Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Buddies

+12
Odhams3
CassyB10
Charlii
suzanne1980
Mammamia
sharonmcc1979
Cheekymich
babycakes7891
Blueeyedsoul13
laural92xx
Wee Lou
SammiH
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

June Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: June Buddies

Post by Cheekymich 28th May 2014, 7:03 pm

sharonmcc1979 wrote:They havent said anything about green tea, garlic etc (my surgeon seems very laid back  Shocked lol) But think im gonna avoid it anyway. Decided on trying the Arnica too.

Im soooooo bored of waiting now, ive waited sooooooo long (princess strop). All worth it tho, shiny new implanted wrist to go with my shiny new implanted boobs haha xx

Ah ok...guess they are all different Hun...don't forget to stock your fridge and cupboards with lots of healthy stuff...I've found lots of fruit and veg has definitely helped.

I bet you are sooo bored Hun...you was so close and then had your fall....it will be well worth it Hun keep your positive head on...

How is your wrist?? X
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 28th May 2014, 7:13 pm

Its ok thanks... least its pointing in the right direction now! haha. Yeah he said to eat lots of protien to help with the healing but i basically live off chicken fish salad and veg anyway. xxx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 28th May 2014, 7:36 pm

That's good... Progress is good Hun...have you to plaster on???... When does that come off?? Xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 28th May 2014, 8:02 pm

No, i had a plaster the night i went in, then woke up from my surgery with a plate 10 screws and another cast. They took it off a week later when they took my stitches out and put it in a splint. They want me to do these hand exercises to avoid needing physio but ive hardley no movement in my thumb so ill wait and see whats next when i go back next friday. Jeezzzz never a dull moment hey! xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 28th May 2014, 8:25 pm

Ah bless you Hun...by the time you are sorted you will be having your BA...more pain!!!... yes ..you will have a breeze with your op after what you have gone through...xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 28th May 2014, 9:35 pm

Crikey Sharon, It sounds like you've been having fun & games with your wrist. So sorry to hear your op got moved back but pleased to have you in the June club  clap hands
I'm half way through rice boogie production so should get a better idea of size soon, think i'll be happier then. i like to know details etc, don't like not knowing!
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 1st June 2014, 10:25 pm

Good luck tomorrow Suzanne & congratulations to Laural on her 1st June boobies :)
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CassyB10 2nd June 2014, 12:27 pm

Hi
has any of you girls found a week before op (this time next week!!!) all the nerves really starting to kick in ???

and wondering am I doing the right thing?
am I being too vain ?
is it going to be okay ?
will it heal okay?

Im having 350 overs worried they will be huge???
Um 34a to B at mo size 8 frame with bit if puppy fat from 2 kids but slum hour glass shape

:-(
CassyB10
CassyB10
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 3rd June 2014, 6:36 pm

Are you getting yours done next week cassyB10? no im certain im doing the right thing, just fed up waiting!! haha. and I don't feel vain, suppose we all have reasons to why wer doing it. I don't think 350cc will be huge, you just have to look though and see we are average sizes, there are some who get nearly double this!
I have noticed that because im getting it next week im not sleeping as well as I should so im going to stop worrying about what ifs and just get on with it now :) it seems to be in my head 24/7 lol.
My only worry is it will heal ok and il come round ok from op. x
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd June 2014, 7:01 pm

Think everyone gets nervous and worries about the possible risks and complications, i dont think you'd of thought it through properly if you didnt, but it would never get to the point of me changing my mind.
Ive wanted this for so long and the way i see it, aslong as you have decent aftercare, most things are covered and can be dealt with xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 3rd June 2014, 8:23 pm

I'm nervous but i think I'm more excited. I feel a little selfish, money wise, as we have a young family and we could spend the money in other ways but my husband if very supportive and keeps reminding me that I've wanted to do this for years and we can finally afford it.
I think its finally hitting home that its going to happen really soon. I spoke to the gym yesterday and they've frozen my membership for July as i won't be able to go. Little things like that bring home quite how close i am to having my new boobies. Exciting!!
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by babycakes7891 4th June 2014, 6:38 am

I keep asking myself those questions but if I werent to do this id still think about it all the time .... its never going to go away... and its like a bloke buying a car!
babycakes7891
babycakes7891
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 5th June 2014, 5:15 pm

Hey ladies!  wavey 
How long has everyone booked off of work? Im a receptionist and have booked off 2 weeks x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 5th June 2014, 5:44 pm

Hey Sharon!!!.. How's you Hun??.. Getting closer!!!! Oooo exciting xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 5th June 2014, 6:19 pm

Hi hunny!!!! i havent really been on much lately. How are you?? Healing nicely?? i need to catch up on your trail, have you updated it?? exciting!
I know not long now but i havent had the best of luck so ill believe its actually going ahead when im led down, paper knickers on and needle in my hand..until then...im not tempting fate!  Hysterical  xxx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 5th June 2014, 6:23 pm

sharonmcc1979 wrote:Hi hunny!!!! i havent really been on much lately. How are you?? Healing nicely?? i need to catch up on your trail, have you updated it?? exciting!
I know not long now but i havent had the best of luck so ill believe its actually going ahead when im led down, paper knickers on and needle in my hand..until then...im not tempting fate!  Hysterical  xxx

Hey!!!

Yes it's updated...I bought a bra today but can't wear it yet until I get the all clear...no padding!!! ..YAYYY.

I'm excited for you huney.. You will get there just stay out of trouble haha...all good with your wrist??... Xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 5th June 2014, 6:29 pm

Getting there, got my hospital appointment tomorrow so ill see how its healing.
Bet thats soooooo wierd going bra shopping now haha. Did you think the Arnica helped the bruising at all? When i finish work ill have a look at your new pics :) xxx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 5th June 2014, 6:36 pm

sharonmcc1979 wrote:Getting there, got my hospital appointment tomorrow so ill see how its healing.
Bet thats soooooo wierd going bra shopping now haha. Did you think the Arnica helped the bruising at all? When i finish work ill have a look at your new pics :) xxx

Fingers crossed then huney...no I didn't use the arnica...I only used the cooling gel for the top of my boobies...that helped lots...don't thinking was bruised too badly really..

Xxx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 5th June 2014, 7:13 pm

Cheekymich wrote:
sharonmcc1979 wrote:Getting there, got my hospital appointment tomorrow so ill see how its healing.

Fingers crossed then huney...no I didn't use the arnica...I only used the cooling gel for the top of my boobies...that helped lots...don't thinking was bruised too badly really..

Xxx

awwww wish we were healing together! Im gonna be asking for your advice constantly lol xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 5th June 2014, 7:35 pm

sharonmcc1979 wrote:
Cheekymich wrote:

Xxx

awwww wish we were healing together! Im gonna be asking for your advice constantly lol xx

I wish we were too huney...we were may buddies together...I will share my experience huney...would be great to meet you when you are healing nicely with your new boobies xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 5th June 2014, 10:03 pm

I would love to meet up!! Friends and family think they get it, but they don't, not really. Loved chatting to all u girls and I'd love us to meet up when things have settled xxxx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 7th June 2014, 11:49 am

Yes would be nice...must put that in the diary xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SammiH 10th June 2014, 2:31 pm

Not long now Wee Lou - Are you all ready? xx
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 10th June 2014, 3:06 pm

Thanks SammiH, feels so unreal and I cant wait! iv got some food shopping to do tomorrow, im off work now so im chilling out as much as poss. im goin to take some pre pics later on :) x
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 10th June 2014, 3:07 pm

Thanks SammiH, feels so unreal and I cant wait! iv got some food shopping to do tomorrow, im off work now so im chilling out as much as poss. im goin to take some pre pics later on :) x
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next