Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

root canal work and cc

4 posters

Go down

root canal work and cc Empty root canal work and cc

Post by loui1981 23rd December 2014, 8:24 am

Last year I had a lot of dental work done to one tooth and kept going back for root canal treatment on one tooth. EaEach time I'd ask for antibiotics and my.dentist said no. Even though I said about the links between dental work and capsular contracture. Well I ended up developing it and do wonder if it's linked. The tooth is now sensitive again. I'm debating changing my dentist if he says I need more work and refuses to give my antibiotics. Anyone else had similar? Does your dentist give antibiotics?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

root canal work and cc Empty Re: root canal work and cc

Post by Emmapinder1983 23rd December 2014, 8:28 am

Change your dentist hun, I had a problem with one of my tooth's. Dentist kept fixing it still had pain, had enough in the end. Went and saw another dentist and she said he had put a crown on a infected tooth. In the end I sued him, because I had payed so much money and had time off work for being in such much pain. X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 23rd December 2014, 1:01 pm

I've not heard about cc and dental work being linked.... Where can I read about this ? ....but I do have a sore tooth that I'm 90% certain needs filling(maybe root canal)... Would that likely hinder my recovery from my BA if I hd it done before I had my BA ? X
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th December 2014, 1:16 am

I'm currently unable to link at all since updating my iPad which is a huge pain..

This question was asked of a BAAPS surgeon, Mr James McDiarmid and his response was  that "evidence showed that the Staph epidermidis That is linked to CC probably gets in at the time of original surgery, rather than being blood borne" and does NOT advise the use of anti-biotics.

If you look in James McDiarmids section of the forum and use the search for the fora which is at the top of the fora, rather than the search at the top of the forum and type in 'Dental work after CC' you'll be able to read the full thread. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 24th December 2014, 6:29 am

Thankyou cookie, I shall take a look x
Roses27
Roses27