Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second ba and conicals

3 posters

Go down

second ba and conicals Empty second ba and conicals

Post by kelrob12 21st January 2015, 2:20 pm

Hi,
Got reccomended this site so hello! Ive had an uplift and 230cc implant a few years ago. had another baby so have dropped and have lots of rippling visible. The surgeon recommended conicals to give me the upper pole fullness. Ive never herd of the conicals but i always thought anatomicals gave a more natural slope. I quite like the faker look BUT appreciate that i have a long chest so need upper pole or they sit very low on my chestand can look saggy if there arent! So i really wondered if anyone had conicals if you feel they are good for upper pole and if anyone can still give the faker look if you have them?
Thanks kelly
kelrob12
kelrob12
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

second ba and conicals Empty Re: second ba and conicals

Post by Emmapinder1983 21st January 2015, 5:11 pm

Hiya Hun, and welcome. Ive got conical implants, they are defiantly fuller upper pole, and look nice and pert. I was borderline uplift and my surgeon recommended them, so happy, I had 300cc medium profile, mine are a week old x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2015, 5:25 pm

You won't get a 'fake' look with a conical implant Kelly unless you ask for one. 

Conical implants are created for women who like Emma, may be border line uplift and have lost fullness from the upper pole of the breast. 

If you have rounds now after fully healing you'll more or less have the same upper pole you had when you first had the uplift/implants and the conical will also help to raise your nipple a little higher for you too. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kelrob12 21st January 2015, 5:36 pm

Thanks for the replies. I'm definitely more bothered about the less saggy appearance than the faker look. Cookie when you say I won't get the faker look with conicals unless I ask- if I speak to my ps would you think then it's possible or you think the only way t get the fake look is round? I think im leaning toward conicals and if they look fake at all then bonus! To be fair I just want them to look nice at the moment! When I had my first ba conicals were never mentioned alot so it's all new to me. Do you know if they are sized similar as round- as in larger cos etc xx
kelrob12
kelrob12
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kelrob12 21st January 2015, 5:37 pm

Hi emmapinder! Did you ps say much about sizes of conicals etc? X
kelrob12
kelrob12
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2015, 5:43 pm

Conicalsbgorringe are fairly new here, we had a few women having them a year or so ago and then they all went quiet for a while, but now they seem to be making a comeback with surgeons realising their potential to give a bit more lift to the Breast than an anatomical can. 

Yes, if you request a fake look and your surgeon is hapoy to go with that they'll choose dimentions a little larger to help you achieve that. It works in exactly the same way with rounds too, but you won't get a lift of the nipple with rounds. If you were to choose a round implant your nipple height will remain in the exact same position it is in now. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 21st January 2015, 5:55 pm

I asked my surgeon for how boobs look before kids, which is natural but pert. And that's what I got, as cookie said if you want the fake look you'll have to ask. Be warned though some surgeon don't like the fake look, my surgeon doesn't he said when you start going big and fake there can be health problems. Also it all depends on your band width, I measured 11.3, and was only allowed the max of 300cc.
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by kelrob12 21st January 2015, 5:55 pm

Ah thats good news then. I'm at my second consult beginning of March so will see what he says. Its nice to know I may get that upper pole too! Thanks hun x
kelrob12
kelrob12
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kelrob12 21st January 2015, 5:57 pm

Great thanks emmapinder. I'm unsure of my bandwidth so I'm guessing I can ask all this at the next meeting. My first surgeon was kind of dismissive with anything I said and did what he wanted so I suppose this time I want t get as close to what I'd like possible all things being considered. X
kelrob12
kelrob12
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2015, 6:04 pm

It is true that the bigger the implant the higher the risk of complication kelrob. It is a very personal decision and one that you'd need to weigh up yourself before going ahead. As I said, same surgeons are happy to go with that, others aren't because of the heightened risk, but this is why it's good to have a couple of consultations with a few surgeons so you can find a surgeon to meet all your needs in the safest way possible. Do take in pics with you to your consultation. They'll help both yourself and your surgeon to be able to see what you want and you'll have no doubt that they know what you want. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kelrob12 21st January 2015, 6:41 pm

Thanks cookie. I will do. Xx
kelrob12
kelrob12