Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats it like post op?

4 posters

Go down

whats it like post op? Empty whats it like post op?

Post by red77 21st March 2010, 9:08 am

hello

ok im very close to booking an op - just in process of haggling prices and then looking to have it done in 2 weeks!!!

Anyway just wondered what its actually like after the op. For those that had no boobs before do you adjust to having them quickly? If you were self conscious before around your partner do you feel better now? Im worrying that I may still want the lights off when getting changed etc!

Also for those that didnt tell anyone do you feel self consious seeing friends/family after the op? Is it really possible not to tell anyone?!

Hope these questions make sense!

X
red77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

whats it like post op? Empty Re: whats it like post op?

Post by claire265 21st March 2010, 9:35 am

Hi,
It depends on how big you're going whether anyone will notice. I only had 265 and went 32a to 30E but no one I havn't told would notice- i used to wear big gel bras beforehand so always looked like I had a good b/c cup.
As for how you feel after the op I suppose everyone is different - I wasn't self conscious at all in front of my husband or my mam & sister - in fact I'm dying to go on a holiday where I can go topless just so I can lol! Saying that I haven't shown them to any of my friends who no - lots of them lave big natural boobs and min still seem small in comparrison!
The only time I feel self conscious is if I wear a low cup top with a push up bra on and I'm going out with people who know - I sometimes feel they'll think I'm showing off - which is silly really!
Good luck booking you op,
Claire xx
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by georgieporgie 21st March 2010, 9:40 am

hey! I felt exactly the same and as I had nothing pre ba i was worried these big boobies would get in my way, but when I had my op and had a peak under my gown I loved them straight away and adjusted a lot quicker than i thought so dont worry hun!

Claire and me have the same implants and sizes and I agree that no one has really noticed the change as I was always wearing double gel bras etc only when you wear push up bras and low cut tops can you tell there is a transformation, i quite like knowing they are there and no one else knows! good luck!
xxxxxxx
georgieporgie
georgieporgie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st March 2010, 9:50 am

Initially after surgery, it can sometimes come as quite a shock to see what might at first seem like MASSIVE boobs which isn't at all uncommon and it sometimes takes a little time to get used to the size. Your new boobs might at first be swollen and sat high on your chest making them appear 'cone-like' and this can cause so many early post-op ladies quite a bit of upset in the first weeks, but over time the breasts do settle and drop and unless you are unlucky to have a complication the majority of ladies are very happy with their new assets and enjoy the new found confidence they find through them.

It can also 'sometimes' come as quite a shock to the other half too, they might be fearful of hurting you, or 'think' you're in pain due to seeing the swelling so they might not be as enthuastic about your boobies at first which again early post-op this can be upsetting as we all want to be told our new boobs are perfect and desirable when in reality early post-op for the majority of us, our boobs aren't the perfect assets we hoped for due to all the swelling and the trauma from surgery. But given time to allow the breasts to heal.... they soon come good and the other halves love them as much as we do... xxx

Last edited by cookie on 21st March 2010, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by red77 21st March 2010, 9:56 am

thanks girls, im going for a 260cc and wear gel bra's since i stopped breastfeeding so hopefully wont be too noticable.

ive started to show my partner videos of after surgery so he doesnt wonder what the hell i have done when he see's the big cone boobs!

hopefully it will be a smooth journey and i just cant wait to be a few months post op and to stop having to think about it!
red77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down