Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

daft Q ? breast width and weight gain

4 posters

Go down

daft Q ? breast width and  weight gain Empty daft Q ? breast width and weight gain

Post by tracey20 12th July 2009, 1:23 pm

Hi girls, do you know, that if you gain weight, weather it affects your breast width or not, ? does anybody know ?? thankyou :)
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

daft Q ? breast width and  weight gain Empty Re: daft Q ? breast width and weight gain

Post by angelkitten1 12th July 2009, 1:34 pm

couldn't tell you the answer to this sorry but any time i have gained weight i.e through pregnancy etc my boobs have gained very little in general.
i guess it's probably different for every girl as some girls when pregnant their boobs grow huge and others don't get any bigger at all.
can i ask why you are wondering about the width hunny?
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

daft Q ? breast width and  weight gain Empty Re: daft Q ? breast width and weight gain

Post by tracey20 12th July 2009, 1:45 pm

Well its boob greed already as I'm 12cm breastwidth and would like 410/420s in the catalogue, you can get 460s for a 12.5cm breastwidth :) yours look amazing by the way, what size were you pre ba ? if you dont mind me asking Hug
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th July 2009, 2:14 pm

If you put on weight and your boobs grow, maybe, if they grow and stretch out then your bwd may increase

I went over my breast width by 1cm as i wanted some side boobage, which my ps said was fine.
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 12th July 2009, 2:18 pm

Thankyou nads, I wasn't sure if they do this ?, but I got all these questions going around in my head now, can't wait to see him, wont be long now :)
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th July 2009, 2:23 pm

Keep noting down all your questions, i've been doing that this week to hun. When i see my ps i seem to forget everything i want to ask so its always best to make a list 👍
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 12th July 2009, 2:25 pm

well this is my 3rd b/a hunny, i started off a 34a and had 350 unders then last year had 525 unders but needed re op due to complications so went up to 700.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 12th July 2009, 2:41 pm

Wow angel, look at you! You look fab!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 12th July 2009, 3:18 pm

aww thanks hunny i'm finally almost back at my right size now, it's only taken me since feb lol.
enjoying wearing my bikinis they are soo comfy i love them.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down