Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's new?? :)

5 posters

Go down

What's new?? :) Empty What's new?? :)

Post by Lauramumof3 18th January 2015, 9:55 pm

fee like I've been MIA from here for too long :( missing coming on but work has been manic not had a minute to stop for over a weeks, suppose it's a good thing in a way as those days are passing super quick! 

Had a call last Friday from THG offering me a last minute slot on 27th of this month and was super excited at the thought however my managers are on annual leave so I couldn't do it booo!! 

Just want it to be here, so excited I can't sleep, all I think about is boobs! Now whenever I get 5 mins I'm constantly searching the Internet for similar ladies and sizes etc!

Ah well only a few more weeks ;)

Hope you're all well xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

What's new?? :) Empty Re: What's new?? :)

Post by ACKUGA28 18th January 2015, 10:05 pm

Hi ya Hun, I know how your feeling, I too can't sleep, because I go to bed thinking of me boobs, and wake up thinking of boobs, BoobsBoobsBoobsboobsignyes 

Have you got all the bits and pieces you need for your overnight bag etc.? Xx
ACKUGA28
ACKUGA28
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 18th January 2015, 10:37 pm

Ahhh it's so exciting isn't it!!!
'A' said to me this afternoon 'I know your looking at boobs on your phone'
'Of course not lovely Flash'

Shame you couldn't make the earlier appointment but you still haven't long to wait :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th January 2015, 1:52 am

Awwwwww, well at least you still have all us February buddies to share with. Haha.

Everything happens for a reason babe and you're meant to have the date you've booked because you're gonna have all the better boobs for waiting for them yes xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 19th January 2015, 11:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I knew our appointments were close, but only realised last night they are only 5 days apart :) - I bet you can't wait!
Do you know what size implant you are having?

xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 21st January 2015, 10:40 pm

Yay february buddies!!
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2015, 12:01 am

sarahlou222 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I knew our appointments were close, but only realised last night they are only 5 days apart :) - I bet you can't wait!
Do you know what size implant you are having?

xx

I really can't Sarah. I have CC as well in my left boob don't I so just getting that sorted alone will be such a relief. I'm so excited as well because I've been a magazine stalker of a fan of my surgein for years and now it's my time to have this don't with him....well, I've got this little jumping bean in my belly and as each day passes it gets joined by another jumping bean till my day comes and I'll be full of beans! Hahahahaha. 

How are you? Looking forward to it or feeling a bit nervous now? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Haha. Gotta love us feb buddies haven't ha hun dance
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 22nd January 2015, 8:47 am

When you've been following a surgeon for so long that must be such a relief! After the op do you know how long it will take for it to soften up? I hope you get some relief instantly!!

I am soooo excited!! - I keep looking at the calendar, counting the weeks / days even though they don't change...ha!

I spoke to my mum yesterday and although she knows about the BA, my dad doesn't... I told her I'm not going to tell him!! - she said she would wait until 2 weeks before.. HA! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 22nd January 2015, 7:53 pm

awww thanks Sarah, it won't be instant relief because I'll be recovering from the lymph node removal along with the capsulectomy which really took it out of me last time I had to have that done. Because mines revision surgein and I don't need to have a pocket created or have the skin stretched or muscle mine should soften up pretty quickly. For primary ops it can take up to six months or more, but I'm expecting about 3 months this time, all being well with my left boob.  

It's surprising just how fast time really does go. It's like you blink and another few days have gone and you just can't account form them lol. Just think, in only 10 days we're into February!  dance

Haha. You made me laugh about not wanting your dad to know. I understand though 'cos I remember telling my mum and dad. I was talking directly to my mum but my dad was in the room. My dad couldn't even look at me and my mum, well, she was dead against it from the start. We still don't talk about my Breast Augmentation even today. It's like it never even happened but they know and that's enough, so if they choose not to acknowledge it, that's fine with me just so me dad can look me in the eye again lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 22nd January 2015, 8:54 pm

I'll have my fingers crossed for you Cookie, You deserve to have simply amazing boobs!

Time is flying, we finish work at 1.30 on a Friday and earlier on I said 'Yes Chris will be in until 4.45 tomorrow.... oh no its FRIDAY tomorrow!!' Was shocked lol.

My dad does Reiki, colour balancing and alternative therapy, he's quite holistic (they lived in America where it's quite popular for men to do) so I can imagine he's going to be like 'silicone isn't natural', 'what if it ruptures?' 'they don't look natural' 'can you still breast feed if you have babies?' haha bless him! - so glad I don't live there to listen to it. I've kept mum well informed so she can answer for me :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 23rd January 2015, 6:58 pm

:( work has taken over my life recently... Still I won't be
Moaning come pay day I suppose haha!! Paid my second installment today £1500 so I'm all paid eeek even more
Exciting - my husband is such a sweetheart paying for this surgery, words will never explain how grateful I am :)

Not long now! If I keep working so much then it will be here before I know it eek.

Thank you for all your replies ladies xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2015, 7:17 pm

sarahlou222 wrote:I'll have my fingers crossed for you Cookie, You deserve to have simply amazing boobs!

awww you're so sweet Sarah - thank you.  kiss

My dad does Reiki, colour balancing and alternative therapy, he's quite holistic (they lived in America where it's quite popular for men to do) so I can imagine he's going to be like 'silicone isn't natural', 'what if it ruptures?' 'they don't look natural' 'can you still breast feed if you have babies?' haha bless him! - so glad I don't live there to listen to it. I've kept mum well informed so she can answer for me :) xx

I have a friend here who is a reiki master. I dunno how I feel about heompathic treatments. I kind of think of it working on the mind rather than the actual problem and therefore releases the bodies natural endorphins which act as pain relief - so....you have to believe to receive if you get what I mean. Don't tell your dad I said that though hahahaha. 

Do do your parents still live in Amrica or they home now? I used to like there too. Only for two years but it was a quite en experience. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 24th January 2015, 8:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's exactly how it works!! And that would be exactly how he explains it to anyone to.
I've had a couple of problems in the past, I had a knee pain and it was killing me not being able to run. Over 6 weeks it was getting worse and worse. Even though my dad knew he could do something about it, he didn't mention it, because he knew I would have to ask for help for it to work. So I asked for his help... within 48 I was complete pain free and it's never caused me a problem since :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2015, 8:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yes, it's a strange thing, ive had reiki healing on my neck before and in truth I was really surprised to feel heat on my neck without even being touched. But obviously my belief wasn't enough because it didn't work for me. 

Does you dad also beleive in the power of crystals? I have always been so intrigued by these remedies and do have some crystals myself which I believe helped with anxiety in the past. I fully understand its mind over matter, but I suppose if it works for you....it's good that we have those differences out there for choice. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 24th January 2015, 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , that a shame that it didn't work. Have you managed to resolve the problem now?

He uses crystals to do his work but he doesn't get anyone to actually hold them or anything like that.

I agree, I think it's so nice to have so many choices for 'medicine'. - My nan just wants to pop a pill for EVERYTHING!!

Sorry I didn't answer your question before - my parents lived in America for 10 years. Dad decided to take a job out there (hence why they waited 19 years of marriage before having kids). My sister was born there, my mum came back 4 weeks before having me.. we lived with my granddad until I was 10 weeks old :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2015, 8:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Awww that's a lovely story and don't worry about not responding right away. Forum life isn't the same as real life, so we take a response as it comes.....

No, unfortunately I haven't resolved the problem. I have....let's say, a complicated illness lol. But it's one I will live with for life. I'm very accepting of that now though. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 24th January 2015, 8:28 pm

What part of America did you live in?
My parents lived in Michigan, they loved it and wished they didn't come home!! X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2015, 10:03 pm

I actually lived in a place called Manchester lol. It was in New Hampshire in New England. 

I actually ached to come home everyday I was there. I always felt I was 10 paces ahead of everyone. The people there were all so lovely, but they just lived such a slow pace and I was like C'MOOOOOOONNNNNNNN! haha. I fully understood it's just cultural differences, but boy was I glad to come home. I had a lovely life there, one many I think would feel it was 'living the dream' but I'm a home bird and love England. I'd never leave here again aside from going on my jollies and even then....I love coming home haha. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 24th January 2015, 10:11 pm

Even living in 'Manchester' you still didn't feel at home lol?

Haha bless you. I've noticed such a cultural different from Cambridge to West Yorkshire lol - a good one though! Especially since I undertook my degree in London! X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th January 2015, 10:28 pm

Noooooooo, I don't even live in Manchester at home lol. 

Ahhhhh the good old North/South divide haha. I hear this expression all the time and ive got to say, ive always had good friends and good times in London and never felt the divide, but when they come to see me they really feel the difference - they come back from Tesco and its like - "the lady at the checkout was talking to me whilst putting my shopping through" Shocked they said it like they'd just met a Martian which cracked me up. Made me wonder if the checkout girl I was chatting with over there went home and said the same to her family about me, I could just imagine her saying "Errrrm this crackpot starting making conversation with me today - I was going to reply but didn't understand a word she said"! HystericalHystericalHysterical
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 25th January 2015, 6:30 pm

I never knew there was such a divide until I started talking to people about moving here, and the reactions I get when people hear my 'accent' haha!

I think I must be an exception yes
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down