Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

conicals anyone?

3 posters

Go down

conicals anyone? Empty conicals anyone?

Post by sweetcarol 18th August 2011, 12:41 pm

HI girls.... my surgeon seems to favour the conical implants, and although they did look fine through my stretched t-shirt when I was trying them on I am a bit concerned that they don't seem that popular. CAn anyone give any advice or share any pics? X
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

conicals anyone? Empty Re: conicals anyone?

Post by COOKIE 18th August 2011, 12:54 pm

I should imagine they arent that popular because of the 'pointed result' they will give you. Like in the fifties I should imagine that looked like ya boobs could take your eye out LOL.

You'd have to think what look you're wanting for your surgery and why your surgeon would be pushing for this look?

Personally I'm thinking there must be money in it for him to push a conical look conicals anyone? 267328

If you're looking for a 'natural look' from your surgery, I highly doubt this will give that to you.

I', also unsure if you're looking for an FDA approved implant either so if it's that what you're looking for you should know Silimed is not FDA-approved.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetcarol 18th August 2011, 1:00 pm

Thanks for tIe response but...Oh god... looks like more questions then! I did look at lots of photos he had done with conicals and they looked nice. HE said he thought they gave a better shape than rounds. Confused now! WOrse thing is, he is on holiday now until the day of my op!
sweetcarol
sweetcarol
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 18th August 2011, 1:12 pm

You have plenty of time to research what you want then babe. They wouldn't be for me, but horses for courses as they say LOL.

Do the research hun, don't just jump into this on your surgeons say so, from what I've read it sounds like you'll gain a 1950s coned bra effect... but hey, if you've seen the pics and like the look and are happy then go for it.... I'd be really interested to see the results if you choose to go ahead if you'd be OK with that. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 18th August 2011, 1:32 pm

After a quick research on the net, it does appear these implants would give you the more 1950's conical shape. Surgeons don't seem to talk highly of them. I would be thinking like cookie, you may be being used as a ginea pig for a new shape of implant which is probably not going to catch on and you surgeon gets money for promoting them.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down