Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low profiles

5 posters

Go down

Low profiles Empty Low profiles

Post by angelslice 9th August 2009, 10:26 am

Hi girls, my question is about low profiles and just how different they are to high ones.

I know they are wider and have less projection and that most people say they are more natural looking but I was wondering if the overall shape of the boob afterwards is the same with both, as in do they look as round as with high profiles and do you get a nice full shape on the top half of the breast?

I've been recommended low profiles as I need the width so he's suggesting a 350cc low or I can have high but the equivalent width is something like a 460cc upwards in a high profile. I think that as long as I can get lovely round and full results with low then I'll stick with the 350cc.

Thanks xxx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Low profiles Empty Re: Low profiles

Post by MarieMc85 9th August 2009, 12:13 pm

Hi,

I'm not sure. I have moderate high profiles (MHP) and had 410 overs.
I know that the high profiles give you more projection therefore you get more fullness. I'm not sure whether they give you the same shape or roundness.
My overs give me a really good cleavage and a nice roundness at the top of the breast.
What size do you want to be?

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 9th August 2009, 1:41 pm

I'm currently an empty c/d due to babies and weightloss which is why he thinks I need the width of a low profile as I already have quite a lot of breast tissue. I'd like to be a full d to dd so I don't want to be massive but I'd like what I have now to be nice and full and round. x
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 9th August 2009, 6:51 pm

Sounds like good advice - if you've already got a bit of tissue and your breast width diameter is wide then low profile is the way to go to meet your aims.
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 9th August 2009, 9:06 pm

yeah i agree with annie hun i think your ps is spot on and if you want to be a full dd then the 350 low profile will give you a great result hun.
i wanted low profile too for the width but i didn't have enough tissue so got a bigger implant in high profile.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 9th August 2009, 10:10 pm

Aw thanks girls. It's not that I want anything different to what he's suggesting as I told him I'm happy to go with whatever he feel is best, I just wanted to make sure that I'm still going to get a nice round and full look with a low profile. Feel better for asking though so thanks again x
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 10th August 2009, 8:46 pm

Hey lovely, if you're not sure how about having a consult with another surgeon for their opinion? You don't have to go with them, but it would be good to hear all the options available.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 10th August 2009, 8:54 pm

RoxyChick wrote:Hey lovely, if you're not sure how about having a consult with another surgeon for their opinion? You don't have to go with them, but it would be good to hear all the options available.

xx

Hmm you know what Roxy, as naive as it sounds, I actually hadn't thought about that. Was just happy to put my trust in him, won't hurt to keep my options open though. Thanks hun x
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down