Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonky boobs?

+2
COOKIE
*Alice*
6 posters

Go down

Wonky boobs? Empty Wonky boobs?

Post by *Alice* 8th May 2012, 1:31 pm

I've finally had my dressings removed and had a proper look and... They seem a bit wonky?

One nipple seems to be pointing in an odd direction while the side with the bigger implant seems a bit rounder? Or not as full at the top? I dunno just different!

Now I've got 85cc more on my right side so I expect there's going to be some differences for a while while they settle, but it's all new changes as they seemed to look pretty much the same initially.

The nurse didn't say anything and I didn't say I had any concerns because I know it's early days... I guess I'd just like some reassurance? I'll update my picturetrail soon so you can see what I mean! Maybe I'm just being overly critical!

X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Wonky boobs? Empty Re: Wonky boobs?

Post by COOKIE 8th May 2012, 1:56 pm

You're right altw, it's very normal at this stage in your recovery for your breasts to look wonky and possibly different sized, but even though it's normal at this stage, you should ALWAYS no matter how small you think any concerns are have them written down in your notes.

This isn't just so the surgeon is aware of your concerns but also just incase things don't right themselves out and you're unhappy with your result (I really wouldn't worry about that at this stage at all but it should be noted) your concerns will have been logged, so if things haven't fully settled at your next post-op appointment altw (usually around 6 weeks post-op) then do voice your concerns and have them noted even if at 6 weeks post-op you're still recovering and it's still normal to have some asymmetry for a while, do ensure you get all concerns noted. It's so important hun.

I like you sweetie had asymmetry and one of my boobs looked like it was heading for my back for a while! For 10 whole weeks I stressed about it and then one day BAM! They'd decided to behave themselves and stop worrying the life outta me and set themselves right lol.

So just give them time sweetheart, you've a long way to go yet and many changes ahead of you babe before you get to your finished result. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 8th May 2012, 2:10 pm

Thanks for the advice Cookie, I know what you're saying about making sure its in your notes. I just feel really awful for picking faults, especially when it's such an improvement from the start. But then right now I look like one nipple is pointing in a totally different direction, while the other with the bigger implant looks quite normal, so I'm sure it would only be fair to expect them to be in their rightful place! I noticed from really looking at my pre BA pics they're not totally symetrical, so I won't expect miricals.

I have an appointment with the nurse again at 6 weeks, then back at 8 weeks to see Mr Clarke, so will make sure any concerns are in my notes.

I just worry I'm being overly picky or that the nurse/surgeon will think that I'm ungrateful! X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th May 2012, 2:18 pm

Don't worry about that at all sweetheart. If you were having made a very expensive skirt made by a lovely dressmaker and at a viewing you noticed the stitching was coming loose at the hem, you'd point it out and expect at the next visit to have some improvement wouldn't you?

You doing just the same in purchasing a product here hun, you paid a lot of money for your purchase and it's not wrong to expect good results hun, so any concerns at all do point them out and have them noted altw. Wonky boobs? 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 8th May 2012, 2:27 pm

Ohh thanks Cookie makes perfect sense! I guess if I was making something for someone I'd want it to be 100% perfect. Fingers crossed they even out!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex-C 8th May 2012, 2:44 pm

Im past the 3 weeks mark and noticed one of my nipples is staring straight while the other one is trying to look up at me! I can easily see it through the sports bra, hoping they'll settle soon as it looks weird lol.
Alex-C
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107
Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 8th May 2012, 2:55 pm

Haha Alex! One of mine is staring straight ahead while the other is pointing towards the floor! If I angle a picture just right it looks like they're both looking sideways... Shifty X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex-C 8th May 2012, 3:04 pm

Lool
Yours look amazing! Kinda jealous disappoint
Alex-C
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 8th May 2012, 3:09 pm

Thankyou :) yours look really good in your avi I think we have similar stats I was an a on the side I had 365cc but had overs! I can't imagine what the pain was like overs was bad enough :doh: X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex-C 8th May 2012, 3:18 pm

I like yours cause you don't have a huge gap between them...love em'. Cant say the pain was too bad. I was up and about doing normal things within 3 days. Suffered more with the pressure and binder than anything else.

People are right when they say unders feel like you've over done it at the gym.
Alex-C
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 8th May 2012, 3:22 pm

I was never really bothered about whether i'd have a gap or not before, I've since learnt an amazing skill where I can stick my lip balm between them and it won't fall out though Hysterical Worth the money just for that party trick! Haha x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex-C 8th May 2012, 3:27 pm

Haha!!!
Alex-C
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 8th May 2012, 4:36 pm

Give it time honey, you're still in the very early stages and probs have swelling at that still ongoing. Give them time to settle and fluff honey x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 8th May 2012, 4:45 pm

Thanks Sophie! So excited for them to drop and look like a nice pair of full boobs yahoo And I sooo hope I'm a fluffer... Or atleast don't shrink smaller than what I'm wearing now!!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 8th May 2012, 5:48 pm

Babe my nipples seem to have a mind of their own, especially my lefty. Some days they seem pretty central then others the left one is trying to look under my pit. No idea why this happens.

I'm sure your boobs will be fine, but I know it's hard to be patient as you want the perfect boobs now.
sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 8th May 2012, 5:51 pm

It's comforting to know I'm not the only one though!

Weird because in the past I always imagined you'd go in for a BA, have surgery and hey presto! Walk out with perfectly healed and settled boobs like magic! Not the case at all!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 10th May 2012, 6:58 pm

Just bumping this up rather than starting a new thread.

Is it normal for one to look slightly bigger? And then settle to be the same size? I don't actually think I have swelling anymore though... What was originally my larger side - and has had the smaller implant in - still looks fuller and a bit larger than the other.

Obviously will raise the issue when I have my next check up.. Wondered whether this is typical or if I may still have issues with the size difference? Blush X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 10th May 2012, 7:29 pm

mine look different everyday chick. one day my right looks bigger, one day my left does.. iv give up looking haha.
well i havent but i can tell they are really bOTH changing every day its crazy.
today i took my bra off after work and i thought nooooo. i had lines where it had been too tight and that was my E shock absorber that was strangling me i thought omg omg no.. what if they stay lol but they have gone now. so i think i should get rid of that now but my f has just came and i feel 100% better, xxx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 10th May 2012, 7:39 pm

Yeah could be it so not gonna worry too much! But don't want odd boobs haha. Think the heavier implant has dropped abit though... Looks lower at the top? I dunno I probably just spent two weeks stairing at them too much haha x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 10th May 2012, 7:42 pm

i know tell me about it i come home everyday from work and give myself a little flash to see how the girls are doing haha. talking of the dropping, mine are defiently not as high as they were, i wonder if they start to already xx
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 10th May 2012, 8:03 pm

Haha it's easy to forget that a sports bra is so squashing too! I released mine and had a proper look today and was like oh my god I have boobs!!!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down