Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonky donkey

+2
COOKIE
Kurukullachis
6 posters

Go down

Wonky donkey Empty Wonky donkey

Post by Kurukullachis 5th February 2013, 10:12 am

So I noticed last week my lefty had dropped and the righty hasn't.. I look AWFUL today. My left has nearly fully dropped and is looking really nice, still looks a bit fake but I'm not even a month post op. my right OH EM GEEE it's bad hahaha today I noticed that you could feel the difference in the lower pole where the lefty has filled out and the righty hasn't it kind of feels pretty blah really. Kinda half real half fake.. Not quite boob like at all. The lefty feels soft and squidgy but you can still tell its augmented.

What I find strange is that the CC was worse in my left so logic said to me that one would take longer to settle. My righty was the breast I had the huge hematoma in on my first op. my body isn't very logical!!!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Wonky donkey Empty Re: Wonky donkey

Post by COOKIE 5th February 2013, 10:41 am

Same thing happened to me hun. I had a rupture on the left side and far more invasive surgery on that side and yet that side healed sooner than right!

Our boobs do these things just to confuse us I think! Lol. They come good in the end though. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 5th February 2013, 12:15 pm

Isn't it odd!! I promised myself I'm not going to keep looking at the right one because it won't drop if I keep looking haha!!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs_s_88 5th February 2013, 12:26 pm

Silly boobies! I am sure righty will catch up.....especially if you don't keep looking at it :-) hehe. Hope you feeli better about them soon hun. Xx
mrs_s_88
mrs_s_88
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 5th February 2013, 1:02 pm

Maybe the right takes longer to heal if we're right handed so generally use that hand/arm a bit more? Just a guess tho x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Gem76 5th February 2013, 2:40 pm

Kurukullachis wrote:Isn't it odd!! I promised myself I'm not going to keep looking at the right one because it won't drop if I keep looking haha!!
Oh it's driving me nuts at the moment, I havent studied mine since the day before yesterday. Mines the left one thats clearly not my boob! I took some snapshots on my webcam last week to email to my ex as he works away and they looked awesome! He was very impressed Wonky donkey 899188 I swear it was literally about a day later and they just decided to start looking like they weren't related at all!! How hard is it to resist the temptation to gawp at them in the mirror ?? lol
I must say, I'm so glad I'm not the only one like this!
x
Gem76
Gem76
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 5th February 2013, 4:09 pm

Lol Don't look at them ladies!!! I am glad I can feel where the other one hasn't dropped otherwise I think I'd start crying today!

My one that's dropped is quite painful ATM though
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by miss_vie 5th February 2013, 6:52 pm

Haha I'm also guilty of avid staring!! Can't help it I examine every little thing,everyone is sick of hearing me talk boobs I'm sure! My left still looks bigger then the right felt like it was quite noticeable yesterday at work. I'm trying not to look then they'll even out right. That's logic for you lol xx
miss_vie
miss_vie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 5th February 2013, 6:56 pm

Lol exactly!! Don't look lol
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict