Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cost to upgrade my implants at my re op

+2
mirren001
loui1981
6 posters

Go down

cost to upgrade my implants at my re op Empty cost to upgrade my implants at my re op

Post by loui1981 30th August 2014, 9:25 pm

My surgeon recommended changing from my cui rounds to anatomicals to help fix the snooping I have. My coordinator won't give me a cost for this upgrade until the head office or board (sorry can't remember now)  agree and make a decision how much I need to put towards the new implants. Does anybody know how much just the anatomical implants would cost?  I have savings but wish I had a vague knowledge of how much they cost
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

cost to upgrade my implants at my re op Empty Re: cost to upgrade my implants at my re op

Post by mirren001 30th August 2014, 9:59 pm

I think implants can cost roughly around £500- £800.My surgery price wasn't broken down into what cost what & price was the same whether I chose the natrelle  inspira rounds or anatomicals at the Spire hospital. Hopefully some one in a similar postion to you may be able to offer more advice. X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

cost to upgrade my implants at my re op Empty Re: cost to upgrade my implants at my re op

Post by COOKIE 31st August 2014, 10:20 am

To upgrade to premium rounds it generally costs around £450-£500.

Anatomical however are a lot more expensive. Now I don't recall anyone from here having yet changed from rounds to anatomicals and giving us the price difference because I think in their cases, the surgeon made a mistake choosing rounds, therefore the clinic foot the bill.

As a ball park figure, you could be looking at around £700 Loui, but that's just me taking a guess, they could be less, could be more.

Will you let us know the difference when you find out Loui please? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 31st August 2014, 1:51 pm

This is only a guess as my surgeon told me that for the cost of my surgery is £200 more as going for anatomicals rather then rounds so if price above is about right for premium rounds, adding on the rough price then possibly around £700 which is exactly what cookie said x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 31st August 2014, 3:55 pm

Thanks, yes I should have had them before as I have too much drooping without an uplift for rounds, this is why they are changing. I was told I may have to pay only some towards the cost or the full cost of the implants but this is upto them. I just wanted worst case price so I won't be left short. I will let you know cookie. I would love to go under too as I have little tissue up top in my left and rippling now also capsular contracture starting in my left, but I don't know if that would be extra too. I've asked my coordinator to ring me back tomorrow x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 31st August 2014, 4:23 pm

hi i have natrelle and if I wanted to change to anatomicals (i need to pay t reop as this is purely down to me nothing to do with my problems) id be £750 but im just keeping the round as I really do feel id miss that upper pole that I have all the time hahahaha but then this might change when I get over the muscle xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 31st August 2014, 4:33 pm

loui1981 wrote:Thanks, yes I should have had them before as I have too much drooping without an uplift for rounds, this is why they are changing.

And they're making YOU pay for your surgeons error?! growl

This is wrong Loui. Transform should be paying for the mistake 'their surgeon' made. Not you!!! Don't allow them to get away with this Loui.

I was told I may have to pay only some towards the cost or the full cost of the implants but this is upto them

That's nice of them Shocked they should be footing the entire cost of the surgery, due to a wrong decision made by their surgeon. When you peak with you PCC tomorrow, I'd personally be telling her just that! You will not be a portion of anything toward the cost of your revision. It was TRANSFORMS mistake. They should pay for it.

If you allow them to do this to you, they will Loui. They did this to me along with countless other women. Vulnerable women who know no better.

If you're told there's no way your entire revision will be free then tell them you'd like to use their complaints procedure babe. If you go this way you'll write a letter to whoever this may be. It used to be Lindsay Mullins but I read recently that transform now have a 'board' where all complaints go to. You will be given the information by the PCC. Don't allow her to talk you down. This is wrong Loui and they should be taking care of you, not discussing taking more money from you. nope

I would love to go under too as I have little tissue up top in my left and rippling now also capsular contracture starting in my left, but I don't know if that would be extra too. I've asked my coordinator to ring me back tomorrow x

None of that will cost more money. It IS something you should first discuss with your surgeon Loui just to ensure they feel it's the right decision for your body, but it's not going to cost the clinic 'or you' any more money...... But then again, never underestimate Transform. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 1st September 2014, 6:46 am

Thanks cookie. It's complicated though because my surgeon who performed my original ba doesn't think I even need q re op, she denies anything is wrong and it's my fault for being saggy basically. So I got a second opinion with my lahoud who said he sees this when there is too much droop and without an uplift the next option is anatomicals or a larger implant. So he is helping me even if she won't. I am going to speak to the coordinator today as I may have excess tissue under my nipples but above the skin is thin and little tissue esp on my left one x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st September 2014, 8:11 am

So you're looking to an uplift to get a better result?

It would probably be best to make an appointment to see Mr Lahoud, Loui.

Don't discuss any other procedures with your PCC until you've seen Mr Lahoud and seen what he says babe.

Regardless of this being a second opinion, the fact of the matter is that your initial surgeon cocked up didn't they so why should you have to pay for that? He says he's seen this happen before, but has he seen that patients have had to pay for part of the revision?

This 'part payment' thing is a 'Transform Special' and it's so wrong. And me maddens me so much that they get away with it. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 1st September 2014, 6:20 pm

I had a message of her today to say it's taking a while because it's two surgeons etc etc, back off holiday etc. The main reason is my one implant sits too high, so he will be dissecting the pocket also as I am droopy he thinks anatomicals will fill out my lower saggyne and naturally lift the nipple. He performed it on my nurse there at my clinic and it is this lady who has supported me and took on my surgeon and actually had a full row in the office. She then go me an appointment with the same surgeon who helped her revise the same complication I have, they call it waterfall. She arranged my appointment with my lahoud who said he helped her and she is very happy now and he will help me too x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 1st September 2014, 8:35 pm

I agree with Cookie, you shouldn't be footing the bill for this x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down