Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bottomed out ... 2 year post op!

+2
Charlii
TinyScarecrow
6 posters

Go down

Bottomed out ... 2 year post op! Empty Bottomed out ... 2 year post op!

Post by TinyScarecrow 21st September 2014, 7:32 am

Hi Everyone

I haven't been on here since i had my boobs done nearly 2 years ago.

I had furry Brazilians 275 partially under with Mrs Kat Birmingham.

It would seem in the last 3 days my right implant has dropped, upon lots of frantic research it seems it has bottomed out :( i tried to call my surgeon but her office isn't open until tomorrow, i have since spent the whole weekend in tears when in fact i should be head down in uni assignments.

Has anyone had anything similar with Mrs Kat? Im concerned I'm going to be told i have to have a whole new boob job at over 5k (which i haven't got).

Upon reflection i had noticed that when i pushed my boobs together there was a crease type of thing which since researching 'bottoming out' may have been double bubble and is there a link between double bubble and bottoming out?  It was only visible when boobs were pushed together and it was in-between the cleavage rather then at the bottom. 

I can't believe this has happened, I'm so upset! I managed to have my first holiday this year with my new boobs and i felt great but now this! I really looked after them too, i wore the sports bra longer then required and hardly went out without a bra on, although i didn't wear bra's around the house, maybe that contributed? Im now back in sports bra and can't help keeping checking them in the mirror every 10 minutes, its driving me insane! I hope i get to see mrs kat or a nurse tomorrow.

Any advice would be fab, thanks ladies x
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Bottomed out ... 2 year post op! Empty Re: Bottomed out ... 2 year post op!

Post by TinyScarecrow 21st September 2014, 7:57 am

*345 partially unders
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 21st September 2014, 10:47 am

I think the best thing to do is stop googling and get an appointment with your surgeon. The Internet is renown for filling your head with the worst case scenario, only your surgeon will be able to confirm for sure. And if it is bottoming out, you should have some cover in your aftercare for the reop. I know it's easy for me to say 'don't worry', but for now, stick with the sports bras for support, and get in with Mrs Kat asap. Best of luck hun, I do hope it's not bad news.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 21st September 2014, 12:27 pm

Thanks for your reply Charlii, i shall be calling at 9am on the dot, i hope i can see someone tomorrow.  On further investigation it looks like i have been living with double bubble too, however only when my boobs are moved into a position ie. push up bra.  i had no idea this concept even existed, you get so wrapped up in CC. well i did anyway. I shall keep you updated.
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 23rd September 2014, 10:03 am

Hi ladies ..

So i went into see the nurse this morning and managed to get 5mins with Mrs Kat. 

First and foremost before anything can properly be discussed i need to have an ultra scan ... as Mrs Kats aftercare is only for 1 year the scan (& surgery etc) is not covered :( Mrs Kat explained that a scan is around £300 but that she would write to my GP asking them to kindly allow me to have one through the NHS (Fingers crossed).  

So for now i need to wait to hear off my GP and then for the scan itself.  Once the scan has been done and results sent to Mrs Kat i then need to book a 30 minute appointment with her which i believe will cost around £100 to discuss the next surgery.  

To say the least I'm absolutely gutted ... the length of time this will take, the money its going to cost and the emotional strain its putting me through. I work 30 hours a week and am on a full time university course. I am currently knee deep in assignments, i have exams coming up and I'm bridesmaid in November where i will be wearing a slinky dress and i can see this will not be fixed by then.

I know mrs Kat is one of the best in the field, which is why i chose her but 1 year aftercare is not good enough in my opinion especial with fury Brazilian implants, it takes them a year to even settle. She asked if i had done anything for it to come out of place, she asked about sex and everything and i can ensure anyone that i have not done anything that i would consider could move an implant after 23 months.  I don't have a boyfriend, i don't do any exercise (shame on me), i haven't fallen over or had a crash, i just go to work (which does not involve any manual work) and study, sitting at my desk all day.

To top it off its my bday today :(

Apologies for the massive rant just massively disappointed and very very upset ... can't think of anything else x
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 23rd September 2014, 12:47 pm

a year aftercare wtf takes that long to settle down shes having u on surely.happy birthday champagne
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 25th September 2014, 5:19 pm

I wish she was :(
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 25th September 2014, 9:36 pm

1 year aftercare isnt alot but alot of surgeons do only give this

I honestly know how you feel I needed a reop at the year mark to sort out grade 4 CC have the muscles disected and  crease lowered Im looking at having another reop dec as I need to go over the muscle and i think that I will go UHP as I have MP now xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 10th October 2014, 11:53 am

Hi Tiny,
Any news on your boobs??
I had a consultation on wed and PS told me my right has bottomed out, I need a redo anyway as 10/11 yrs post op now!

My concern now is that new bigger implants will bottom out even quicker!??

Hope u get on ok
xxx
ps mine are overs 300 cc low profile
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 10th October 2014, 12:21 pm

Hi Everyone

So i seen the nurse and Mrs kat for 10 minutes, my GP has agreed to let me have an ultrasound of the NHS (thank goodness), i then need to book in for a 30 min appointment with Mrs Kat to see what can be done ... :s its going to cost me a fortune and as a student i am devastated.

Biggerboobs13 - 10 / 11 year post op .... at least you had a good run but all the same its still distressing! Do you know how much your revision is going to cost you? Have they recommended bigger implants then? I don't want bigger ones, hope mrs kat doesn't recommend that too me! I know what you mean, you would expect bigger to drop too quick wouldn't you!! hmmmm x
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 10th October 2014, 12:49 pm

Hi,

ive seen 5 PS and 2 of them(mr carke transform &marcos Sforza THG) said I could goto around 500cc overs and 3 said max400- 450cc (mr spyrou, mr platt &mr riaz all at spire hospitals)

I think I wil go with mr spyrou as hes got good reputation but im going to see if I can compromise and get 485cc moderate profile over placement, they don't stick out as much though :-/.
im a 34D now hoping for 34E,

The cost of ful removal and replacement  is £4800 I think?!,

Let me know what she says about how shes going to fix your bottoming out as im unsure whats involved as mine has bottomed out too ,
Aso what bra size has your impants got you to now? are yours high profie??

xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 8th November 2014, 7:54 am

Wow! That seems like a lot to go through, im so sorry to hear that.
Its a bit rubbish that you are only covered for a year and that you have to pay again for another consultation even tho you have a problem.
I have gone with Jonathan staiano, he seems lovely. He is Mrs Kats mentor and his aftercare is amazing. Also, you don't ever pay for further consultations, he will see you for free post surgery for as long as you have the implants.
Maybe its worth giving him a look if you have to re pay for it all anyway?
Hope ive helped, keep us posted, Jen x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 9th November 2014, 9:32 pm

Hi Jen, thank you for your reply, its really handy thank you. Funnily enough i have my next appointment with mrs kat on tuesday to find out what can actually be done & the costs (im crapping it). I have just checked your surgeon out, he looks good. 2 years aftercare, thats what i fathomed from the website, is that correct?  Also how do you know hes Mrs Kats mentor? X
TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 10th November 2014, 5:26 am

No problem, happy to help.
Yeah, 2 years. Im pretty happy about it!
I read it somewhere, either on spires website, or an Mrs Kats website.
Good luck for Tuesday, let me know how you get on :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down