Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allergan Inspira 600cc - Width of implant?

+2
samarie24
Grace
6 posters

Go down

Allergan Inspira 600cc - Width of implant? Empty Allergan Inspira 600cc - Width of implant?

Post by Grace 24th January 2010, 3:50 pm

Hi Lovelys Allergan Inspira 600cc - Width of implant? 368291
I had my consultation with Dr Chantasrack (apologies about spelling) and he was brilliant and exactly what I want!
He has advised that I can go up to 600cc in the Allergan Inspira implant range and said that the width of the implant would be fine on me.
I have searched on here for the online catalogues for Allergan and they are no longer available Allergan Inspira 600cc - Width of implant? Icon_eek
Would anyone be able to advise me roughly what sort of width each 600cc implant would be?
Thanks!
Grace
xxx
P.S
I am going to book my BA as soon as I have decided between 550 and 600!
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 605

Back to top Go down

Allergan Inspira 600cc - Width of implant? Empty Re: Allergan Inspira 600cc - Width of implant?

Post by samarie24 24th January 2010, 4:57 pm

Hiya hun, just had a look on my Allergan catalogue - but please bear in mind this may be out of date.
The 600cc Inspira implants are moderate profile. Diameter = 15cm, projection = 4.9cm. The next size down is 520cc, diameter = 14.5cm, projection = 4.8cm.

Full profile come in 605cc (next size down is 560cc). For the 605cc, diameter = 14.5cm, projection 5.8cm.
For the 560cc, diameter = 14cm, projection = 5.7cm.

Hope this helps - best check the dimensions exactly with your surgeon though, as these may have changed.

Good luck! xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Allergan Inspira 600cc - Width of implant? Empty Re: Allergan Inspira 600cc - Width of implant?

Post by Grace 24th January 2010, 5:56 pm

Hi Samarie
Thats so helpful! Thanks so much! I am going to ask my PCC to confirm whether my PS was thinking of moderate or full profile as he did not say and I assumed they would be high profile.
Thanks again!
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th January 2010, 7:11 pm

Hi hun, I'm no help with the sizes, but glad your consultation went well :thumbs:
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 24th January 2010, 9:06 pm

Hi hun, here's the latest catalogue link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The textured round implants are on page 18 onwards. there's no mention of inspira in this catatlogue so I can only assume they've changed the name???

Good luck! Allergan Inspira 600cc - Width of implant? 184153
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 24th January 2010, 9:13 pm

Here's another catalogue hun that sdoes mention Inspira's, although a slightly older one

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HTH x
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace 25th January 2010, 7:51 am

Thanks Misf1 and BoobiePrize Allergan Inspira 600cc - Width of implant? 321562
Lots of love
Grace
xxx
Grace
Grace
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by aussiejessica 27th January 2011, 4:58 am

Grace,

just wondering what size you ended up after you BA? If you dont mind me asking

xx
aussiejessica
aussiejessica
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th January 2011, 7:12 pm

aussiejessica wrote:Grace,

just wondering what size you ended up after you BA? If you dont mind me asking

xx
Hi hun, grace hasn't been on for a while, but if you look under her avatar (profile pic) it says she was measuring a 30HH after her op
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by aussiejessica 28th January 2011, 12:16 am

thanks babeee Hug
your boobs look amazing btw, i cant keep my excitement in its so overwhelming and still have like 3 months to wait! i am now a 32b and have been told by my PS that 400cc will take me up to a DD! but it seems girls think they still look small?! im also going unders and high profile! super scared that they will be too big but the more i read it seems everyone wishes they had gone bigger nope so glad i found this forum id be so lost and confussed without it!

all you girls are amazing help thank you so much thank you
aussiejessica
aussiejessica
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 28th January 2011, 12:27 am

Hi hunnie, I had 420's Allergan Inspira's with very full projection - also had unders. I started out with an A cup (sometimes a B depending on make) and I'm definitely DD and possibly an E - can't wait to get properly measured after 12 weeks.
If you are a full B cup, then 400's should definitely take you up to a DD, if not an E. I wouldn't worry about being larger as I read a poll on here where well over 60% wished they had gone larger but only around 5% (can't remember the exact figure and I can't find that poll again - so if anybody knows where it is can they please post a link to it) wished they had gone smaller.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by aussiejessica 28th January 2011, 12:54 am

thanks carol, im quiet tiny on top like size 6 - 8 AUS (not sure what size it is in the UK) so i dont want to look to top heavy, but i have read that alot of girls with size E cup boobs think they only look like a D cup! im not that fussed about the cup size that much, but mostly about looking to big for my fiqure and overly fake!

also did they hurt overly becasue i have heard that unders hurt more? wish it was closer reading about everyones huge boobies makes me so jealous haha xoox
aussiejessica
aussiejessica
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 28th January 2011, 7:43 am

Hi Jessica - sorry about the time lapsed reply - I went to be early last night (12 hours behind you).
No, surprisingly, I didn't suffer very much pain at all, just a tightness and soreness for a couple of days which gradually started easing from the third day onwards. Except for the first night, when I had a couple of pain killers as a precautionary measure as I felt a few twinges of pain start and I didn't want to leave it until I was actually in pain, those were the only pain killers I took.
Funnily enough the only real pain I had was in the small of my back, no doubt from the odd inclined sleeping position on my back (I normally sleep flat in the foetal postion).
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 28th January 2011, 10:52 am

Just found that poll, you can have a look at the results [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Basically it shows that 56% of those who voted would like to have gone larger, only a tiny minority wished that they had gone smaller (5%).
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down