Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implant choices!? nagors allergan or motiva?! help

5 posters

Go down

Implant choices!? nagors allergan or motiva?! help Empty Implant choices!? nagors allergan or motiva?! help

Post by biggerboobs13 7th October 2014, 5:53 pm

Hi All,

I am going to see mr spyrou (2nd consultation)at spire in leeds tomorrow, he usually uses nagor or allergan inspira/natrelle but ive also been offered motiva at another hospital by a different surgeon,

Can anyone offer any personal advice tips on these implants please?, this will be my 2nd BA my last BA was 10 years ago.

thanks ladies :-)
xxxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Implant choices!? nagors allergan or motiva?! help Empty Re: Implant choices!? nagors allergan or motiva?! help

Post by WOOWOO55 7th October 2014, 6:14 pm

hiya ive hd natrelles 420cc unders 4weeks ago loven em so far hun they came with 3 years insurance i payed 150 extra to cover me for 10 years Smike hope that helps xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Implant choices!? nagors allergan or motiva?! help Empty Re: Implant choices!? nagors allergan or motiva?! help

Post by biggerboobs13 7th October 2014, 6:21 pm

Hi hun

thanks for the reply x
did you go with spire? did you have a choice of different implants too??
xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 7th October 2014, 6:25 pm

hiya no i went to transform in machester yes they gave me a choice off 2 carnt remember what the others were called but the first lot had 10 year shelf life and the ones i picked the dearer ones up to 25 years i no they dont last that long and you have to have them replaced depending on lifestyle your body and whatever else happens but basically they were the better ones for me thats why i went with them in the end xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 7th October 2014, 7:57 pm

I went with spire and had a big choice of different brands. In the end i let my surgeon choose (within reason!) and he chose nagor, I think because they offered the largest volume for my breast width and also were 100% fill so slightly less chance of rippling. To me they seem nice and soft/squigy/wobbly and 4 months post op they feel a part of me so I guess that's good!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 7th October 2014, 9:30 pm

mammamia did you have the nagor co-gel implants?X
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 8th October 2014, 5:18 pm

Thanks ladies for your input!.

Mammamia, did you have overs?? I have overs now and spire today have suggested that I have overs again but said I could only go to a 445 cc MOD profile allergan natrelles :-(( feeling sad as I really wanted my new boobs a lot bigger than the ones ive got.
Surgeon thinks this size would only increase my size by one cup size :-(.

What cup sizes are you ladies that are post op and did you have overs unders mod, high??

XXXX
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 8th October 2014, 6:41 pm

I had nagor impleo high profile overs (subfascial). I was non existent before and now a 32dd in m&s or 30f in a local lingerie shop that sells panache. If you don't feel that's big enough maybe ask why he won't put in the high profile implant at the same width? I imagine that would be quite an increase. You will notice quite a bit though going from low to mod, maybe google the catalogue and compare the width and projection differences in centimetres. But if you aren't happy a 2nd opinion might help?
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th October 2014, 7:05 pm

They're all top quality implants, so the decision comes down to shell, fill and size really. Have a good look through the catalogues, theyre all available online if you search hard enough. This can show you the options and sizes (diameter and profiles) available in the range. For example, one brand may do a 445 while the other only offers a 420 and 460, which wouldn't be right for you. Do the research and discuss it with your surgeon. And Mammamia is right, you cant always go for a second opinion elsewhere.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 9th October 2014, 8:26 am

Hi girls,

thanks for you advice.
PS said if I go any bigger than 445CC MOD PROF they will sag within months :-(. Its just made me wonder how do other ladies manage with larger implants and how did they manage to get there PS to agree to put bigger than 445 mp in?.
I have seen two other PS in the past and they both said they wouldn't use anything bigger than 450cc either due to chance of sagging very quickly, all of these sugeons worked for SPIRE, but one I saw Marcus Sforza at THG said I could have 500cc/525cc.
Ill have another consultation and see if I can persuade him to let me go bigger as I want to be an EE cup if possible xxxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 9th October 2014, 8:59 am

I would personally go with majority vote! If 3 out of 4 surgeons have said 450cc max and giving the same reasons then I would listen to them. I think you would be gutted if you went with a bigger implant just to get desired cup size and then the other surgeons were right and within months they sag. You would be devastated. Have a long hard think about it hun and be realistic, pros and con list may help x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 9th October 2014, 4:46 pm

Hi,

Yes I suppose the PS's know what theyre taking about don't they.

PS also told me yest that my right one has BOTTOMED OUT too!! :-((
I need to add a post on here about that as id ike some advice off ladies who have experienced bottoming out and how was it fixed! ? :-//.

Thanks for advice hun
xxxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down