Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My update, 7 weeks post op :o)

3 posters

Go down

My update, 7 weeks post op :o) Empty My update, 7 weeks post op :o)

Post by lilmonkeys 6th August 2012, 10:07 am

Morning ladies My update, 7 weeks post op :o) 399357 .

Ive been away from this lovely site (and most others), for a few weeks now as i had a bit of an infection scare at 3 weeks post op. After reading lots of stories about women with the same symptoms, who had gone on to have more serious complications, id frightened myself to death (wasnt sleeping) so decided to just stop reading until i got myself sorted out.

Thankfully it was nothing to worry about. I saw the nurse at my clinic who said it was the knot end of the dissolvable stitch, causing a lump, which was also weeping. It continued for about a week. I then saw my surgeon at 4 weeks post op, who said the same thing and gave me antibiotics to kill infection. Id been wearing only a binder for the first 4 weeks but was told i could wear sports bras.

I saw my surgeon again at 6 weeks post op, he told me things were great and he was pleased we'd decided againt the uplift (i was borderline for uplift at my first consultation), as i may not have got the very natural look that i have now. I could also wear underwired bras (if it felt comfy to do so) but to sleep in sports bras for comfort.

I was concerned as righty was still sitting higher than lefty and also that the small lump/skin on my scar would remain even tho antib's seemed to cure the infection. He said both would even out in time and he wasnt concerned.

Now i trust my surgeon but im a 'seeing is believing kinda gal', so went away hoping we was right.

Now 7 weeks and 2 days post op and...............

yes righty is starting to drop slowly and the lump thingy is going too.

I got measured for new bras at the weekend and walked away with 32G's!! My update, 7 weeks post op :o) 899188 My update, 7 weeks post op :o) 727935

Well thats my update, im looking forward to getting to know the ladies who have had there BA's recently. My update, 7 weeks post op :o) 4239681551

xxx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

My update, 7 weeks post op :o) Empty Re: My update, 7 weeks post op :o)

Post by karleyxxx 6th August 2012, 10:13 am

wow g'ssssss hun? bet yur so pleased with you result xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 321

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2012, 11:41 am

Awwww so sorry you've had such a rotten time hun. The internet is a wonderful thing, but sometimes it can be awful when like you say, you start to read too much into things and talk yourself into believing things are going wrong My update, 7 weeks post op :o) 571992

So pleased all is going well for you now and your clinic and surgeon acted so swiftly to get things sorted.

Made up for you that you're happy now My update, 7 weeks post op :o) 154564
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 6th August 2012, 12:03 pm

Yup I'm very pleased with my new boobs. Although I almost didn't want to be measured as I felt they were smaller than I'd hoped, so just picked up a 34dd and a 34e and went to try on ( thats the size of my sports bras). I was worried about been told I was a D for some reason. Anyway they didn't fit right so had to call the lady in who just shook her head and said there's no way I'd fit those in an E cup :o) and I walked out smiling, swinging my bag and informed my hubby I would no longer be wearing tops, just bras from now on........ With the label hanging out dance
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 6th August 2012, 12:19 pm

My update, 7 weeks post op :o) 557141
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 6th August 2012, 12:27 pm

I hope mine turn out biggggg

I'm having to wear a F sprts bra and even with a bigger back size its a little bit to tight so figers crossed they will stay big

xxxxxxxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lilmonkeys 6th August 2012, 12:37 pm

Wow that's a good size in a sports bra :o) I'm sure you won't lose much size wise even if you are still swollen now, you've got a good sized implant. They'll look so different even after a few weeks.

Love your new avi xxx
lilmonkeys
lilmonkeys
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by karleyxxx 6th August 2012, 12:40 pm

Thanks hun xxx
karleyxxx
karleyxxx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down