Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consultation today ! :-)

+2
anneritchley
Roses27
6 posters

Go down

Consultation today ! :-)  Empty Consultation today ! :-)

Post by Roses27 6th November 2014, 4:12 pm

ok ladies, 
Well I had my consultation today, Mr percival, lovely guy, so I've been given a choice of 3 depending on what I'd like... 250, 320, or 375, he thinks the 375 should take me to a dd, he said he would put top half of implant under the muscle but not the bottom, as I do have some tissue already, im a 36b at the mo, what do you lot think, I'm 5"4 weigh 9st 12 and clothes size 10/12 im thinking the 375's (rounds)
Obviously this was just my first appointment so will be going back to see again for more in depth consultation 
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Consultation today ! :-)  Empty Re: Consultation today ! :-)

Post by anneritchley 6th November 2014, 4:34 pm

Well if it was me I would go for 375 xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 6th November 2014, 4:40 pm

Exactly what I was thinking dance
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 6th November 2014, 4:41 pm

Test with rice but I'm a size 10/12 and i think 375 would have suited my frame better than my 330's. But I wasn't able to go bigger. Having said that, you're a bigger bra size then me to start with. Did you show him pictures? Also I'd question if you definitely need partial unders. Maybe see anther surgeon and see if overs are an option?
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th November 2014, 4:48 pm

Yes I also agree with that too. Maybe no breast tissue on upper pole! Am I right in thinking that ? Maybe that's the reason for partial unders. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 6th November 2014, 5:45 pm

Hello :-) I think the need for partial unders is because I don't have any meat on the top, so he wanted to keep put the top half under the muscle, no I didn't show him pictures, but he asked if I was looking for a nice D cup and I agreed that's what I'd like and he thinks the 375 will make me a DD, and he thinks it will suit my frame really nicely xxx
So definitely going to do the rice test, do I do it will boiled rice or uncooked ?
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th November 2014, 6:10 pm

Uncooked rice. Pictures are s good thing to take to your surgeon so he knows what shape you are after and a surgeons idea of a DD may be different to yours xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 6th November 2014, 7:49 pm

I would go for the 375cc for sure! I was an empty 36B and had 415cc partial unders nearly two weeks ago x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 6th November 2014, 8:26 pm

Hello samlr87, what size do you expect to be once healed etc ? Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th November 2014, 10:30 pm

Ahh, the ever present DD! Those surgeons love it! I'd recommend getting yourself fitted pre op, or at least double check your own band size (don't add the 4/5"), because based on your stats, you seem a bit dinkier than me, and Im only a 32. Then, don't focus on a cup size, focus on a look and what suits you. It could be that one of the smaller sizes is the biggest he can fit, and bigger isn't always better, but the easiest way to decide is ask yourself one question - would you rather come out of the op too big or too small?

Rice boobs is a great indicator (uncooked, measure in grams into a pop sock). I've actually posted a thread so you can see how mine compared [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Definitely go back, and see a couple of different surgeons also so you can get an average opinion of whats best for your body.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th November 2014, 10:36 pm

Glad your consultation went well.
 Its a good idea when discussing size/shape of implants to take some pictures along with you.
Having pics helps both yourself and the surgeon to read from the same page when discussing size.
 Often people's perception of cup size may differ greatly and that includes both your perception & that of your surgeon, so for your surgeon being actually able to see what you want will help so much more. As your surgeon works in volume  rather than cup size, seeing what you'd like will help him know how much volume would be needed to achieve that look & get you the result you are hoping for. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down