Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigger boobs or swelling

5 posters

Go down

Bigger boobs or swelling Empty Bigger boobs or swelling

Post by Doughty 13th May 2014, 5:49 pm

Hi girls, so I'm now 11 days post op and doing well.

I'm a bit concerned tho, my boobs seem to b gtg bigger by the day! Well least it seems that way, or if not is it extra swelling and if so I thought that swelling wud b gtg better by now if anything.

My boobs just seem really hard and sore most of the time. I was saying at 1 week post op that I was doing well and v happy which I am but don't feel that things are improving with recovery like I imagined. I'm still v tired and like I say boobs r rock hard and swollen I think.

Any ideas/suggestions girls please x is this normal?
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Bigger boobs or swelling Empty Re: Bigger boobs or swelling

Post by Cheekymich 13th May 2014, 6:17 pm

Hey Hun...mine are also still hard and swollen..I had my check up today and was told this is normal..if you not unwell etc then it must be parts the healing...I'm just trying to go with it.. Do what our body tells you huney xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 13th May 2014, 6:29 pm

Thy hanks cheeky mich. Do u feel like hrs r gtg bigger? Mine r feeling hard to hide now! 

I'm v tired, cud sleep constantly if it wasn't for kids, house, work! Glad u told me uv been told this tho makes me feel better :) x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 13th May 2014, 6:41 pm

It sounds likely to be swelling, maybe you're overdoing things? Try and take it easy for a while.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 13th May 2014, 7:11 pm

Doughty wrote:Thy hanks cheeky mich. Do u feel like hrs r gtg bigger? Mine r feeling hard to hide now! 

I'm v tired, cud sleep constantly if it wasn't for kids, house, work! Glad u told me uv been told this tho makes me feel better :) x

My swelling has gone down but not totally...the nurse said it was normal as still early days...They are still hard and swollen tho..gona be a slow process Hun..

Have you gone back to work?? ..I'm back next Monday so gona spend a couple of days just vegging out.  Haven't been doing a lot tbh but need to get as much healing in as I can before next week...my birthday Thursday so gona be a quiet one ...boooo..

xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 13th May 2014, 7:41 pm

Ah a other Taurus...so many may babies, my daughters bday today, dads yesterday and sisters and husbands on Saturday! 

I'm actually not back til Tuesday now, managed to take a few extra days. I think iv been doing too much but it's so hard to not do some things, some things r unavoidable ESP with the kids....will make more an effort to slow down tho.

Hopefully Michelle u can celebrate nx week x 

Thanks Charlii iv noticed u always giv spot on advice so il try x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 13th May 2014, 7:58 pm

Just doing my job ;)

I know it's easy for me to say slow down, but you really do need to. Swelling and soreness is the body's way of saying it needs a bit more time. The cleaning will still be there to do! How old are the littluns? Could you get them to help out a bit more, make it a game with a weekend reward for mommy's little helpers?
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 13th May 2014, 8:08 pm

Doughty wrote:Ah a other Taurus...so many may babies, my daughters bday today, dads yesterday and sisters and husbands on Saturday! 

I'm actually not back til Tuesday now, managed to take a few extra days. I think iv been doing too much but it's so hard to not do some things, some things r unavoidable ESP with the kids....will make more an effort to slow down tho.

Hopefully Michelle u can celebrate nx week x 

Thanks Charlii iv noticed u always giv spot on advice so il try x

Oh yes another Taurus...haha.wow you have got your share of taureans...

That's good Hun...take as much time as you can...will be worth it...

Am just going out for a meal...then the end of the month I will enjoy a few more drinks...xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 13th May 2014, 8:44 pm

It's actually not do much indoors as my hubby has been v good round the house. It's more, school run, buggie, hvg to drive again, just all the little day to day things that add up I guess x im gona think about things first tho from now on x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheekymich 13th May 2014, 8:47 pm

Be careful with the buggie Hun...if child in it that's not going o do your boobies much good xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jessjameson 13th May 2014, 9:18 pm

Hi congratulations for the boob job by the way sounds like there swelling and it's part of the healing process they'll soften soon and I hope you love your new boobs how old are your kids and did you tell them you got a boob job?
jessjameson
jessjameson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 14th May 2014, 10:44 am

I did tell my children as always having showers and baths together so was always going to b obvious. Thy also hv had to b gentle with me, said that I got my boobies fixed. Touch wood nothing his been said to others as yet x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 15th May 2014, 10:27 am

How you feeling now Hun? Apologies I haven't been around much but I've been a bit busy with work. I felt quite uncomfortable for the first few weeks. It was only after I started to feel better that I realised how strange I did feel. Just try and take things easy xx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 15th May 2014, 7:56 pm

Hey mrs cheese, ah don't apologise I know there's life after boobies lol x I'm ok, complaining today to myself that I'm sore etc but had a look at a couple of old threads and seems normal. The girls explained it like sunburnt and that's exactly how it feels. I think it's like all the nerves etc are starting to come back to life :) 

How do your boobs feel to u now? Do u think thy change week to week? I guess u will b booking ur 3 month check soon? So at 3 months wen u hv your check up is that Spode to b the final look or still changes to come? 

Hope ur well xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down