Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

transform afterCare - upgrade implants?

4 posters

Go down

transform afterCare - upgrade implants? Empty transform afterCare - upgrade implants?

Post by loui1981 10th June 2014, 4:45 pm

When I went to see my surgeon the other week we discussed revision surgery and changing from round to anatomical shaped to try and get rid of my water fall effect (also have a tight lumpy lefty).  Seeing another surgeon in a few weeks for a second opinion. With the aftercare, if inlaid for the cost of different implants, would they swap them over n let me upgrade?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

transform afterCare - upgrade implants? Empty Re: transform afterCare - upgrade implants?

Post by mirren001 11th June 2014, 2:08 pm

If the surgeon is recommending a revision & covered in your aftercare I would imagine there should be no reason why you wouldn't be able to upgrade the implants and pay any cost difference from the ones you currently have. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

transform afterCare - upgrade implants? Empty Re: transform afterCare - upgrade implants?

Post by Princess_x 12th June 2014, 12:10 pm

That should be fine x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 12th June 2014, 8:51 pm

Transform will ask you to pay the difference between the implant price if you change from the originals. That was made  very clear to me as I asked the surgeon and PCC during my consultations. 
Only the original make is covered by their aftercare but you can choose different size by the same make. All other costs are covered if the surgeon recommends a revision.
Who are you seeing for a second opinion?
xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 12th June 2014, 8:52 pm

Sorry my last post is confusing. What I meant was that if you have CUIs you can choose different size/model of CUIs but if you go for natrelles- they will ask you to pay for the implants xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 13th June 2014, 5:31 am

Hi thanks for replying, I'm seeing Mr lahoud on 9th July. I do have cuis so a tear drop would have to be a change natuerlles then? I wonder How much it is for the implants alone?  I saw my gp yesterday about my lump and I've been reffereed to a breast clinic for scans so that's good. Covering all bases. The one implant does feel like it's startling the drop but there snoopy dog waterfall is still there plus the lumps. X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 13th June 2014, 7:57 am

I don't think implants are more than £500. And they may wave the cost to you in their discretion of course too. I keep fingers crossed. 
I hope the lumps turn out to be nothing serious. I've had some in the past and they were benign cysts that went away on their own.
Keep up posted xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th June 2014, 10:11 am

Glad your GP is referring you for scan, hormones can play havoc with breasts too so hopefully nothing to worry about.  fingers crossed 
Implants usually range from around £500-£800 unless they are the larger custom made ones which can be more expensive.XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down