Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood thickening pills/foods? Been so silly!

5 posters

Go down

Blood thickening pills/foods? Been so silly! Empty Blood thickening pills/foods? Been so silly!

Post by lairyfairie 2nd January 2015, 10:57 pm

Oh my gosh I cant believe how stupid I have been!!!

Because my BA date has been messed about so many times, I thought it was on 9th Jan and just realised it is on 6th Jan. I have been drinking alcohol and eating Chinese/ Indian/ garlickly food constantly since 31st December!!!!

Decided to do some prep reading through my pre-op notes whilst swigging on Prosecco eating an onion bhaji, when I realised I only have 3 full days left before my op.

I am bricking it now as I have done exactly what it told me not to do. I am worried my blood will be thin so I wont heal properly. Does anyone have any advice on how to counteract this? Are there any foods or supplements that thicken your blood?

Thanks nope
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Blood thickening pills/foods? Been so silly! Empty Re: Blood thickening pills/foods? Been so silly!

Post by Jen23 2nd January 2015, 11:05 pm

Hey fairie! Firstly try not to panic.....
Im afraid thats all I got!
Maybe make sure u drink lots?? Flush it out a bit?
My boob job never came with any advice like that, about ibuprofen or garlic or anything. I eat garlic everyday, I'd have it for breakfast if I could find a way lol
Im pretty sure there is nothing to thicken blood tho....sounds dangerous! X x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Blood thickening pills/foods? Been so silly! Empty Re: Blood thickening pills/foods? Been so silly!

Post by Roses27 2nd January 2015, 11:08 pm

Oh gawd oooopppsie lairy fairie...what's done is done ( in my opinion) just make sure the next 3 days are super healthy no booze - etc etc ! Super healthy green leafy veg, lotsa water, just go all out healthy food xx
Above is just my opinion im sure some one with far more knowledge will give much Better advice x
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd January 2015, 11:14 pm

I really do know I shouldn't laugh, but the thought of you swigging prosseco and eating onion bhajis just cracked me up lol, I'm so sorry hun. 

Seriously though...call your clinic and explain things to them. It's simply not worth getting to the hospital and having the anaesthetist possibly refuse you surgery on the day when you'd psyched yourself up for this. 

Honesty is always best and I dunno if anaesthetic can be tweaked or if preparing the anaesthetist for you coming knowing there's a possibility of blood thinning will help, but if it can, the clinic will help you have your surgery on the day promised. I haven't done what you've done, but I've had an infection and had to take anti-bs almost right up to the surgery day. I kept the clinic informed all the way and they were just fine after the possibility of needing the op cancelled. 

So don't panic. Call your clinic, work with them and I'm sure it'll be just fine with you not having anything you shouldn't for almost the week before. 

Worst scenario is as you know needing the op postponing but if they do feel the need to do that then it would be in the absolute best interest for you, but like I said, be honest and I'm sure it'll be fine. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 2nd January 2015, 11:33 pm

Thanks guys. I am going on a toxin flushing health binge from this minute and will give the surgery a call 1st thing Monday morning. Even if they do postpone it, it will only need to be moved a few days back anyhoo.
Panicking a bit less now. Phew.
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 3rd January 2015, 2:56 pm

Definitely don't be taking anything to thicken it. Flush with lots of water and eat well. Don't do any silly detox diets because you could lower your immune system in peak flu season and that is a risk to cancelling your surgery.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down