Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transform - Aftercare

+3
MarieMc85
COOKIE
Parisgirl23
7 posters

Go down

Transform - Aftercare Empty Transform - Aftercare

Post by Parisgirl23 3rd July 2012, 11:06 am

Hey everyone!

I'm just re-reading all my leaflets from Transform and I still find the aftercare really vague even though I've had it explained to me by my PCC twice. I just don't think it sunk in.

Is it...

-3 years you can see your PS for free
-5 years replacement of implant and cost of surgery covered for rupture and CC
-10 years replacement of implant but you have to pay for the surgery?

They don't cover rippling or if you don't like the look of them. What about symmastia? Or if they really sag in the first 3 years?

Have I missed anything?
Parisgirl23
Parisgirl23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Transform - Aftercare Empty Re: Transform - Aftercare

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2012, 12:06 pm

It seems Transform have changed the wording to their aftercare whch previously was cleverly worded to combine, implant warantee with transforms after-care, so now you get;

A 10 year after care period. This includes:

free appointment with your surgeon for 3 years after surgery.

Cover for a 'clinically diagnosed' rupture (You'd have to pay for the diagnosis of a scan yourself though if you couldn't get one on the NHS) free cover would include all surgical costs and your replacement implants

Cover for Capsular Contracture for 10 years for Baker Grade 3 & 4. Free replacement implants and surgical costs.

symmastia, bottoming out, implant displacement, bad scarring, seroma, heamatoma..... all these things would be covered but only after being clinically diagnosed by your surgeon, if clinically diagnosed by your surgeon all surgery costs and replacement implants if deemed necessary would be covered. i'm unsure of the time frame of these complications though as they aren't stated, but these generally occur early post-op anyway.

Whats not covered;

Unhappy with size

Unhappy with aesthetic appearance

Sagging due to aging, pregnancy, elasticity of skin. No sagging will be covered

If you have any adverse reactions to any complication, this will not be covered. (for example, i had a rupture, my breast reacted to this by distorting to twice the size of the other, this could then only be repaired with an uplift and the cost of that due to this being a reaction to the rupture was mine, Transform wanted to charge me £6500 for this, I paid £4000 after a lot of conversation between Transform and myself)

Costs of intervention surgery - If anything goes wrong during surgery and you need further treatment other than that agreed by yourself and your surgeon, the cost of that extra work would be yours.

now, severe rippling used to be covered, although it does now state that it isn't, but if you had visibly seen rippling immediately after surgery, i would 'presume' your surgeon would correct this through your aftercare, but this is rare that rippling is '. VISIBLY SEEN' many of us have rippling that can be felt when maybe leaning forward but not seen at all and this is fine.

Another change I noticed was that Allergan Naturelles used to be covered for free implant replacement for life and Transform would cover all surgery costs for 10 years, this has now changed to implant replacent AND surgery cover only for a 10 year period, the same as CUIs.

It states that for a 10 year period with Naturelles you will recieve £700 toward surgery costs. With having the 10 year warantee this is to Transforms advantage and wouldn't be to yours as you wouldn't be required to pay anyway, with Naturelles or CUIs. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 3rd July 2012, 1:06 pm

Hi Cookie,

Thanks for the post, it's very helpful.

Did they change this recently? As I am now three years post op, am I under the old policy of aftercare? I've left a message with Transform but no one has called me back yet x
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Parisgirl23 3rd July 2012, 1:08 pm

Thanks cookie, you're the best!

Can I adopt you please? Haha xx
Parisgirl23
Parisgirl23
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2012, 1:22 pm

MarieMc85 wrote:Hi Cookie,

Thanks for the post, it's very helpful.

Did they change this recently? As I am now three years post op, am I under the old policy of aftercare? I've left a message with Transform but no one has called me back yet x

Hi Marie, Yeah, we're covered by the old aftercare of only 3 years cover for rupture and CC babe. But if you have Naturelles under the old cover they are covered for as long as they're implanted by Allergan, so you'd be entitled to free implants for life, CUIs are covered by Allergan for 10 years, so the same as the new cover, but any surgery costs under the old policy are still only covered for 3 years sweetie.

So as you're now out of your aftercare policy Marie, you'd now need to pay for any consultations and also any revision or further surgery you or your surgeon may feel needed. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd July 2012, 1:23 pm

Parisgirl23 wrote:Thanks cookie, you're the best!

Can I adopt you please? Haha xx

Transform - Aftercare 557141 and take my daughters slave away?????????? She'd keeeeeeellllll youuuuuu Transform - Aftercare 557141 Transform - Aftercare 557141 xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 3rd July 2012, 1:29 pm

Cookie you are a very wise and helpful woman! Even I've been confused by the aftercare policy, it's great to make understanding of it so thank you! X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolcake 3rd July 2012, 5:08 pm

This is a really interesting read - I only have a two page T&Cs letter from MyBreast so far that came when I booked my consultation, it will be interesting to see if they send anything else and how it compares in terms of details.
Lolcake
Lolcake
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 3rd July 2012, 5:19 pm

To me it sounds like Transform has the best aftercare policy so far,
am I right? Transform - Aftercare 184153
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by jodie1204 3rd July 2012, 6:26 pm

Yeah thanks for that cookie, keep readin over my booklet with their aftercare in but uve put it so simpler n easier to understand so thank you xx
jodie1204
jodie1204
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down