Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

two different profiles?

5 posters

Go down

two different profiles? Empty two different profiles?

Post by _amberjx 24th June 2014, 12:01 pm

just wondering if anyone has had two different profiles put in? i've been told i can have 550cc high profile in my right and 420cc moderate+ in the over, i'm sure the surgeon knows what hes doing,just not been able to find anyone else with the different types?
_amberjx
_amberjx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

two different profiles? Empty Re: two different profiles?

Post by mirren001 24th June 2014, 12:50 pm

I haven't got different implants as there was only the tiniest difference in size with mine . Your surgeon in choosing these for you will be specific to your measurements and the sizes needed to even out any asymmetry you have. If you have any concerns regarding the implants chosen do make a point of chatting with your surgeon again even if it's just for some reassurance. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th June 2014, 6:55 pm

Its very common for surgeons to choose different profiles/sizes for assymetry Amber  yes 

If you're very concerned though the best thing to do would be to seek out the advise from another surgeon to get a second opinion before deciding. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jendav 24th June 2014, 7:08 pm

hiya,  I have 2 different sizes 325cc and 250cc, but both are moderate + profile.  
to be fair I am amazed how well my surgeon has matched my odd size boobs. 

Have you tried doing the rice test at home?  I had 2 sizing appointments, and in between them I spent time doing the rice thing at home, which gave me some reassurance.  You can get the diameter of the implants online so you size them properly.

xx
jendav
jendav
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th June 2014, 7:55 pm

Ive not heard of going for different profiles before, but if that's what they've recommended, then it should be fine. I agree with Cookie though, get a couple of opinions under your belt first, if three other surgeons disagree with this, then you need to understand why they don't think its right for you.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 24th June 2014, 8:07 pm

Profiles affect the 'width' of the breast, so in cases of assymetry they can be helpful and we have had a few women come through here having had a different profile in each breast.

We've also had surgeons make decisions to just add/take away volume to even out asymmetry only for this to result in a re-op to place a different profile in one breast to even things out afterwards.

Just to add for anyone with asymmetry problems. For the majority more/less volume is all that's required to even the difference, but for some... The breast width also needs taking into consideration to get the best result.

Always remember: all of our BAs are tailored to each of us so nobody panic if they read this thinking they may need a change in profile too. If your surgeon doesn't feel the need for it. Then if you trust your surgeon...all's good.

If its a first consultation or you don't have trust in your surgeon...then best see another surgeon so you have at least one other surgery plan to compare with. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by _amberjx 24th June 2014, 9:37 pm

It's my 3rd consultation and also my longest and most thorough. I trust him 100% just think I was a tad over whelmed by all the information. Especially as I hadn't heard of it being done. Haven't done the rice test so may have to. Lol thank you ladies :)
_amberjx
_amberjx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down