Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonky boobies

+3
Princess_x
COOKIE
Rubywoo
7 posters

Go down

Wonky boobies Empty Wonky boobies

Post by Rubywoo 24th February 2015, 3:53 pm

I'm 5 and a bit weeks post op and from day 1 My right boob has been higher than the other. It was more swollen too. My left has more of a slope than the right and I think it's quite noticeable. It's getting me down. I know boobs are meant to have a wonky phase but because mine have been like this from the off I'm worried there may be a problem with the pockets or something. Has anyone else had one boob higher than the other from day 1? If so did they correct themselves?
Thank you.
Rubywoo
Rubywoo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Wonky boobies Empty Re: Wonky boobies

Post by COOKIE 24th February 2015, 4:18 pm

Welcome to Breast Buddies Ruby wavey

Yes, I had wonky boobs Ruby. My right boob must have liked travelling because it really felt like it was starting to head under my armpit and onto my back - one boob in the front, another at the back!can you imagine that? Lol. But it kept on moving and it too mine 10 weeks for them to 'start evening out. Another 2 weeks and I had perfect symmetry. 

So at just 5 weeks you are rather easy in your recovery to be worrying about wonky boobs. 

In staying that, you may be coming up to a six week assessment soon?  If not, it would probably be wise to go and see your surgeon so that they are aware of your concern and do ensure your surgeon writes your concern in your notes 

Your surgeon may give you some advise to help get your stubborn boob(the higher one) to drop down. I was advised by my surgeon to use massage. This did help me, but it should only ever be done under your surgeons instruction so that they can monitor your progress daddies accordingly you may be a side to wait a little longer and hopefully they'll even up on their own,but do see YOURsurgeon, get this noted and follow any advise they might give babe. 

One other thing...did you have any problems with symmetry pre-op? If you did, then your surgeon should have gone through things with you expLaining that any differences between breasts may be enhanced after surgery, so it may be more noticeable to you. If this is the case and you weren't told you'd have any difference, then again, you should go through this with your surgeon Ruby, if you had symmetry problems pre-op, your surgeon may not have felt the need to even them out, but if there's a great difference, it may be that a bigger/smaller implant in one Breast might be all it takes. To even them up. 

There's no panic though Ruby. Whatever it is....it can be sorted out either left to nature to kick start that stubborn boob into place, or if it's a genuine symmetry, then a replacement implant may be required but this would be the very last resort IF there's an asymerty problem that needs further attention xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 24th February 2015, 4:20 pm

Yes I had one boob higher than the other after my 1st BA and no they didnt even out. I had it corrected in my 2nd BA. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubywoo 24th February 2015, 4:43 pm

Thank you for your detailed reply Cookie. And thank you princess for sharing your experience. I had a bit of asymmetry. One slightly bigger but not a big enough difference to warrant different sized implants. I was told that at all my consultations. One nipple was ever so slightly higher than the other too BUT I didn't have one boob higher than the other. My surgeon did not tell me I did anyway. He only said one nipple will still be a little higher - no other warnings. Thing is the higher one is the slightly smaller one so not sure if implant size is the problem. I don't think either boob has dropped yet. Maybe the left slightly but I'm not sure. Neither boob hangs if you know what I mean. There both still pert. When they drop do they sag down? I have my 6 week check soon so I will mention all this. The higher one was more swollen, lost more blood in drains from it and it's more numb.

Princess - why did your surgeon not fix the asymmetry sooner after your first op? Just wondering because I have a worry that my surgeon won't acknowledge the problem or won't think it's as bad as I think it is x
Rubywoo
Rubywoo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 24th February 2015, 5:06 pm

I had one boob lower and bigger than the other. I had a bigger implant in one to try and correct this. You can still see a little bit but not as bad as you could before. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs rodger 24th February 2015, 5:58 pm

My left boob is bigger than right but I am nearly 7 wks post op and I notice that swelling has went down again and they look ok but left is more fuller. Xx
Mrs rodger
Mrs rodger
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 24th February 2015, 6:12 pm

Mine sounds similar to yours , I had one slightly larger than the other pre op, but because I had very little to start with I never noticed, surgeon said since the difference was slight  there  was no need to have different sized implants.
Post op my right sat higher looking and was the most troublesome out of my boobs, they took what seemed forever  to finally settle, but they did!
I'd say for me it was around 5 months post op they had settled lots, were soft ,more natural looking & just got better  from there on in.
As Cookie  has said do get your concerns noted when you see your surgeon next & for piece of mind discuss what he can do if they don't settle as you had wished. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th February 2015, 6:25 pm

Mine leapfrogged for 3months. One would drop and would be noticeably lower, then just as the other was catching up, that would go lower than the first! 5wks is very early. Have it noted, but do give it some more time.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubywoo 24th February 2015, 9:58 pm

Thanks for all your replies. I do hope mine settle naturally.
The weird thing is because my slightly smaller one is higher side on it looks bigger than the other side as it has more upper pole. I'm thinking maybe my left has dropped a fair bit actually because it's got a natural slope to it. It's not really soft though, but is softer than the right. I can move them a bit more too. I can push them together but it's uncomfortable. Fingers crossed they'll even out xx
Rubywoo
Rubywoo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 24th February 2015, 10:16 pm

For exactly the reason you guessed, he didn't acknowledge it or think it was a problem. There wasn't enough of a difference to warrant different size implants, but one was higher and one nipple was off-centre. A different surgeon and company did my 2nd BA and sorted the boob and nipple problem out perfectly. You'd never guess they were wonky after my 1st BA now x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down