Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had 2nd consultation, Provisonally booked date :-D

+4
samarie24
Dancing_Diva
Nisey
helenascania
8 posters

Go down

Had 2nd consultation, Provisonally booked date :-D Empty Had 2nd consultation, Provisonally booked date :-D

Post by helenascania 8th September 2009, 6:51 am

I am kind of mixed emotions, in need of sum support/adivce. I had my 2nd consultation with Elaine Sassoon at Spire, Norwich last nite and i feel no further forward. I know she is the PS for me as i feel comfortable and trust her. I was hoping for everything to be booked and finalised last night but she told me to do some more research for what look i really want and go back and see her in two weeks time. She has told me to work to having my BA done on the 12th December (I wanted it as close to xmas so dont need 2 worry bout work) She said there is plenty of time between now and then to sort out size as she wants to be sure what projection and weight. It is hard as you think u know what look you want but there soo many things to take into consideration. . . . I guess Rome was not built in a day lol x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Had 2nd consultation, Provisonally booked date :-D Empty Re: Had 2nd consultation, Provisonally booked date :-D

Post by Nisey 8th September 2009, 10:35 am

Congratulations on the provisional booking - I'm hoping for December as well to fit in with uni (provided I get the money together that is). It's good that you've found a surgeon you feel comfortable with, and it seems she is taking care to make sure she gives you a result you will be happy with - the surgeon's I have met have been rather more definate about their recommendations and didnt ask much if anything about the look I want.
Maybe try taking her some pictures of boobs you like the shape of and ones you dont to give her a better idea of what you are hoping for?
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Had 2nd consultation, Provisonally booked date :-D Empty Re: Had 2nd consultation, Provisonally booked date :-D

Post by Dancing_Diva 8th September 2009, 11:11 am

Congrats on your provisional booking! At my consultations my surgeon was very thorough with the look and size that I wanted and then recommended a size for me to try on. My PS was able to show my before and after piccies as well just to be clear on what I wanted, maybe its an idea to ask her for before and after pics too so you can show her what you would like and she will tell you if its possible and what the best action to take is.

Good luck! xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 8th September 2009, 1:35 pm

I think that's really good she'd given you time to go and research what you want! I've heard some people say they've found pictures in magazines and brought them along to consultations to show their ps the sort of look they want. Also as jo says, if you see her before and after pics you will also be able to give her an idea of what you're after.

Of course she will probably give her own recommendations as well. Don't worry, your ps sounds very thorough and like she says you both have plenty of time to decide on the right implants for you xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Had 2nd consultation, Provisonally booked date :-D Empty Thanx

Post by helenascania 8th September 2009, 1:54 pm

Thank you for your advice x x I have been browsing for pics of Had 2nd consultation, Provisonally booked date :-D 204135 that i like which i did take to show her but she said some of them were very different but i didnt think they were lol Had 2nd consultation, Provisonally booked date :-D Icon_redface Its weird bcoz i want to be a D/DD cup but she doesnt like talking cup sizes and told me not 2 worry about the cup just the look i want as wot i see may be a totally different cup size to a D/DD. Thanx u x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th September 2009, 7:28 pm

My surgeon too will only give me as much as he can an decided to do utomical parcial unders, all his choice!

But I am going to trust him, as he is the expert.

Gud luck with whatever you decide, happy researching! xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 8th September 2009, 9:03 pm

i went to an E cup when pregnant but at that time i never thought i looked that big. when looking at boobs online my dream boobs were Gemma Atkinson and hubby told me thats how i once looked. Or melinda messenger, her's are fab. So just look at pictures and ignore the size of the cup. You'll find your perfect look soon enough and have a better idea of what you want xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 8th September 2009, 9:55 pm

Great that she has encouraged you to go back and do some more research a lot of surgeons arent like that hun. Good idea to take some pics of boobs you like and dont like, so she is able to get an exact idea of the look you want so you she can give you the boobies of your dreams chick Had 2nd consultation, Provisonally booked date :-D 113752

Congrats on provisonally booking lovely xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 8th September 2009, 10:17 pm

Sounds like a really good surgeon hun and congrats on booking your dates it will fly by!

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down