Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had another consultation today.....

+2
zebra1984
rockyk12
6 posters

Go down

Had another consultation today..... Empty Had another consultation today.....

Post by rockyk12 11th November 2012, 4:26 pm

It went AMAZINGLY well! Felt 100% confident with the surgeon and he explained everything in full detail, listened to all of my concerns.... aww he was just perfect! I am so excited! After the last surgeon consultation i was so disheartened but this was in a different league!!! I would just suggest to anyone who is going through the consultation stage to keep at it untill you find a surgeon you trust, the confidence it gives you is well worth it! xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 491

Back to top Go down

Had another consultation today..... Empty Re: Had another consultation today.....

Post by zebra1984 11th November 2012, 4:29 pm

Awwww happy to hear it went well for you Rocky :) When are you hoping to have your BA? x
zebra1984
zebra1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 638

Back to top Go down

Had another consultation today..... Empty Re: Had another consultation today.....

Post by COOKIE 11th November 2012, 4:35 pm

That's wonderful Rocky, so pleased all went well and you're happy. So who is this fab surgeon? What surgery plan was recommended? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 11th November 2012, 4:49 pm

Yay I'm glad it went well! Ditto cookies post spill spill....
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 11th November 2012, 4:52 pm

Glad it went well xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 11th November 2012, 5:14 pm

Thanks ladies, i am so happy! :D
It was Mr Khan Aurakzai he is amazing! going to go for 450cc or 500cc under the muscle! Hopefully go for the op the second week of December all being well!
its all so exciting, will have to getting stocking up for all i will need post op! x
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mais04 11th November 2012, 5:39 pm

Ah sounds good! Won't be long then xx
mais04
mais04
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1816

Back to top Go down

Post by Cazzyxo 11th November 2012, 5:40 pm

Oooh not long. Good luck :)
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th November 2012, 7:53 pm

Wow you look so tiny and that sounds like such a big implant for your size and it being your first BA.

Do you have children Rocky? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 11th November 2012, 8:05 pm

glad you've found a surgeon you're happy with hun. not long now at all xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 11th November 2012, 8:27 pm

Wow you look so tiny

The pic must be quite deceiving cookie lol I have a large frame, broad shoulders and hips etc and athletic build n nearly 6ft so i can take the bigger size, he def made sure to match my frame to size!

Do you have children Rocky
I don't have any yet no, no plans to in the near future either lol

Thanks everyone .. can't wait!
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th November 2012, 8:33 pm

Ahhhhh I see!!! I was so confused looking at your profile pic. You looked teeny weeny and I was thinking how the heck are those implants going to get in there.

And then I'm thinking, she must have had a whole bunch of kids who've ruined her boobs, stretched all the boobie skin so theres plenty of room and she's rolled them into that tiny top! Hysterical

That explains it now gorgeous - thanks xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 11th November 2012, 9:12 pm

lol naw, I'm just a lanky larry cookie

haha rolled them up.... im sure that day will come... hopefully its just far far in the future! :D
xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th November 2012, 9:25 pm

Tall, blonde, skinny....and soon to have big boobs too....ahhhhhhh I hate you!!! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical joke!!!! Lol.

I'd love to be tall. I'm only 5ft2 and have always longed for height. If only there was surgery to give me that too..... *siggggghhhhhhh*

You sound like you have an amazing figure babe and your new boobs will only help to enhance that. Xxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 11th November 2012, 9:31 pm

haha cookie i watched one of them cosmetic surgery programmes that Dr Christian did and you can actually have surgery to grow!! costs £20,000 and involves breaking your shins :| and you only end up 1-2 inches taller :| maybe just treat yourself to some new heels ;)

But yeah Rocky your figure looks amazing in your avi, xxx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th November 2012, 9:34 pm

20K Shocked to make me 5ft4 at best!!!!. I'll keep me dinky shins intact thank you Hysterical

I can't even wear heels anymore. I just sit tall in chairs now instead Hysterical xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rockyk12 11th November 2012, 9:45 pm

Aww thank you so much, i don't think we are ever happy tho, i would love to be shorter, able to wear heels and not be heads above everyone!
I seen that op being done on some tv show a few years ago it was horrific and they had to learn to walk again etc.... if i could send you a few inches i would lol

Thank you newboobz :D your all so nice on here! :D xx
rockyk12
rockyk12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down