Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why choose anatomicals?

4 posters

Go down

Why choose anatomicals? Empty Why choose anatomicals?

Post by kettlel 12th July 2010, 5:49 pm

Hi there,

Well my op is 2 weeks tom and I've still not made up my mind re implant type/position/size!!!!!

Having read about a few successful stories from ladies who have had anatomical implants I wonder if any one can give me a bit more info on them?

What body types do they suit? Are they suitable for flat chested girls? If you have them why did you choose them over round ones? Do they carry any more risks?

Thanks girls!!

Lucy xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Why choose anatomicals? Empty Re: Why choose anatomicals?

Post by littlewisher 12th July 2010, 6:08 pm

Hiya i had anatomicals 7 days ago, my surgeon prefers to use them for a more natural result in his opinion but many other girls get a natural result from round implants as gravity pulls the silicon down into a breast shape anyway.
I wanted anatomicals anyway as my mum has them and i think they look really natural and im quite flat chested so was worried about having too much fullness up top and it being obvious i had a boob job, i liked the slope look. (some girls to achieve this with rounds anyway)
I think one of the main problems with them is theres a chance they can turn over time but iv heard this is due to the skill of the surgeon and wether he fits it properly. hope i helped im not the best source for all the boob job information but the reason i chose them was for a more natural look Xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 12th July 2010, 6:29 pm

i have anatomicals also and i love them, they suited my natural shape and just filled out what i had already,
some people like the roundness you get at the top with the other ones, i prefer the natural slope,
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 12th July 2010, 6:49 pm

I'm going for anatomicals too on advice from my surgeon. Mine will hopefully fill out what I already have too... currently a loose 36C after pregnancy.

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down