Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wonky boobs help

+5
Funkygirl
kate1977
COOKIE
misf1
lea1983
9 posters

Go down

wonky boobs help Empty wonky boobs help

Post by lea1983 28th March 2010, 4:58 pm

girls my boobs are wonky 1s pert no sag or crease under it the other has sag about 3cm worth it looks so obvious as the pert 1 looks bigger as its higher what do I do ???? wil la surgeon be able to do anything wonky boobs help 304294
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

wonky boobs help Empty Re: wonky boobs help

Post by misf1 28th March 2010, 5:01 pm

Sounds like one has dropped and the other hasn't yet. But if you are worried I'd book in to see your surgeon to put your mind at rest. There is always something they can do, if anything needs doing at all.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 28th March 2010, 5:06 pm

im a littlw worried that its the asymetry that was there before I had op but Meleagros said I didnt need different size implants so worried that Ive spent all this money and they look sillly put of a bra even in a string bikini its so obvious the only time you cant tell is iff i lift them in a uplift bra !!! x
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th March 2010, 5:27 pm

If there was asymetry before there still will be after, they can never get them perfectly even, even with different size implants. Although it shouldn't look any worse than it did before. Usually with a BA you will have your same boobs just a bigger version.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th March 2010, 5:49 pm

It really does sound like one has dropped before the other sweetheart, give the higher one a little more time, you're still really early days in your recovery and it's not at all unusual for boobs to be healing at different rates.

I had Assymetry before my op, my boobs were all over the place during my recovery hun and I never thought for a moment it was possible to have the symmetry I do now, my recovery has so far consisted of one boob higher than the other, one boob bigger and one boob that swayed outward - I haven't got three boobs, it was the same one causing me jip! LOL

You're very welcome to see my pics if you think it might help Lea, from the Assymmetry, right through the changes, to the great symmetry I have now. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 29th March 2010, 10:37 am

ahh thank you you have put my mind at rest I suppose 3 weeks post op is way too early for me to tell ill wait I have a appt for 12 weeks with meleagros if its still the same ill bring it up with him Im hoping its just a case of a stubborn boobie though because apart from that Im very happy with them !!! xxxxxxxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 29th March 2010, 1:46 pm

Cheer up hun am sure it will catch up to the other one eventually ....it might just be shy !! xxx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 29th March 2010, 1:56 pm

You are still very early in your recovery hun, i'm sure with time stubborn boobie will catch up.I've had a swollen rightie for the last few weeks and leftie has been very well behaved and the swelling on this one went very quickly.I guess it's right what they say about treating them as 2 separate ops.

keep smiling hun, we have our boobies! yahoo x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by shelley.j 29th March 2010, 7:46 pm

Hi there :) Try to be patient.. My left boob was higher than my right until a few days ago.. All of a sudden they look the same! I am 6wks post op this friday.. I worried alot and now wish I hadn't!. I reckon the best thing is to try not to look at them too much..If you are like me then you examine them all the time,lol.
Shelley xx
shelley.j
shelley.j
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 29th March 2010, 8:27 pm

I agree with Cookie!

Give it time, it's not an overnight process this boobie malarchy, it takes patience! x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by kirsti 29th March 2010, 8:32 pm

hey hon, as all the other girlies say, youve just got to give the other one time to catch up. remember its like two different ops so they will heal at different rates. Take care xxx
kirsti
kirsti
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by eastla 29th March 2010, 9:01 pm

hey March buddy !!

try not too worry too much, I'm sure they will even themselves up over time wonky boobs help 571992

shelley.j wrote:..If you are like me then you examine them all the time,lol.

This made me smile I too am always looking and touching mine so much so that I caught myself squeezing them today.... this would of been ok but it was my first day back at work for 2 weeks and I totally forgot where I was !!

My manager turned to me and said "you alright there Lau, copping a good feel are we" wonky boobs help 557141 wonky boobs help 557141 luckily he knows that I've had them done and he is also my friend !! xx
eastla
eastla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 803

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 29th March 2010, 10:54 pm

lol im constantly looking in my hallway mirror at mine and touching the top to see if they feel the same !!!!! lmao thanks girls im a born worrier so the slightest thing will play on my mind for weeks lol wonky boobs help 751387
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down