Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can binder be too tight?

5 posters

Go down

Can binder be too tight? Empty Can binder be too tight?

Post by Lozzaroo152 4th September 2014, 4:46 pm

Hi ladies

Was just wondering, can a binder be on too tight or is tighter the better?
I'm 5 days post op and just changed my binder, it's definitely tighter than before (probably due to swelling subsiding and it's fresh out the packet).
Just wanted to know if it's too tight, can it do any harm? 

Thanks, Lauren xx
Lozzaroo152
Lozzaroo152
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Can binder be too tight? Empty Re: Can binder be too tight?

Post by mirren001 4th September 2014, 10:16 pm

Hi,
I didn't have to wear a binder , but would imagine it needs to be snug enough to do its job but not that tight to cause you pain,
Hopefully someone with binder experience will be along to advise you soon.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 5th September 2014, 7:38 am

I don't think too tight can harm the boobs, just your breathing! It should be firm, but not so tight as you can't breath. Take the binder straight across your back where your bra would sit, then come up and over the breast to a tightness that's firm, but not uncomfortable. This way it shouldn't chaffe under your arms either. I put a mark on mine once I'd got it down so I know where to stick it, was in one for 6wks.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozzaroo152 5th September 2014, 7:41 am

Great thanks, it's not hurting or anything so will keep as it is. Post op appointment is on Wednesday so fingers crossed I can have it off and get in a sports bra xx
Lozzaroo152
Lozzaroo152
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th September 2014, 1:45 pm

At 5 days op-op. It's likely any swelling you have is starting to settle now. Although if you over-do things, you may find the swelling kicks right back in again, so take things easy and things should be all good.

The binder should be tight enough that you're feeling the binder doing it's job, same as your sportsbra really, very snug but not too tight you're experiencing any discomfort anywhere. If you do feel 'a little' discomfort' such as across the front of your boobs or under your arm pits some cotton wool wadding can help just make a cushion between binder and skin to make you comfortable.

Sound like you're doing just fine though and if you do have any concerns at all, do write them down so you can bring them up to ask about at your consultation on Wednesday. Smike x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozzaroo152 5th September 2014, 2:02 pm

Thanks Cookie! Hopefully will be in a bra next week, it's not so easy to conceal this binder under clothes! Implants are still sitting really high but I know it's really early days, can't wait for them to drop a bit so I can get an idea what they will look like. Already wish Id gone bigger, thank god I had read all about boob greed! Ha xx
Lozzaroo152
Lozzaroo152
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th September 2014, 2:25 pm

No, it's definitely not easy wearing a binder at all babe Hug but we do what we must don't we to help ourselves get the best outcome possible.

And please don't judge your boobs yet hun. What you see now, it DEFINITELY not what you'll be seeing 6 months from now.

So, so, soooooo many times I've read - my boobs aren't big enough, only for our buddies to back to visit six month or a year after saying - "I LOVE my new boobs" Stars patience really is the key to get through this process, but it's also the hardest thing to do also.....stick with us though Lozzaroo and we'll all help to get you through so you'll be just fine! yes
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 5th September 2014, 3:47 pm

yeah the dreaded binder lol I had mine Dec to end of April and wasnt allowed a bra either just a crop top lol

but yeah it should be tight but always able to get 2 fingers under it but its not the nicest thing to wear, I was always told tighter is better xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozzaroo152 5th September 2014, 3:52 pm

Thanks cookie and tinkerbell..god that's a long time! How did you cope?! It's all worth it though :) tried my macom on earlier when it got delivered to see if it fits because I've been told to bring it next week to post op apt..and it feels like a dream in comparison! Can't wait to get it on xx
Lozzaroo152
Lozzaroo152
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 5th September 2014, 3:56 pm

I just had little goals like certain date and things that I was doing so Id look forward to that date coming round lol I still need to have a reop to have the "perfect" boobs that I wanted, if there is such a thing so im still on my journey lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down