Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP! How do you choose whats best for you?!

4 posters

Go down

HELP! How do you choose whats best for you?! Empty HELP! How do you choose whats best for you?!

Post by rache1976 27th March 2012, 8:54 pm

Hi there

I am having my final consultation in April with Mrs Kat in Solihull whom I know is the consultant for me BUT how do you know what shape to have, round, natural, unders, overs etc etc there seems so many choices and its such a big thing any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! I need an uplift and implants xx HELP! How do you choose whats best for you?! 199385
rache1976
rache1976
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

HELP! How do you choose whats best for you?! Empty Re: HELP! How do you choose whats best for you?!

Post by sparkyleeds 27th March 2012, 8:56 pm

Hi normally the surgeon will advise which is the best option for you !xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

HELP! How do you choose whats best for you?! Empty Re: HELP! How do you choose whats best for you?!

Post by Nepoly 27th March 2012, 10:13 pm

Hi! I think it all depends on what you want to achieve? I wanted to achieve a natural modest shape so unders and anatomical were the way for me... But your surgeon should be able to guide you!! Good Luck!!! Xx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 28th March 2012, 11:41 am

As the girls have said, you need to let your surgeon know what you want to achieve and he will recommend what will achieve that..... I wanted to fill my empty boobs back up and achieve a DD look, which from talking to girls on here I discovered measures much bigger than the DD measurement, so my surgeon recommended over muscle (as I have enough tissue) 460 or 525 high profile round implants - I still have a natural slope but have big DD looking boobs :-)
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down