Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last minute tips plz.

+3
misf1
teddy73
sorktma
7 posters

Go down

Last minute tips plz. Empty Last minute tips plz.

Post by sorktma 4th November 2011, 9:54 pm

Hello.

My surgery is booked direct next Tuesday(8th November) with amazing Mr James McDiarmid in Winfield Gloucester. I'm so unprepared as just managed to finish an important exam. Luckily passed so I can enjoy my BA journey.

Some direct (might be silly) questions from your experience please. My implant is anatomicals unders 230cc or 200cc. Will negotiate on that day. 1. Can I brush teeth from day 1? 2. Can I write from day 1 or when? 3. Can I use lap top & type from day 1 or when? 4.What reason we must not stretch out arms for the first week & what is the limit? 5.Can I wash my face from day 1 or when? 6.Please advice shopping list for pre op? 7. When do I start wearing compression band? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks. s
sorktma
sorktma
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Last minute tips plz. Empty Re: Last minute tips plz.

Post by teddy73 4th November 2011, 10:00 pm

Hey, how's it going! Yes, you can wash your teeth, face, type and write from day 1! You'll find it hard to do your hair for about the first week, and you definitely won't be able to wash it by yourself. You'll probably be wearing the band when you wake up from the op - although I was allowed to take mine off after 24 hours. For your shopping list, microwave food and fruit and drink loads and loads of water to flush out the general anesthetic. And it's not that your not allowed to stretch out your arms, its that you probably won't be able to!!!
teddy73
teddy73
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th November 2011, 10:29 pm

I agree, you should be able to do everything from straight after your op. Washing hair a few more days. You must not stretch your arms because your tissue has been cut to form a pocket around your implants and then stitched internally. With anatomicals it is even more important due to the risk of rotation. You should try not to stretch your arms up above your head for a good few weeks I believe. You may find it is painful if you do anyway with unders.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 5th November 2011, 3:05 am

FIBER! Eat lots of Fiber. Be prepared to be constipated and have a really bloated belley. I looked 6 months pregnant for the first couple weeks. Good luck. Try to relax.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by cocogirl 5th November 2011, 7:15 am

Hi Sortkma I went from booking to today (op in 7 hours!!) within about three weeks: I have been a list fiend.

List of stuff you need to do in the house before hand ~ cleaning, tidying, putting stuff at elbow level so you don't have to stretch into cupboards to do things like make a cup of tea.

List of stuff you need to pack if you're staying overnight

List of things to make your life a bit easier: microwave meals/stuff in freezer, I've bought some dry shampoo but I'm hoping my lovely sister will wash my hair for me when I get desperate! A big pile of pillows so you can make yourself comfy. Getting your bedside table ready before you go with a book, pain relief, ipod etc.

I've got three kids so my lists go on for a while for things to do with them, but I thought loads about how to make this easier for myself and there's loads and loads of great advice and information on here to help you decide how to best manage it.

HTH. I've got to go and eat something before I can't!!!

Good luck

xxxxx
cocogirl
cocogirl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by sorktma 7th November 2011, 4:35 pm

Thanks very much all of you. Cocogirl. Hope everything went well & you were reborn with beautiful breasts.
sorktma
sorktma
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cocogirl 8th November 2011, 9:01 am

Thanks so much sorktma - I've got breasts, but they're of the strange pointy variety at the moment!! Can't wait till they settle.

Have you decided what size to go for? If it helps, I went into this wanting C cups with 32AA boobs, and have got 300cc unders which my surgeon reckons will be a D. They look appropriate for me, for the size of my bum(!!) and everything else and so far I think he's done an amazing job at understanding what I wanted.

Have just realised it's the 8th today!! Stars I hope you're all sorted and calm. Good luck!! Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cocogirl
cocogirl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sorktma 10th November 2011, 7:51 pm

Hello co co girl. Thanks for your message. Yes all was a great journey which I really enjoyed and happy with the result(See my story) dated on 10th NOv. Actually you and me, we both were 32 AA(mine probably smaller than yours 32AAA). And I had 100cc less than yours(235 left / 185 right). would you mind if I ask what is your height weight and width of breast. Just to get some idea what cup size mine will be? If your surgeon reckon your post op size as 32d with 300cc then I'm just wondering about mine. I'm 160cm tall / 40kg weight / 10.5cm for one breast width. You know what, I was always just wondering whether am I 32?? my macom surgical bra is xs(28-30)and the tightest band(28) is just right my size. then am I 28? but most of my pre op normal bras were all 32...I' m confused.
sorktma
sorktma
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 10th November 2011, 8:50 pm

Congratulations! We are both very similar in size and stats. I'm a little heavier, 5.1, 32AA, size 6-8. Have found it so interesting reading your recent posts. I'm yet to have my op next month. I'm going for 300cc overs, round. I have had boobs in the past, but having 2 kids and breastfeeding for 2 years overall has not done my boobs any good. I'm a little worried I'm going too big with the 300 but aiming to be a c cup which I believe will get me there. Im not too worried about the op or the pain, it's the size worry!

With us both being so teeny it will make clothes shopping much easier yipee
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by sorktma 10th November 2011, 10:00 pm

Hi Small Blue. Thanks for your message. 300cc I didn't dare dreamt of it. Been to Mybreast / MYA both for consultation. Both surgeons saying that maximum on my frame was 230cc. If my ribcage size (under the breasts are 27inches then was I 27AA instead of 32AA?? where do I get this size 27a or 32a etc?
sorktma
sorktma
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smallblue 10th November 2011, 10:12 pm

From what I understand of bra measuring, you add on 5 inches if your measurement under bust is an odd number. I may be wrong as there seems to be a lot of confusion on this subject. So that makes us both a 32. Did you have much breast tissue? I'm wondering if I'm able to go for slightly bigger as my boobs have stretched to a D cup ( breastfeeding ) and back to an A, so a fair amount of empty space to fill. I will be happy with improvement! You must be so happy!
Smallblue
Smallblue
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by cocogirl 12th November 2011, 11:06 am

Hi Sorktma sorry for the lack of reply - I've been really sore post op and not on here much.

I'm 5 foot 3, about 8 - 8 and a half stone, wear a size 8 usually and have no idea about my breast diameter! It's been a week today since my op, and they're settling in - how are you? I had the 300's, under the muscle which is why I've been so sore sad smile but hopefully it'll all get easier from now on.

Measured myself last night - have gone up an inch around my ribcage from swelling, but expect to be back to 28 inches soon, and around the boobs is 35 inches, up a wopping 4!! When everything settles down I should measure as 32C. My surgeon reckons a D from looking at me, but a C will be fine by me, it's what I wanted originally. I'll try and find the website that works out your measurements for you - if you google "bra measurement" I think it's the first site that comes up and it's been recommended on here a few times so I think it's a goodun!

Anyway, sorry for the delay, and hope you're feeling okay Hug

xxx
cocogirl
cocogirl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th November 2011, 11:46 am

hey girls, just thought I add that the 85whatever website is utter bollocks...don't waste your time!! lol!!
If you measure yourself around your ribcage, just take it to the next even inch number (if it's odd) and that's your band. The adding 4-5inches is way out-dated as bra companies don't use that sizing anymore. Whatever your inches are, that's your band...and if it feels a little tight go up a cup, or up a band and down a cup. xxxx
(30d=32c=34b=36a)
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by cocogirl 12th November 2011, 12:29 pm

oh help.... what size am i then?! if i go back down to a 28 rib size, and am 35" around the boobs would i not be something ridiculous??!!! xxx
cocogirl
cocogirl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th November 2011, 12:39 pm

Probably!! lol!! dance But don't forget boobs measure bigger fake than they look. If you're 28in rib I would try a 30 band if it's too tight... (u should only be able to fit two fingers under the side of your ribs on the end hooks - they're designed to stretch so you use the tighter hooks as it does...)Add a cup for every inch you go up over it. xx
Try a 30E/F...
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th November 2011, 12:42 pm

...but when you d&f you will be a completely different measurement honey so I would wait until about 6 wks before taking a serious measurement involving bras!! You may be more or less than 35in around the boobies! Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th November 2011, 12:44 pm

..sorry that should have been 28E, or 30DD
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cocogirl 12th November 2011, 1:11 pm

:flowers: thanks katyp. It still feels very wierd having big boobs and i feel fairly disassociated from them at the moment, so the idea of them being a DD or E is just too peculiar to contemplate! I'm looking forward to Christmas when I can stop wearing the support bra and go normal again, and hopefully I'll be a size I can buy bras for!!! Thanks xxxxxxx
cocogirl
cocogirl
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 12th November 2011, 1:14 pm

Hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down