Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Anyone Miss Their 6 Month Check Up?

5 posters

Go down

Did Anyone Miss Their 6 Month Check Up? Empty Did Anyone Miss Their 6 Month Check Up?

Post by Mermaid 18th April 2010, 9:20 am

I was due my 6 month check up in March and didn't go. Not for any particular reason but I was too busy really. But I still have a bit of a discrepancy between my nipple positions and my boobs still look different shapes when my arms are above my head (not that you do that often but putting my hair up on the beach someone could say "oh look her boobs are different shapes" Lol). My surgeon at my 6 week check said it was due to one breast being wider so one implant sits wider and the other higher... so one nipple is higher on the mound of the breast even at rest, so you can tell. I wasn't told of this pre-op and infact my surgeon said I didn't need them done as they were perfect and to go away and think about it....

I have whipped out my new additions with alarming regularity to friends who say it's not that bad, in photos you can really tell. I'm preppeing my picturetrail stuff for you all. Even my OH can tell and he's just oblivious to everything under the sun!

I guess I am reluctant to go as I know I'll get cross and be told there's nothing that can be done to change it like he said last time. I suppose if I put it off then I'm nearer 12 months when all the settling should've occurred then I can kick off proper style! I just don't want a wasted trip to be told 'they're fine'.

Should I go or wait? Sorry for long rant but I know you girlies don't mind...

I hope everyone else has sunshine today too... xoxox
Mermaid
Mermaid
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Did Anyone Miss Their 6 Month Check Up? Empty Re: Did Anyone Miss Their 6 Month Check Up?

Post by Jessica 18th April 2010, 9:41 am

I never had a 6 month check up, my PS told me I should come back if I had any concerns or worries but that they are fine and no need to see me again. I was completely happy with mine and no worries but if I had had any concerns such as yours, even if it was only little I think I would go see my PS again.

I think if I were you I would call your PS and book something in, it sounds as though it would put your mind at ease.

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Did Anyone Miss Their 6 Month Check Up? Empty Re: Did Anyone Miss Their 6 Month Check Up?

Post by alfie 18th April 2010, 9:48 am

I'm in agreement with Jessica hun, you are entitled to have a checkup and if you have concerns I would voice them now. It will give you peace of mind if nothing else. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 18th April 2010, 7:29 pm

I think you should go for your check as if you don't they will assume everything is OK and may try to use it against you in a year.
In my experience you need to shout to be heard and keep shouting till something is done!

Good Lick
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Mermaid 18th April 2010, 7:52 pm

Thank you lovelies! Gonna book it. I am just so laid back that I just don't think really.

Thanks for your time. Will book a date tomorrow. Man I love this website. My mates just don't get it. Love to you all. xoxo
Mermaid
Mermaid
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 19th April 2010, 6:30 am

I missed my 6 month check too although have booked an appointment now for what will be my 12 month check! I think as you have concerns you should deffo go see your ps.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down