Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any girls with 500-800cc silicone implants?

3 posters

Go down

Any girls with 500-800cc silicone implants?  Empty Any girls with 500-800cc silicone implants?

Post by achorley 5th May 2014, 7:50 pm

Hi girls. Currently have 375cc over the muscle and I'm looking to get my revision in August or September. My surgeon said I'd now switch to under the muscle and a larger implant. I went from a 32A-32FF so I imagine there will be a lot of excess skin to fill once the implant is out. I'm hoping for at least 500cc implant. Just wondering if any of you girls have 500cc-800cc implants and would be willing to share your stories with me or a picture trail if possible? Would be really helpful to see the look of these implants. Thankyou in advance xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Any girls with 500-800cc silicone implants?  Empty Re: Any girls with 500-800cc silicone implants?

Post by Charlii 6th May 2014, 9:22 am

Hey Achorley. Glad you've got your revision date. I cant help with the sizing, but Im sure someone will be along shortly with larger implants. Are you sticking with Michael Payne? Has he recommended a new size yet?
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Any girls with 500-800cc silicone implants?  Empty Re: Any girls with 500-800cc silicone implants?

Post by Princess_x 6th May 2014, 11:34 am

What size has Mr Payne recommended for the best result? x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 6th May 2014, 12:25 pm

Hey guys. No I haven't got my revision definite. Date I'm going back to see him in August and he'll be booking me in at the consult. He just said under the muscle and a larger implant to give me the volume I need! I'm an FF but no upper pole whatsoever which I did have pre op. So he's giving me a bigger implant to fill the upper pole. Yes I am sticking with mr Payne as it wil be free or possibly hospital fees. X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 6th May 2014, 12:33 pm

Sorry I have definitely got revision!!! I just do not have a date of it yet. It will be August or September though x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th May 2014, 12:39 pm

Ah OK. Coz it may be that he doesn't need to go as high as 500+ to fill that upper pole. I would definitely discuss sizing with him, it may be you only need an extra 50 odd cc's to fill it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 6th May 2014, 12:41 pm

If I'm switching to under the muscle I imagine that I will need more than 500cc. He also wants to lift them up a bit so I'm pretty sure it'll be at least 125cc bigger than my 375. Xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 6th May 2014, 12:57 pm

More than 50cc sorry lol x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 6th May 2014, 1:22 pm

I was going to say what Charlii just said, you may not need to go that big to sort the problem out. x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 6th May 2014, 4:53 pm

Yeah perhaps not just have to see what he says. Although would t mind going larger as I did want the fake tightness look. But I have the natural look ATM. He wants to create cleavage without a bra and upper like fullness like I asked for x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 6th May 2014, 7:02 pm

What is the actual problem with your implants?x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 6th May 2014, 7:08 pm

They have dropped to low too fast and sit low on my chest wall. I was worried I had bottomed out that's why I seen him lay month at my 6 month mark. He said I hadn't yet bottomed out but had advised me to wear my support bra as much as I can basically 24-7 till he sees me in August. I have no upper pole fullness. From my nipple up I look flat chested. Only get cleavage if I wear a bra that's too small for me. And they look extremely natural. As if I've had kids or lost or gained weight. I had no droop before my op. I was a pert 32A. I specifically asked for cleavage without a bra and upper pole fullness that I wanted to keep. X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 6th May 2014, 7:09 pm

They have dropped to low too fast and sit low on my chest wall. I was worried I had bottomed out that's why I seen him lay month at my 6 month mark. He said I hadn't yet bottomed out but had advised me to wear my support bra as much as I can basically 24-7 till he sees me in August. I have no upper pole fullness. From my nipple up I look flat chested. Only get cleavage if I wear a bra that's too small for me. And they look extremely natural. As if I've had kids or lost or gained weight. I had no droop before my op. I was a pert 32A. I specifically asked for cleavage without a bra and upper pole fullness that I wanted to keep. X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 6th May 2014, 7:28 pm

Ah I see. Did he say why that has happened? x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 6th May 2014, 7:47 pm

The skin alone can't support the implant. Needs to be held by the muscle and possibly internal sutures. I went from A-FF with 375cc so my skin had stretched and become. Skittle thinner so under the muscle would now be best x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down