Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

had my second consultation today!!!

+4
_Carrie_
BlondeBarbie
nads
amanda2k10
8 posters

Go down

had my second consultation today!!! Empty had my second consultation today!!!

Post by amanda2k10 3rd February 2009, 11:19 pm

hi girls,
well i wanted a second consultation to discuss size as i was worried about ripples with me being so small (flat).
I have decided to stick with the 380s as the surgeon thinks they will give me the best result taking everything into consideration.
he said i had enough breast tissue to cover the implant and as im having unders the risk is only the same as anyone else soooo im soooo happy about that. He really made me feel better and i am sooo pleased i had another consultation, soo any pre op girls who have any concerns or worried i would deffo advise to see there surgeon again.
Pre-op (with nurse) went well not much to tell about that really,weight height bp, gp consent, before photos, and to talk about what happens after ba, dos and donts ect.
well just thought id would keep you all updated and give you some more reading material Hysterical
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

had my second consultation today!!! Empty Re: had my second consultation today!!!

Post by nads 3rd February 2009, 11:20 pm

Great, glad it went well hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

had my second consultation today!!! Empty Re: had my second consultation today!!!

Post by BlondeBarbie 3rd February 2009, 11:21 pm

Glad it all went well hun, not long now :) xx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 4th February 2009, 10:18 am

Glad it's put your mind at rest hun...I went for a second consultation just to discuss my size worries and I'm so glad I did too. I also got my ps to e-mail me some pics of a similar sized girl with the same implants and that made me feel better too, as she looked great, if anything quite big!!!! Almost hope for smaller than she got but I'm sure I will as I bet I have less boobs to start with! :tit:

Anyway, not long until boobie day for us both!!!!! Yeeeeehaaaa!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by mah81 4th February 2009, 10:39 am

Sounds like you had a great second consultation then, glad you got your concerns sorted & feel more reassured. Not long to wait now! Flash
mah81
mah81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 4th February 2009, 10:42 am

_Carrie_ wrote:Glad it's put your mind at rest hun...I went for a second consultation just to discuss my size worries and I'm so glad I did too. I also got my ps to e-mail me some pics of a similar sized girl with the same implants and that made me feel better too, as she looked great, if anything quite big!!!! Almost hope for smaller than she got but I'm sure I will as I bet I have less boobs to start with! :tit:

Anyway, not long until boobie day for us both!!!!! Yeeeeehaaaa!

C x

yes hun, not long now im sooo excited now, what size implants are you having again? there are soo many of you girls i talk to everyday i cant remember there details ect. only 7 days for you yippppeeeee.
hugs
amanda
xxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 4th February 2009, 11:46 am

I just thought i should metion that i made a mistake about the profile im having, all the time i have been on this site i have been telling you girls im having 380cc high profile unders, yesterday the surgeon said they are not high profile they are med/high. im not sure if it makes much difference but i felt asthough i needed to correct myself lol.
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 4th February 2009, 11:49 am

So they are like mod+ basically, roxy has those too. Its better if you have a wider chest to get mod or mod+ cos they'll fill out your chest more and you're more likely to get a cleavage x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 4th February 2009, 4:18 pm

Yeps, as nads said, I had MHPs. They're not super high, but managed to give me a very nice cleavage.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 4th February 2009, 6:27 pm

awww well sounds like exactly what i want!!! ta girls xx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kat2000lp 4th February 2009, 6:43 pm

Hi Amanda,

Glad it went so well today for you. I too asked for a second consultation and it really set things straight in my mind too.

Not long now for you hun x
kat2000lp
kat2000lp
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by amycakes 4th February 2009, 9:12 pm

Hi Amanda

Good you had a 2nd consult. Keep posing on here and speak to others, it really does bolster your confidence.

Look after yourself hun.

xx Sam
amycakes
amycakes
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down