Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone else miss doing things they can't now

+14
Blueeyedsoul13
mrsm
Mammamia
MrsCheese
Princess_x
Hellsbells
laural92xx
Charlii
Sahara1981
jessjameson
Amybobs
Newby1987
Galeforce1
loui1981
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

anyone else miss doing things they can't now - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone else miss doing things they can't now

Post by Dayzeee 22nd May 2014, 12:30 pm

I spoke to my hospital team yesterday as I am now 6 weeks and have been told I can now start using my arms much more and over the next 2 weeks build start building my fitness back up by using my tredmill for walking and light jogging, they said at 8 weeks I should be doing what I did before with no problems. I kick box but it's not contact kick boxing, can't wait to throw a few hooks! They said you know your own body and will know if you've over done it so to ease bak in with caution x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

anyone else miss doing things they can't now - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone else miss doing things they can't now

Post by Princess_x 22nd May 2014, 12:33 pm

Theme park rides can rupture implants. The risk is small but it is there. If you are going to risk it, then it's probably best to wait until at least a year post op.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th May 2014, 4:42 pm

theme parks was one of the things actually listed on my aftercare not to do so I knew that from before I had the op

I do miss doing alot more chest excercises at the gym but tbh theres not much more I havent noticed I cant do xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th May 2014, 4:44 pm

however even if it wasnt on my aftercare the rate that some rides go at and the impact that the chest can take Im not going to risk damaging them lol noooo way already had one reop and looking at another xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2