Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

work......

+2
tanyajade
Kat86
6 posters

Go down

work...... Empty work......

Post by Kat86 21st October 2010, 9:32 pm

Hi ladies, im a little worried about having ba as i have a very strenuous/physical job. Does anyone know if complications are more common, even in a few years, if you are more active and lift heay things etc???? Strange question i know but i just dont know what to do. Im longing for boobies but really dont want to be in pain. Im self employed aswell so cant afford to be off sick! Any advice much appreciated xxxx
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

work...... Empty Re: work......

Post by tanyajade 21st October 2010, 9:35 pm

Hi there, you will be advised to avoid any high impact activity for 6 weeks. After that you can carry on as normal. Maybe just wear a high impact sports bra when you return to work xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jene 22nd October 2010, 12:18 am

I normally train 5 days a week heavy weight in the gym and also live a very active. I have been told that I’m not to do any heavy lifting for the next 6 weeks and then I can do whatever I like so it should only impact your work for the first 6 weeks then you can return to normal.
Jene
Jene
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 22nd October 2010, 9:26 am

It is hard being self employed and taking the right amount of time off that your body needs to recover but your bank account can cope with too.

I am a childminder and am hoping to have only 2 weeks off then get an assistant for a week to help with lifting children. What job do you do?
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 22nd October 2010, 3:14 pm

Hey chick Im a Nurse in neurology critical care and can be moving very heavy patients and also a nurse in the army so that again involves heavy lifting...... I have taken four weeks off work as i know there would be no way i could do either job safely. Im now neary three weeks post op and feel great was lifting my 2ry old god daughter all last week but thats me everyone heals differently but i would say a minimum of two weeks before any kind of work ..... could your assistant not stop on for an extra week xxx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat86 22nd October 2010, 6:04 pm

hey thanks for your replies, looks like i better get saving so i can take 6 weeks off! I'm a farrier (i trim horses feet and put shoes on them) its v.hard work! Am so worried about complications but guess its worth the risk. Thankyou so much, this forum is great x x
Kat86
Kat86
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 22nd October 2010, 6:10 pm

babes I have horses and my ps has said i can't even do ground school work with them for a min 4 weeks. ouch can just imaginbe a kick in the new boobies oww[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mind you Millie loves getting her shoes on and just stands and eats but our TB is a witch lol xx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 22nd October 2010, 6:18 pm

Are you having unders or overs? Coz apparently if you do heavy lifting you should have overs otherwise you can feel the muscle working over the implant. That's what I heard..........
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down