Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can a sports bra be too tight?

4 posters

Go down

Can a sports bra be too tight? Empty Can a sports bra be too tight?

Post by Charlii 7th December 2014, 6:53 pm

I have some med support Nike sport crops that I just wear around the house on the weekends etc. I have them in a Small, because that's the 32 band, but they are incredibly tight on the breast. My implants feel really compacted. Its not uncomfortable, so to speak, but its the only time I can feel the implants/reminded they're there. Am I wearing it too small (likely!), and could this cause me damage, or a mischief? Could this be the culprit for my left breast pain?
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Can a sports bra be too tight? Empty Re: Can a sports bra be too tight?

Post by COOKIE 7th December 2014, 7:24 pm

No Charlii, if your fears of the implant having not adhered to the pocket are the reason you asked, it's not that babe. This happens from day one. Textured implants as you know take time to adhere to the picket, but if it's not getting there by three months or so post-op I'd think it pretty unlikely it's going to adhere after that. 

You can wear a sportsbra too tight - which you KNOW you are doing lol.  No bra you're wearing should be giving you any discomfort or awareness that you're wearing it. It should feel snug, but not tight, you should feel the support but not crushed boobs lol. 

I really think you should see your surgeon about your lefty Charlii. It's definitely not right and 18 months post-op, I doubt it's going to get better babes. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 7th December 2014, 8:01 pm

I think yes :)
Squishing is not good...
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 7th December 2014, 9:06 pm

Yes mom....! I know I should see him, I guess it's the fear that there is something wrong and I'll need a reop. I think coz it's too tight it's exacerbating the pain. I'll get some bigger bras and book in go see him in the new year.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th December 2014, 9:14 pm

Good girl there, there 

Hysterical

Seriously now - I'm glad you're going back to your surgeon. I know the feeling Charlii of worry about re-ops, but if a re-op makes it better then that's surely better than dealing with this sensation you're experiencing all the time. Xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 7th December 2014, 9:21 pm

Hope the new bras improve things for you. I imagine the Nike is quite small in the cup so fingers crossed things will improve. I've spent this weekend in an asda sports bra and loved it! But otherwise make sure you get checked out... You know that's what you'd recommend!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 7th December 2014, 9:32 pm

I know. Its like with anything though, you can dish it out, but cant take your own advice! Im gonna keep a 'boob diary' over xmas to take with me and be firmer with him this time. I mentioned it when I was there for my one year, and he was all 'yeh, fine, normal' so I need to make sure hes not so dismissive of it.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 7th December 2014, 9:43 pm

Thats a good point charlii, I think keeping on rather than letting them dismiss it. Im sure most of the worries us lakes have must be nothing, they know that as its their job and they see it everyday, but to us its scary!
And sometimes it isn't nothing, hopefully you will be heard, and hopefully you will be wrong :)
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down