Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random rushes of nerves today!

+2
Becky59
blush89
6 posters

Go down

Random rushes of nerves today! Empty Random rushes of nerves today!

Post by blush89 27th February 2015, 5:02 pm

I've still got ages to go until my op, and 90% of the time I'm just excited and impatient for the day to come!

However for some reason today I've woken up and been really anxious about it all day. shrug 
I've paid half the balance now, so there is no going back! And I know I'm going to be really happy. I'm just worried about the pain, having silly moments wondering if the size is too big (even though I was more than happy in my sizing!!!) about how long they might feel hard for (I've been reading it's taken up to 12 months to soften on some posts!!)
about having to wear a sports bra for 3 MONTHS DAY AND NIGHT :(, about how my boyfriend is going to react in terms of no sex for a few weeks, hard boobs and 'sexy' sports bra's, and then finally the fact I haven't told ANY of my close friends and what might happen if they guess or find out...

I know it's so silly and all very negative, but just having a little strange day today and getting all worked up...

Did you guys go through this PRE BA?

xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Random rushes of nerves today! Empty Re: Random rushes of nerves today!

Post by Becky59 27th February 2015, 6:11 pm

Yes, yes and yes!! Think once you've paid up, it feels more real and there's no going back!! Felt really anxious on the run up to my op last weekend before it was cancelled and been ill this week! Think it's the anxiety! I worry about the size being too big, having kept IT secret too! My friends just two weeks ahead of me and is soooo pleased, it keeps me positive!
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkleroo 27th February 2015, 6:16 pm

I was worried about size being too big, so I walked around the house for a day with rice boobs in. That helped put my mind at rest.  Most of my friends and family knew so were really supportive before and afterwards. 
Your bound to be anxious and nervous, its a big decision to make! 
Im 6 weeks post op nearly and my implants are softening up lovely.  Xx
twinkleroo
twinkleroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaP 27th February 2015, 6:55 pm

I get really nervous too. I haven't even booked anything yet but for the last two days I have decided to not go ahead at all one minute and then I try on some rice boobies and can't wait to have the operation. I'm sure you will be very happy in the end but it's a big decision so you would expect a lot of nerves. xxx
LindaP
LindaP
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 27th February 2015, 7:09 pm

All that you are experiencing is totally normal, nerves so funny things to you, can make you doubt yourself and get anxious over things you really don't need to worry about, take a bit of a deep breath and remove why your doing this, thing of those beautiful new boobs, new bras, and the sheer confidence their going to give you, yes your going to experience discomfort and slight pain, no sex for a week or 2, trust me it'll all be soooo worth it ! And with regards to the firmness of the implants don't worry babe, their really not that firm atall, enjoy enjoy enjoy !!! It's such an exciting time ! 
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 27th February 2015, 7:10 pm

Remember ** (not remove!)
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 28th February 2015, 8:02 pm

Aww I'm sorry to hear your having some pre boobies gitters!

From what I have read on her it's more uncomfortable than actually pain.. and after 1 week it will get better. The hospital will also give you enough pain relief to make sure you are in constant pain.

You've been and tried on sizers twice I'm sure the size you have chosen is perfect and your surgeon would not give you anything they thought was too big.

We have to be patient, boobs will never be perfect immediately. But give them time and they will soften. Emma is a perfect example of how quickly they can drop and look natural within a few short weeks.

Sports bras are amazingly comfortable and you may actually like it... 3 months out of yearsssssss of perfect boobs is not along at all really is it??

'A' has already said to me 'so I take it, it'll be a while without sex' lol. I read on here that 1 lady only waited 3 days lol....

If your friends found out would it really be bad? They're support may really help :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 2nd March 2015, 12:01 pm

So sorry it's taken me a while to reply girls, but wanted to say thanks for your replies!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - That's a really good idea. I actually went to Primark at the weekend and bought one of them SUPER padded bra's so I could get used to seeing myself with boobs under clothes and stuff. It did get me all excited again and made me realise why I'm doing it! Glad to hear you are softening up nicely at 6 weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are so right! It's so weird how the nerves just come over you out of no where! It actually makes me feel a bit sick lol! But then I think about the beautiful new underwear I'll buy and the confidence I'll have and it confirms I'm doing the right thing! Thanks for your lovely message x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah I spoke to my mum about the pain at the weekend and she said to me 'it’s really not that bad!’ Yes I know it's going to be sore and uncomfortable, but I'm hoping with being at home for two weeks with my mum and dad I'll be well looked after and comfortable!
The size thing is just me having a moment of doubt and panic. I think it more wanting them to be big enough to get my money’s worth and enjoy them, but not so big it's going to be massively obvious I've had them done! 
You are right in regard to the softening. I know ‘Poly implants’ do take slightly longer to soften which is why I'm a little more worried…. That said, both Emma Pinder and Jen on here have had furries and have said they've started to get lovely and soft 6 weeks in, so I'm just hoping they'll look and feel nice ready for my summer holiday 3 weeks PO!...

Haha yes I suppose sports bras are comfortable. It was more styling around them (I have to dress really smart/fashionable for work - I'm in the magazine industry!) so having all the clothes ready to conceal the ugly MACOM as best I can!

The sex thing for a week or two doesn't bother me, I think I was just being vain and silly thinking the sports bra might be a bit of a mood killer in the bedroom haha! Hopefully the sight of big boobies underneath will be enough!  Random rushes of nerves today! C:\Users\SDAWSO~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001 

The whole friend’s thing is a bit odd for me at the moment. I've told a girl at work who I'm really close to, and my housemates who are both lovely girls. Other than that it's just my family and bf! I do actually feel a bit guilty not telling some of my oldest and closest friends, but I don't see them much other than every few months (I moved to London a few years ago for work), and I kind of thought even though they are my best friends, I don't want any judgement or negativity now I've booked. I'm (obviously!) a pretty nervous person anyway and the thought of explaining it all to some of my friends fills me with dread. Most of them have small boobs too, but I know they would think surgery is a huge step and try and talk me out of it. I also thought, with how regularly I see them they'll probably never know or need to know! They'll be hidden in tops after all! My mum thinks once I've had them done I won’t care because I'll be so pleased, but I am still adamant I'm keeping it to myself!

Sorry for the huge essay haah!

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 2nd March 2015, 12:40 pm

I'm glad you spoke to your mum about and have someone to talk to about it who has been through it all and is so close to you,

May I ask why you are having 'Poly'? do you need a mild lift?

Haha hopefully your boy friend should find you attractive with or without a sports bra.
Because I wax I always have to leave the hair 4 weeks between waxes, although there's no prickling no itchiness etc from shaving, it does mean it has to grow a bit.. because of the op I left it an extra TWO weeks!! haha and when I told 'A' I had finally done it.. I think that was enough to make him 'happy'... he doesn't care about a sports bra lol xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 2nd March 2015, 12:51 pm

No lift, but I am having the polyurethane implants or 'furry brazillians'. My surgeon favours them because of lower risk of CC and rotation with teardrops.

Haha I'm sure he will, he is lovely. It's just me thinking oh god how am I possibly going to wear a sports bra day and night for 3 months  panic I suppose I'll just have to suck it up!

Ahaha I know what you mean with the waxing. I wax too and get it done once a month every month. Weirdly my bf seems to prefer a bit of hair, it's just me that wants it all off!

Can we write to Macom and demand they make a better looking sports bra?!  Hysterical xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 2nd March 2015, 1:01 pm

Hysterical Hahaha that did make me chuckle!
'A' asked me to grow a bit of hair (I don't like any as well) so I grew back a little landing strip. I told him I didn't it and made me feel like I hadn't waxed at all! After about 2 weeks he agreed and we've never looked back!

Has anyone else who had furries waited 3 months? xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down