Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gutted at the minute

+4
Bigbusty
Mammamia
Princess_x
Dollydoo3
8 posters

Go down

gutted at the minute Empty gutted at the minute

Post by Dollydoo3 9th August 2014, 1:09 pm

Just got a new sports bra and it is a d cup, just hoping when I drop and fluff I'll go bigger. The surgeon said a good dd small e. God and I was going to question the implant size thinking it would me me to big. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

gutted at the minute Empty Re: gutted at the minute

Post by Princess_x 9th August 2014, 1:20 pm

No way are you going to end up a D cup with 510! xx
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 9th August 2014, 1:21 pm

What band size is that? Maybe your band is too big, and hence if you got a tighter band your cup size would need increasing? Try not to focus on size and numbers, I'm sure your boobs look amazing x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 9th August 2014, 1:30 pm

I'm 36 band I have a big rib cage. I was a small 36b before. I'm just hoping it's just because they are still tight and not a lot of movement in them at the min. It is only just coming up to 2 weeks. I never lose weight on boobs or gain weight, I am dieting at the min so here's to losing a stone maybe my band size will go down then. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 9th August 2014, 1:34 pm

Forgot to say I am pleased with them but would be happier with a bit bigger. Oh frig it who am I kidding I'm a greedy cow and want to be lot bigger. Looks like it could be op no 2  if I don't fluff. My husband is going to kill me. Haha xxx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigbusty 9th August 2014, 3:24 pm

Hi I think you'll end up much bigger especially with 510, at 2 weeks post op I was about a D and now I'm 32F or 30G.
Bigbusty
Bigbusty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 9th August 2014, 5:37 pm

Oh, that's good to hear. Fingers crossed for a good dd. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 9th August 2014, 6:32 pm

Don't get too hung up on the bra size. I measure a 30E/F and in debenhams a 30DD. To look at me i don't have big boobs and look what I perceive to be a standard C cup. From your pic they look big and 510 is a big ol implant. I only had 320 xxx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 9th August 2014, 6:44 pm

I have to say I went to a friend's today and she said they look big and they do compared to what I had, so not complaining to much. When I came home and took my bra off and finder for a little breather I do think they look bigger then they did to begin with. Not moaning now because from what I had to this I'm made up. Thanks for all the replies, I do love this site. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella88 9th August 2014, 8:59 pm

Don't panic love! It can vary so so much depending on the bra, apart from my macom, I'm in a 32c triaction extreme at the moment, which I was struggling to fill properly at 2 weeks, but is now looking better. However, right from day 1 I've been able to fill out my m&s 32d. Don't forget as well that everything will still be sitting quite high and tight, and because they'll still be a funky shape at this stage, they will sit weirdly in bras, which means that bra size really isn't going to be accurate x
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th August 2014, 10:17 am

I was in a 32d sports bra after my first op and went to a 36 band at one point and now my bras are a 30/32e or f but certainly dont look that

be patient, which i know is not easy ive had a reop looking at another one was in a  compression band for early 5 month lol so you will get there its just a bit longer for others xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th August 2014, 10:30 am

I'm with Princess on this one, starting at a B and having 510...they're gonna be bigger than a D! Have you checked your band size? Once your swelling is properly down (around 3wk) take a true measurement around your band. I thought I was a 36 because of the old +4/5, so was in 36C post op...turns out I'm 32E (well, day to day, I've got all sizes from D>E, even a C, but only because I HAD to have the batbra!) A smaller band may feel tight and uncomfortable at first because your not used to it, but its meant to be firm and supportive. All the support comes from the band. And once you're in a properly fitted bra, you wont notice its there.

I really wouldn't worry about size right now anyway, you're only two weeks post op, you're still going to have the frankenboob! You wont see true results until you hit 6months. They will change so much. Try not to over analyse them at the moment.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 11th August 2014, 11:14 am

Haha. I have to say they are starting to feel bigger, I feel like I have been squashed into my bra at the min. xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down