold? xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 26th March 2015, 9:16 am

Yeh they do come that big we actually discuses that size but he said 375 cc would make me atleast an E . I know the bigger implant would make skin yay bit tighter and stop the loose skin I have which I can pinch if hunched down. I will yes going to take a list of concerns to him and express my wishes on wanting bigger and see what he says. I was put on the spot last time I seem him really as I had the bands taken off in front of him he could see by my face I was not that happy but I didn't really say much !! Xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 26th March 2015, 9:20 am

An E in his eyes is probably different to an E in your eyes.. I think they look E/F if I'm honest!!
Maybe say to him 'I want my breast pockets filled out and full' rather than talking in bra sized terms.
Pictures are always good too - Are there any celebrities you like their boobs and you could take a picture to him? xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 26th March 2015, 9:28 am

I agree with Sarah defiantly E/F, when you get measured and wear a bra, you will fill 100% better. In clothes when I wear my support bra mine look tiny, but when I wear a bra they look massive. 
Mention it to your ps now, then when you've given the go ahead to wear bras see how you feel then. 
I haven't a clue about when you can have a re op done, I know furries can be difficult to remove because of the coating. x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th March 2015, 9:33 am

It's impossible to say right now. They won't look big, they're all squished in a sports bra. Plus I think you'll be surprised once you're all clear and fitted as to what size they are. But if you're still not happy, see your surgeon at 6m and discuss your worries. He may want to wait longer, especially if you have furries, before coming up with a plan.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 26th March 2015, 9:40 am

It's maybe because I was this size maybe bigger before pregnancy so they do not feel that big at all to me! I was a D before I had my baby and breast fed . Yes I think I need to communicate better with him because I've never shown him pictures to show exactly what size I'm talking he always just said you need trust me and thought we Wer on the same pAge. Hmmm we talked about so many different size implants and he did say he was taking a range of diff sizes into operating theatre with him! But then just before surgery he said one size implant that he ordered hadn't come in!!!! But he said others that he was guna use anyway! He also said to me he would be using a diff cc in one breast as it was smaller but he never I need to ask him why exactly next time I see him! I should have asked all this already but I was abit shocked lastime and didn't know how I felt myself so wanted time to go home and see. Xx. Hi Charlie and Emma , at the moment I feel like I'm waking up everyday with smaller boobs I think it's the swelling going and I'm getting more used to them. They will probs look much bigger in a normal bra but it's also when I'm naked I want them to be bigger lol and the skin issue is a concern . My surgeon said my last app would be at 3 month post op so I would have to tell him by then and see if he cAn help me . I doubt u could afford expensive re op cost so I' would hope we could come to a comprehensive as I havnt got what I wanted . Xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 26th March 2015, 9:46 am

I doubt I could afford I mean xxxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 26th March 2015, 10:35 am

Emmapinder1983 wrote:In clothes when I wear my support bra mine look tiny, but when I wear a bra they look massive. 

Don't scare me Emma lol! Shocked

Any ideas what size mine will be? We need [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and her magic eye measuring yes x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 26th March 2015, 11:16 am

Lol, I'm thinking 30F x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 26th March 2015, 1:05 pm

Thank you - I'd be happy with that! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 26th March 2015, 1:26 pm

You would have to pay again if you wanted to go bigger. I would wait and see how yours look at 6 months x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 26th March 2015, 6:32 pm

You may not need to pay if you're unhappy and the brief hasn't been met. My surgeon said "I was his for a year which gives us a year to get the size right". You obviously need to speak to him but I doubt anyone would do anything for 6 months. If he hasn't filled you out enough it's his fault. But they will change loads over the next few months so don't conclude anything yet!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 26th March 2015, 8:00 pm

I'm going to wait and let all the changes happen as they need to and let my body recover but this issue of loose skin at bottom seems to be getting worse each day so just good to get advice on what I could do if after I see the final result I stil have this problem. You can't notice the loose skin of pictures but it's making me still feel embarrassed still  about my breast but I defo plan to relax abit and wait! I will be over the moon if it gradually fixes it self but I just can't see it getting better. But we will see! Xxxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 26th March 2015, 10:43 pm

It may be that he advises a lift to sort out the skin rather than bigger implants, and if he said you didn't need one and you do you my have a case on paying. I'm not happy with the size of mine and feel I should have been advised to go 2 stage so I could have more choice. Anyway my surgeon said I will pay for the implants (1000) and some contribution to the hospital but nothing for him and anesthestist. To not spend the rest of my life regretting that I didn't get what I really wanted I'm happy to pay that xx I think you have a strong case tbh if you were advised the implant shape/ size would negate the need for a lift but you are still left with loose skin
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 27th March 2015, 7:26 am

hey blondie I agree with above replies that you could well have a a case for not having to pay surgeon fees for re-op, if things don't settle down. It might help put your mind at rest if you could arrange to see him sooner rather than later, with your full list of concerns, and just say you want to make sure he's clear about all your worries now, ask him re costs if it doesn't settle over next few months, set a review date and take it from there. It might give you piece of mind to know quite soon that if 'x' happens in a few months then the surgeon wiil do 'y' for '£' cost. I feel for you even though I've not yet been through any of this, right at start of my boobie journey. Shona x
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 27th March 2015, 8:15 am

Thanks for the advice ladies great to have an idea of what my options could be! I'm happy to wait until he arranged my next appointment should be in a few weeks as I know still got changes to come . That's my plan will tell him my issues and get answers and my options together. It will give me piece of mind to know that if things don't change he's going to help me sort it! Xxxx oh and emma71 great to hear your surgeon helped you there I really hope mine is understanding and willing to help
Me xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 27th March 2015, 8:25 am

For these baaps surgeons reputation is everything apparently so don't want unhappy customers. Plus they price based on some percentage of re ops. You aren't asking for anything they don't get asked for all the time. I was really scared expressing my concerns so I wrote it all down and rehearsed first because I am not very assertive but it was fine xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 27th March 2015, 8:34 am

That's sounds like a great idea for me as I need to make sure he clear about the way I feel rather then let him tell me ther fine. He is a nice guy and I know he' really wants me to be happy so fingers crossed! I'm not sure how it would work though as I booked through a company called AUrora who deal with payments price etc amd I know my surgeon works independently aswell as for them. He's said to me in past he doesn't know how much they are charging me which I thought was strange xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 27th March 2015, 10:47 am

I'm just about to add some pics on my pic trial to try and show the problem of loose skin! :-( I've just got out shower and had another look and when I lent forward it's so ugly the pics don't show at all how bad it looks but gives Alittle idea!! They look fine when I'm upright but I will be embarrassed still ( this might be too much info) in certain positions with my bf! I don't want to feel embarrassed of boobs I've paid for so decided I need something doing! Xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 27th March 2015, 10:48 am

Also I fit into my prep op sports bra and feels much better support then the second hand one I was wearing which was a post op support bra! The size of my pre op one is 32c! Xx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 27th March 2015, 10:54 am

Hi Blondie would I be able to see your pics please? Shona xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 27th March 2015, 11:21 am

Hi Blondie! Thanks so much I've just had a look at your pics and I think they look great! I know you said the pics don't show the issues you've got, I couldn't see the loose skin from newest pics, but then I'm at work so sneakily looking at them on my mobile phone screen which is small so when I'm at home tonight I'll have another look. Without seeing the loose skin I think your boobs look lovely :-) xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 27th March 2015, 1:12 pm

Is it loose skin you have/are feeling? or could it be just your natural breast tissue you are feeling when bending over as it falls forward when bending & is soft compared to implant which is firmer.
My boobs feel soft/squishiest when bending over & are firmest when lying down & natural breast tissue is more evenly spread over implant, think this is the case for most people (unless skin is stretched to max with very little breast tissue over a large implant).
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 27th March 2015, 4:50 pm

Thanks Shona it's hard to show the problem in pictures but Pritty easy to see in person , hi mirren i think it is loose skin , I'm only two weeks post op wel not quite and my implants never feel tight on skin I really think a bigger implant should have been used to fill my skin atleast and give my boobs a chance to be filled and not sag so quickly xxx
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next