Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consultation Date - Dr Hardy Birkdale - BA

3 posters

Go down

Consultation Date - Dr Hardy Birkdale - BA Empty Consultation Date - Dr Hardy Birkdale - BA

Post by nicole3822 22nd January 2015, 10:10 am

Good Morning,

I'm new to here and hope some of you ladies may be able to advise and guide me in the right direction!

I have a slight 34b sag, although I'm not fussed for HUGE boobies I just hope I can have implants to make them look fuller without a lift. Have any of you had this?
I've got my consultation with Dr Hardy next week. I am sooo nervous but the offer is amazing. Anyone had op with him and how long was recovery? I'm a slight sag 34B. I'm not too fussed for HUGE boobies but want a fuller cup/good cleavage look. Hopefully it's something that can be done without a lift. Any advice would be brilliant ladies xx
nicole3822
nicole3822
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Consultation Date - Dr Hardy Birkdale - BA Empty Re: Consultation Date - Dr Hardy Birkdale - BA

Post by mrsball 22nd January 2015, 10:33 am

Hi Nicole welcome to the forum welcome2

As you're pre BA you might find the information we have in the 'Breast Augmentation Information' section of the forum of interest to you. Its filled with so much to help you better understand the procedure and to help yourself feel better prepared. As this section is for introduction only any questions or concerns you might have just ask away in the 'General Breast Augmentation' section of the forum were youll get a much better response and were no BA questions ever go unanswered and our lovely ladies will always be more than happy to help you if they can.

Enjoy the forum Nicole x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Consultation Date - Dr Hardy Birkdale - BA Empty Re: Consultation Date - Dr Hardy Birkdale - BA

Post by anneritchley 22nd January 2015, 10:43 am

Hi welcome I did not go to this surgeon but I had a 34c with a slight sag and no upper fullness at all. A ski slope look if you know what I mean. I had just breast augmentation. My recovery is still ongoing but I would say for me the uncomfortable part lasted 5 weeks. There is still a lot of healing that goes on inside for months after that. Everyone is different though. I would say maybe write down the things you want to ask as I forgot things that I wanted to ask. Also maybe take in a picture if what you would like as that really helps too. Good luck with your consultation. Xxxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole3822 22nd January 2015, 10:53 am

Thankyou for your response anneritchley great help! Still not sure how and where to post things here at the moment.. i'll get there!x
nicole3822
nicole3822
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 22nd January 2015, 10:58 am

You will get used to it. The newbie section is just to introduce yourself so now you have done that . You are talking about your upcoming consultation and BA and any questions regarding BA is this section. You will get the hang if it, it's highly addictive this forum. Hehe xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down