Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your 1st consultation

+2
mais04
nickyb478
6 posters

Go down

your 1st consultation Empty your 1st consultation

Post by nickyb478 11th December 2012, 3:00 pm

hi girls,
had a consultation this morning...
cant really make up my mind on how it went, i thought i was going to come away feeling excited but i didnt, maybe its just me being oversensitive about things...
i went in met the surgeon... and for 1 it was someone elses notes ... then there was a knock on the door .. a different lady giving the surgeon my notes, wasnt too impressed by that getting called a diff name, think the surgeon was a bit embarrassed when i said no thats not my name, he just said oh right yes its nicky,
anyhow the consultation was ok more informative than a previous one ive had and i felt like he listened to what i want and understood me,
as it goes for the people in reception, lady took me through to book a second consultation as i cant have op till end of feb due to time off work etc, she told receptionist to book me in... she said what for... infront of 4 other people sitting in reception.. not that its a secret but just i thought how unprofessional... they then booked me in .... no one discussed prices with me... they just said ok see u now byee.... and i just left!!! to be honest i felt a bit embarrassed to start saying infront of others in reception.. bout prices and deposits
now i dont really know how consultations go... but hey am i missing summit here?
i did like the surgeon though, so i dunno what to do now maybe ill go see some others and see what they say!
did anyone else feel like that after ur 1st consultation?
nic
nickyb478
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

your 1st consultation Empty Re: your 1st consultation

Post by mais04 11th December 2012, 3:46 pm

Maybe try going somewhere else for a consultation and see if you feel any differently? I came away feeling like I knew everything I needed to know and was really excited. As for discussing your op in front of other people and your notes being mixed up sounds very unprofessional to me. Your best off having more than one consultation anyway to compare :) I liked the surgeon for my first consultation but my second I just clicked with straight away, he spent so much time with me letting me try on the implants until I was sure what I wanted and knew I wanted to go with him straight away xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 11th December 2012, 3:48 pm

Hi Hun, who did you have a consulation with with this one and the previous one?

Prices should have been discussed either at consulation or with a Pcc before seeing the surgeon so you can decide wether it's in your budget or if they offer a discount .

It's worth havinga few consultations hun as you may like another surgeon even more.

X sorry ro hear you had a bad experience,mhopefully anothe done may be better or ask for another consulation in another month and see if you still feel happy wi the surgeon x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by sianyoungx 11th December 2012, 4:13 pm

I didn't feel like that but I think if you liked the surgeon you should definitely go back to be sure, after all it's not the receptionist who is operating on you it's the surgeon :smiler: hope you have a better experience next time xxxx
sianyoungx
sianyoungx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 349

Back to top Go down

Post by jakki32 11th December 2012, 5:55 pm

The co ordinator should've spoke to you after your consultation . Have a chat about if you are happy. Not good service in my opinion. I would definitely book another consultation with him again or another. Just not good enough Hun x
jakki32
jakki32
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1144

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th December 2012, 8:39 pm

I had a coordinator too, I seen them both at my consultation. The reception was away from the waiting room so I didn't have to worry about anyone hearing. My coordinator discussed all prices, appointments etc. My surgeon went over sizes, tried on implants.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down