Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nearly 2 weeks post op update

4 posters

Go down

Nearly 2 weeks post op update Empty Nearly 2 weeks post op update

Post by Lozzaroo152 12th September 2014, 10:57 am

Hi ladies,

It's 2 weeks tomorrow that I has my BA and thought I'd give an update!

First off, I think I must have been one of the 'lucky ones'!
Haven't really had any bad pain, nothing more than discomfort really.
I did have a whole week off work and relaxed a lot but was so bored that by 3/4 days post op I was back doing stuff round the house, washing etc.
I really thought I'd suffer with sleeping because I'm a front sleeper ( was!!) but the v pillow has helped no end and I have slept fine!
I am yet to experience 'morning boob' that I have read about, or not get it at all (fingers crossed!). 

I drove for the first time on Wednesday, and was absolutely fine.
Drove to my check up and the nurse was quite happy with the progress but my left implant hasn't dropped as much as the right but still early days.
I mentioned that it was only my left side that had been uncomfortable, and she explained this is the side the surgeon tries different sized implants in, so has been through more trauma! I didn't know that! She said I could take my binder off..hooray!..and in to my macom.
I would definitely recommend a macom, so comfortable and you only choose the band size so it alleviates sizing issues.

Talking of size.. I know it's too early to get measured because they are still changing, but my friend measured me and I'm currently at a 34E. When my macom has been in the wash I have been in 34E sports bras and they have been great. But I don't think my boobs look that much bigger, maybe just a bit of boob greed!! Haha.
I also haven't been able to resist buying some seam free/wire free bras for 5 weeks time.

Back to work now and everything seems to be ok. Still trying to relax as much as possible to let my body heal.
My scars (crease) are amazing! I nearly cried when I saw them, they are tiny and so so neat. Can barely see them now, so I'm hoping in months to come they will be even less noticeable.

My boobs themselves have changed so much! Looking better every day, thank god! My nipples are moving back to the right position..and are looking less like squares!
They are still quite numb underneath.
My nipples have been the most painful part! They are so sore, and very sensitive. I read on here that nipple pads help a lot and they really really do!! Helped massively.
I do keep having a weird shivering sensation across my chest and back, very weird! 

I still have glue around my incisions but now I've had the go ahead to shower (hooray!!) I can wash them with Sanex only my nurse has said and slowly but surely the excess glue is coming off.

Overall it has been a good experience, and I'm really glad I went through with it.
Hopefully my recovery will continue to be as good as it's started.

Now it's been nearly 2 weeks I'm looking forward to a big fat Chinese, with loads of garlic and a glass of wine to wash it down with haha xxxx yahoo
Lozzaroo152
Lozzaroo152
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Nearly 2 weeks post op update Empty Re: Nearly 2 weeks post op update

Post by Charlii 12th September 2014, 3:32 pm

Glad to hear you're healing so well you lucky moo! I would say try and take it easy though, your body can trick you into thinking its ok, and you can easily do yourself a mischief! Dropping can take a while, mine was 3m before they were 'in place', so don't worry too much right now. Take a pic once a week and compare them in a few months time, you'll be amazed!

Hope everything continues to go well!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 12th September 2014, 10:12 pm

Sounds like your doing really  well , as Charli has said watch you don't over do things though as you are still very early post op and everything is still healing inside.
Enjoy your Chinese & glass of wine!  Heart     XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th September 2014, 3:20 am

Lovely to hear from you Lozzaroo wavey

You really are having a fab time of things aren't you  dance 

Do listen to Charlii and Mirren though, they know their stuff!

It's those that generally have a great recovery that end up doing too much too soon and having their boobs really sore later. 

It's so, so amazing for you to be having such a great recovery, but do still follow the post-op instructions given by your surgeon. It's so important hun so as to maintain validation for any aftercare you have. 

Sorry if we all sound a little repetitive - it's only because we care Lozzaroo Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down