Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is the recovery from revision surgery easier?

+2
mirren001
loui1981
6 posters

Go down

is the recovery from revision surgery easier?  Empty is the recovery from revision surgery easier?

Post by loui1981 10th July 2014, 4:54 am

Do you think I could get away with only a week Off work say? And I am on my own this time so won't have anyone to drive me Home will have to catch a train from London to Wales and I don't have help at home with the little ones.  So happy to know I will have my perfect boobies just wondering if it's easier second time around?  They are going to open up the facial pocket and replace the rounds with anatomical shaped implants.  X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

is the recovery from revision surgery easier?  Empty Re: is the recovery from revision surgery easier?

Post by mirren001 10th July 2014, 5:42 am

Hi,
Pain wise it's supposed to be easier 2nd time around as pocket is already there and stretched etc from 1st time around but I imagine you will still have recovery from GA and will still have healing process to go through.
Hopefully others that have gone through re op will be around soon to will be around soon to give you a better idea of what to expect. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

is the recovery from revision surgery easier?  Empty Re: is the recovery from revision surgery easier?

Post by loui1981 10th July 2014, 6:38 am

Thanks, I don't want to have more than a week Off work as I want to keep my holidays for my kids, doubt they will coincide it with school holidays lol. I am expecting it to hurt less as the facial has already been dissected (sounds gross) I just only split with my bf last week n now I found out they will give me my revision. I am already excited to see the results!  As at the moment they look good in a bra but not without x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 10th July 2014, 12:47 pm

My second surgery was more painful/sore than my first one but everyone is different x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxx 10th July 2014, 1:06 pm

Mine was loads easier babe when I had my second op!
Was off work a week with a four yr old and a babe u xx
Kxx
Kxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1198

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 10th July 2014, 8:15 pm

Thanks, I have another question - if I pay to change from my round cuis and upgrade to anatomicals, I take it these would be natuerlles?would I have the lifetime guarantee On them then?  Would my 3 year aftercare start again or still run from the date of my original surgery?  X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 11th July 2014, 12:42 pm

I'm not sure on how the aftercare works for re ops as aftercare policies change/ differ from clinic to clinic best to give them a call and ask if they can send you a copy of the aftercare that you are covered by at present and after your re op.so you know where you stand. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 11th July 2014, 6:32 pm

I would have thought it starts again from the day of your reop, but they can be sneaky. I would call the clinic with a list of questions re aftercare to clarify all this stuff.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th July 2014, 6:55 pm

i wasnt as sore the second time round but really struggled with the GA and getting back to normal second time round than I did first, remeber you heal at exactly the same rate and cant do all the things the same amount of time as you did first time around

I took a week off but then had more time as I was knackered xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 11th July 2014, 6:57 pm

your aftercare normally only covers one lot of reop if that makes sense so this is your reop for the aftercare that you had and this is to correct that problem so if the problem occurs again normally it is chargable

it depends on your surgeons aftercare ect and how well he wants his reputation to be or if its a company then they will have a set aftercare xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down